3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KroSSSovock 19.04.22 12:03 am

What would you do if the GTA series disappeared? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Imagine such a situation. The crisis has reached Rockstar and then the studio closes. What would you do if the GTA franchise disappeared? (pah, pah, pah). To be honest, I would not have restrained myself and ... Ah xs :) I would go to play the series of the fourth part of the episode, and the original.
118 Comments
Sort by:
F
FABRIKATOP 19.04.22

I would have scraped some money and bought a GTA franchise =)

50GB 19.04.22

Someone would 100% buy GTA, well, if not, all the fans could chip in for a couple of bucks

_
_DaVe 19.04.22

In that case, they would just sell their studio to someone.

F
Funny cat 19.04.22

ReservoirDOG
+1
Saint Kondraty
Someone would 100% buy GTA
Yeah like EA and there would be a trashy new part every six months like the situation with NFS
Even worse if you bought Ubi soft - and they would make GTA 5 with cell shading ala Prynts 4 - nah horror .
On the topic, I would be upset because no one will make a real GTA except Rokov.

50GB 19.04.22

Well, some kind of office would buy it, the developers from the rock * b probably went there too, because, as already mentioned, only they know how to do it

b
breathtaker 19.04.22

Wouldn't do anything.

S
SERGEi_2000 19.04.22

I would. It's time to grow out of games, especially since they don't insert it like that =)))

K
KroSSSovock 19.04.22

On the topic, I would be upset because no one will make a real GTA except Rokov

! Only her fathers can do the same

w
wind walker 19.04.22

GTA is certainly good, but I would survive its absence :) In general, I don’t think that EA has so much money to buy R * :) And even if it’s a lot, it’s unlikely that the rockies will give their company into such hands ....

P
Porter92 19.04.22

I wouldn't do anything. GTA is just a game, a very good game of course, but far from vital. To be honest, I've stopped playing games lately.

G
Grand Theft Aero 19.04.22

I would be upset and go to the pastry shop, eat cakes and be happy.

T
Thomas. 19.04.22

Well, there will be no next GTA, so what? There is a huge crowd of modders who will turn both SA and 4 into something. And in general I FSUs.

k
k1slim 19.04.22

Grand Theft Aero smiled +1 =), well, in general, rockstar gave us a lot of good games besides the GTA series, so I'll be a little sorry

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 19.04.22

A moment of silence. Here's what I'll do.
R* is unlikely to be sold to EA. Remember SA? It said "EA SUKS" on the car.

A
Andriukha 19.04.22

Nothing will happen to them, on the four they earned a lot of money, sold millions of copies, considering that for example one copy costs $ 20, although I don’t know how much it costs, but if you multiply the price by a million, then you really get a lot of money, so that they don’t go broke so easily, but at the very least they can simply temporarily suspend work, as Lada, UAZ and others did ...

A
Andriukha 19.04.22

Nik GTASA, in which task on which car it was written that Electronic Arts sucks, you need to check it yourself :)

G
GTAman 19.04.22

To hell.

G
Grand Theft Aero 19.04.22

Like Andryukha, this is in the import - export port!

C
Chuvakk 19.04.22

if this happened, wait for mafia 2

O
Owen_TRINITY_Stanley 19.04.22

And I don't care