3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rivnyanyn 20.04.22 12:13 am

A little sore (Diablo 2)

In light of the recent controversy, I would like to convey to everyone here that the Hardcore mode is the best thing in this game. This is an indicator of the level of your abilities in this game. The game continues until the first RIP and it's brilliant. And those who lasted about a month on xc, having ripped a couple of times and started from the beginning, will not return to the software, because there is nothing to do there.
No, really, guys. What is the point of continuing to play for a Persian who has just been raped by 15 mobs or even 1 unfortunate mob))) and you yourself are not even able to go to remove the gear from the corpse because you ripnesh a couple more times, and now you take such a cool one and press the save end exit. And then you continue to play like nothing happened. Familiar?
Think at your leisure how senseless this is. Of course, now there will be comments, like playing d2 is generally senseless, but since you have been playing for more than a year, and you will still play the same amount, grow up, yopts.

P.S. To all those who write something bad about xc players - by this you only give out that you are afraid to play there. Afraid of rip is even more humiliating than rip.
171 Comments
Sort by:
o
obsessed 20.04.22

Rivnyanyn, in the light of the recent controversy, I would like to convey to everyone who enters here that the best that is in this game is determined by the personal taste of each.

a
anatolia 20.04.22

I agree with you on this thread

R
Rowwe 20.04.22

Again, it all comes down to the lack of pvp on xc, I would be happy to play on xc if it were not possible to rip from another player during pvp. I hope that most players sk zadrotit now not just to dress their Persians well and show off state items, but also for pvp in the future.

R
Rivnyanyn 20.04.22

Obsessed
From an infection, he got out. Yes, I don’t care, let anyone play as they want, it infuriates Toko kada, the local “attsy” write about the fact that they leave for xc or those who have been humiliated on the software are already playing there.
everyone's personal taste
My personal taste does not include pvp.

o
obsessed 20.04.22

Rivnyanyn, I did not spin. It's just that they don't argue about tastes. © I, for example, like to jump into mobs. type of discharge such, after work. without worrying: "oh, I'll die! oh, I'll die! oh, 30% hp!!! (((".

y
yamas 20.04.22

it's like hardcore people usually fuck softcore people, and not vice versa

S
Suffragile 20.04.22

Let there be srach! For me, this is how crooked mephodrochers play in xc, who cannot drive pvp even for a speck... that's why I play on xc! xD..

W
Woof 20.04.22

Rivnyanyn
hardcore is an indicator of someone who knows how to use *name erased for modera* (a program that throws you on low hp) and NOTHING MORE.
All this lyrics to increase the length of the pipe is ridiculous.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.04.22

Rivnyanyn Hardcore
mode is the best thing for me in this game
fixed

add
on hardcore no pvp so software is the best thing in this game for me

h
hangover 20.04.22

Dobermn
Plus. Hardcore players would play without cheats. And then somehow I pumped chara to mc (I don’t play hardcore myself) and now people pump small ones from cows and (apparently also a cheat) makes a town host (only the skill was close, so he sucked), but everyone (except me) portals opened and they dumped into the city (it is clear that also with cheats). So, this is not hardcore at all, but fuss.

c
codw 20.04.22

it seems that they should be banned for cheats, and even more so for such ones (but portals opened for everyone (except me) and they dumped them into the city), but if they don’t get banned for them, what prevents the software from using them too? Or is the thief's hat on fire?...

W
Woof 20.04.22

codw
roads should also be repaired.
why does software need xk-cheats? and in general, where does the softers, hats? a topic about hack and about the fact that the difference between hack and software is only in the number of cheats.

a pathetic attempt to get away from the subject with a flood, in order to at least somehow justify the fact that there is a difference in game modes.

c
codw 20.04.22

Dobermn
Well, if you can’t play on xc without cheats, it doesn’t mean that everyone else plays the same way, but judging by several cheaters about all xc is somehow stupid and smacks of underdevelopment, you can just as well say the same thing about software, death and the possible loss of gear on xc is not at all an incentive to use cheats - these are all excuses for wimps, if someone wants and can make it easier for himself, he will do this regardless of his mode (xc / soft)

well, in this case, use the exit floor hp (and even more so the idea that you can’t play xc without it) - nonsense, the norms of a player (even a cheater) will not use this canoe, because there is a great chance to rip before the exit occurs and in the end you will get not only a bathrobe but also you will lose all the gear

W
Woof 20.04.22

codw You
can't say that about software, because it doesn't make any sense there. What makes you want to compare?
All this is subjective and, again, looks like some kind of excuse.
There are true fans of the game who play hk honestly, as well as other perverted fashions, such as hkkl, but there are only a few of them. Most people are still realists, and they do not want to lose honestly farmed over the years on a simple lag or for other reasons beyond their control. It is precisely this majority of people that differs from people with software in only one thing (cheat), and not the size of the penis, relative to those who simply chose the hemorrhoid-free, but exactly the same path.

P.S true xk only in the single. There are no such things as sudden server lags, enchantment pulls, enchis, friends with gear, etc.
This is exactly how the fans who play for fun use d2.

R
Rowwe 20.04.22

It seems to me that the whole point is that the character can die, so using the cheat is unwise, it's just self-deception. I don't think a "real" hardcore player would use it or even try to get out. Destined to rip-ripnus. For example, I like to play games on hard, since 3 heroes I always play on the highest difficulty in all games. Diablo is currently the exception to the rule, since I didn't come through it.

W
Woof 20.04.22

Rowwe it's
one thing when you die through your own fault, and another thing when it's not your own. and what is the point of playing on the Internet then?
Too much percentage of the latter, hence, as a result, and cheats. And since the administration does not bear any responsibility for the jambs on its part, then, in principle, the use of cheats is justified. And their ban, for example, specific ones, such as drop but low hp, looks like another spit in the face and narcissism.

R
Rowwe 20.04.22

Dobermn
Well, if there are bugs that make you rip, then of course it's better to play alone, by the way, as it seemed to me, a single player is easier than a battle, although maybe this is because of a different version.

W
Woof 20.04.22

Rowwe
they are. knowing about it and accepting these conditions is tantamount to burning a bill (let everyone choose which one) and repeating it over and over again. it is meaningless. no, that's stupid.

c
codw 20.04.22

Dobermn
you don’t know how to play on xts - you don’t need to blame others for cheating, even more so to speak for the majority of what you don’t know anything about

played on xts, the mode is tough enough so that you have to play the norms there you need to play competently, accurately, every minute be ready for danger, come up with some schemes (I still use something on the software), improve your character all the time and still be missing something, a lot of hassle and adrenaline (especially when you are left with 30 hp), software in this regard much, much easier, but still xs is too cool for me)

T
Torum. 20.04.22

Anything that isn't pvp sucks (to me). HohloTS, your stuffing failed miserably.