3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KroSSSovock 19.04.22 12:03 am

What would you do if the GTA series disappeared? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Imagine such a situation. The crisis has reached Rockstar and then the studio closes. What would you do if the GTA franchise disappeared? (pah, pah, pah). To be honest, I would not have restrained myself and ... Ah xs :) I would go to play the series of the fourth part of the episode, and the original.
118 Comments
Sort by:
R
RENLANG 19.04.22

nothing, how to live and would live

A
AR1 19.04.22

It's too unlikely that GTA will disappear. And so, there are a couple of alternatives in the face of saints row, just cause. These series, of course, are not competitors, but you can play.

P
Protocol10 19.04.22

I would have drunk myself and died of cirrhosis of the liver, because apart from Batman and GTA there are simply no games of this level. I have been playing since 1989. In general, I go through all the big games except for "small things" (indie games, etc.) The first dizzy game on zxspectrum.

n
northern alcoholic 19.04.22

Probably, I would get hooked on shooters.

V
Vladimir835 19.04.22

I would play the already released GTA (in the best part 5, for example), install mods. Vaughn, SA is still alive thanks to them. I would look at other games in the open world (and since I love the first-person view, these would be, for example, the new parts of Far Cry and Arma), but such a living world as Rockstar makes, other companies will not soon be able to implement. In general, I would play the last part of GTA, I would play, and then, maybe I would find a replacement. But it won't happen soon...

S
Sidorovich 19.04.22

Nothing.

For me, it will be difficult for them to surpass SA and Vice City Storyez, the coolest gtashki were from those that I played.
4 and episodes were not particularly impressive, I didn’t play 5 and most likely I won’t play soon, because
1. The computer will not pull it from me.
2. The point is to buy a new computer for the sake of 1 game, taking into account that it’s not a fact that you will like it and you will pass it.
3. Events in the latest GTA take place in the present, but I would be more interested in what would be happening against the backdrop of the 70s or 80s, with that music, and that would be without any mobile Internet and other things.

D
D cap 19.04.22

What would you do if the GTA franchise disappeared?
Stop playing GTA. And to be honest, I would just switch to other open-world games, Skyrim has not been canceled yet

S
Scar. 19.04.22

I would play other games.
The GTA franchise, of course, Vin and Godnota, but they are not the only ones alive.

L
Lightninggg 19.04.22

Nothing, I'm not 12 years old to grieve over GTA. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I
I am Batman 19.04.22

There are many different clones and sandboxes, so there will be something to play.

s
sevapva 19.04.22

garbage survey to maintain imaginary activity. can we think of something smarter?

T
Tula Potsik 19.04.22

Oh, I would just be glad that schoolchildren would spend less time at the computer.

g
gtaman 19.04.22

Wild Rider
Think not only about yourself)
Ok, let it exist for others :)

Manhunt1908 There are
many different clones and sandboxes, so there will be something to play.
There will always be something to play, just GTA is a leader in its niche.

sevapva
garbage survey to maintain imaginary activity. can we think of something smarter?
Garbage post to maintain imaginary activity. The entire forum is at your service - find smart topics, write in them to the point, create your own if you don't have the ones you need yet.

F
Fat Vladimir 19.04.22

I would spit on her and go to play other games

r
raven459 19.04.22

If the GTA series is closed (pah pah) But the discs and mods will remain.

True, the remaining ones in stores will be sold out and stocks will not be replenished (only pirates will replenish stocks)

G
GONE TO DTF 19.04.22

would open the veins

i
i8o 19.04.22

franchise - well, [REDACTED] the word...

g
gtaman 19.04.22

i8o
You're right, we need to rename the topic.

G
GeimeR1000000000X 19.04.22

I would play NFS and shooter games.

A
Arigo 19.04.22

Would rewatch HBO crime series