3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KroSSSovock 19.04.22 12:03 am

What would you do if the GTA series disappeared? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Imagine such a situation. The crisis has reached Rockstar and then the studio closes. What would you do if the GTA franchise disappeared? (pah, pah, pah). To be honest, I would not have restrained myself and ... Ah xs :) I would go to play the series of the fourth part of the episode, and the original.
118 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleksAleks 19.04.22

Stop playing completely!

P
Pla_ton 19.04.22

would go to sleep

I
Ilyas340 19.04.22

Nothing

w
warp 37 19.04.22

Not a fan, so nothing. Lots of other games.

n
nonakukifu 19.04.22

would live on

D
Danrock 19.04.22

Rockstar will never close, just like Blizzard, it's time to put up with it)))

G
GONE TO DTF 19.04.22

Vyacheslav Butusov
if Yellowstone shandarahnet, then there will be no time for games))0)0

v
vovadjo 19.04.22

I would be sad for the first time, and then remember, but remember there was such a legendary GTA series.

S
Sinpro 19.04.22

keep playing saints

P
Pavel Orlauskas 19.04.22

GTA is not the only game in the world, I would just play other games

G
GDFrost1.4 19.04.22

True Crime, Sleeping Dogs, Watch Dogs are the perfect alternatives for me. The replacement would have gone smoothly.

S
Showy DiMak 19.04.22

I would be so angry, how angry, how I would break, that even ... I would not do anything and would live on. And after a while, no one would have remembered the absence of new GTA parts, because the gaming industry is always full of worthy new products and ideas.

T
TTG 19.04.22

What would you do if the GTA series disappeared?
There is Red Dead Redemption.

v
vitalik2187836 19.04.22

The question itself is kind of alarming "what would you do." Well, don't hang yourself. I'm a devoted fan of GTA, I've been playing since I was 3 (since 5 XD) Of course, I would be very upset, like a week sad, and would go to play at 5 and sano-nostalgic :)

M
MC Homeboy 19.04.22

I would be happy about the end of the conveyor.

S
StarDNikolaevich 19.04.22

I would go for a walk, watch TV, have breakfast, go fishing, etc. Nothing to do but these games...

O
Orce599 19.04.22

The title of the topic killed ... You can’t think of a stupider question ...
Remember what gamers did when they covered GSC, or when THQ closed, remember?
Gamers didn’t care, the first month someone tried to show on the Internet that he cares, that he wants to somehow help the studios and their games, but in the end, not a single gamer raised his ass to spend a couple of million dollars on help for studios, the same will happen with GTA if it is covered, people will be upset and no more, and besides, there is always something to play on the market ...

z
zds 19.04.22

Hang from grief))))))