3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KroSSSovock 19.04.22 12:03 am

What would you do if the GTA series disappeared? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Imagine such a situation. The crisis has reached Rockstar and then the studio closes. What would you do if the GTA franchise disappeared? (pah, pah, pah). To be honest, I would not have restrained myself and ... Ah xs :) I would go to play the series of the fourth part of the episode, and the original.
118 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ar-rT 19.04.22

Chuvakk +1 =) Well, firstly, this would not have happened, but if you fantasize ... well, okay, I would continue to live on ... I rarely play anyway)

w
wind walker 19.04.22

Nothing will happen to them.
It says right there "Imagine the situation"

G
GumbertG 19.04.22

I will sell a computer and I will buy cheaper, for neta. I'll put that money into something useful.

S
Somebody_Soldier 19.04.22

I'll hang myself.

p
project. 19.04.22

It was the happiest day in my life. For GTA4, nothing surprised me, the series is degrading.

K
KroSSSovock 19.04.22

It was the happiest day in my life. For GTA4, nothing surprised me, the series is degrading.

XD I'm laughing. Go play your SA. Damn tank.

D
DimSKnZ 19.04.22

I played 4 like that and couldn’t because of the systems))) and in general, well, they would sell the brand straight business then)

p
project. 19.04.22

KroSSSovock a.k.a. Syava
The quickest thing. Go play your GTA4. Niko freaking.

R
RJ_de_Rex 19.04.22

Not a big loss, GTA is certainly a cult game, but there are a bunch of other equally cool games. In addition, killing yourself due to the closure of the game series is not so important for life.

b
bjayds 19.04.22

According to the idea, for a short time, microsoft will buy out the rockers to release content, and after that they can sell it to Tajiks or EA. Or they will sculpt games themselves, first for boxes, then additional ones. content exclusively for NEW Windows ...
PS: In general, this is not realistic at the moment, the rock has enough money

w
wind walker 19.04.22

KroSSSovock a.k.a. I 'll
fix it. Not just a tank, but with rubber wheels :) ! As in SA :)

Type Andryukha
Personally, I saw this inscription on the license plate of a Bullet car. Which stands in San Fierro near the entrance to the airport.

s
still happy 19.04.22

yes, the topic of the crisis crept in here too ...

y
yamil 19.04.22

it would be crappy for sure ... but about the age of SERGEi_2000, I would argue, I have a lot of examples of how 45-year-old men, in particular, my director, who have a lot of money and a villa in the Crimea, roam Liberty and ask me how I passed this or that mission ... and there are Kents who quit playing at the age of 15 and said that this is childish garbage, I basically don’t give a shit I’m 22 and I’m waiting for GTA5

G
Grand Theft Aero 19.04.22

My father plays gta 4, he doesn’t slow down at high, but it slows down for me on Wednesdays (((

S
Stasiano 19.04.22

I would be very upset, but I would have completely survived this situation ... Still, there are still many joys of life, besides this one)))

S
Sun4ouZ 19.04.22

I cried, wept, and would have gone through all the parts (including the first one). I would pass, cry again and begin to fight in Prince of Persia

G
GTA FANanaT 19.04.22

It's a shame bylob, because GTA is my favorite game of all that exist.

-
-Arsenal- 19.04.22

In short, all the ideologists, modelers, texturers, mappers, scripters, dutters will unite, chip in 10 bucks each.
10x~50000=500000 bucks and buy rockstar and make new gta

-
-Arsenal- 19.04.22

Or else people will save a lot of dough on upgrades and purchases of consoles, which will become one and a half million more millionaires in the world xD

s
still happy 19.04.22

Yes, GTA is not going anywhere, it will always be, it is too successful and original to be closed, but if Rockstar is closed, then someone else will definitely develop new GTAs, but the question is whether they will succeed so well ... I doubt this ... But Rockstar is a talent, I'm sure they have a great future)