3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rivnyanyn 20.04.22 12:13 am

A little sore (Diablo 2)

In light of the recent controversy, I would like to convey to everyone here that the Hardcore mode is the best thing in this game. This is an indicator of the level of your abilities in this game. The game continues until the first RIP and it's brilliant. And those who lasted about a month on xc, having ripped a couple of times and started from the beginning, will not return to the software, because there is nothing to do there.
No, really, guys. What is the point of continuing to play for a Persian who has just been raped by 15 mobs or even 1 unfortunate mob))) and you yourself are not even able to go to remove the gear from the corpse because you ripnesh a couple more times, and now you take such a cool one and press the save end exit. And then you continue to play like nothing happened. Familiar?
Think at your leisure how senseless this is. Of course, now there will be comments, like playing d2 is generally senseless, but since you have been playing for more than a year, and you will still play the same amount, grow up, yopts.

P.S. To all those who write something bad about xc players - by this you only give out that you are afraid to play there. Afraid of rip is even more humiliating than rip.
171 Comments
Sort by:
R
RainInTheNight 20.04.22

Krapchik without pvp. Although, if you think about it, this also applies to software :(

R
Rivnyanyn 20.04.22

RainInTheNight As
expected.
Even on xc, the day before the reset, I went in with my almost naked charm and saw how the guys went to a couple of pvp.
Why didn't I see a single topic about pvp after the announcement of the reset date? (There are so many of you there). You have 5 more days to do this. All the current gathered parties, bought soji, Zods and shared their plans for the trail. season. It's like cheaters are just the same and they are sitting happy for a while, who managed to drop out. Many wanted a reset, so it was necessary to leave everything in the past and remove the Persians and Sojs, then everything would be fair and everyone would be on an equal footing.
I repeat: To all those who write something bad about xc players - by this you only give out that you are afraid to play there.

T
Torum. 20.04.22

Rivnyanyn
How does the lack of pvp on HC compare with the fear of playing there? You are writing some nonsense now.

R
Rivnyanyn 20.04.22

Torum.
I have already written repeatedly, everything written refers to those who play pvm there. Who is for pvp, go for it. Specially, in order to make sure how things are going with you there with pvp in a month, I’ll download another cheap version of pvp-char, I’ll see what all this fuss is for.

3m3m 20.04.22

4to slojnogo v igre na hc? esli inet normalnii - to 4tob ripnytsa nado bit dnom odnorykim, skill v d2 pokazivaet tolko PvP, a krapovie PvMwiki pitaytsa dokazat obratnoe, govora 4to on kryt i 4to on ne ripaetsa na hece, smewno

a
annortheone 20.04.22

Rivnyanyn Keep
in mind that all of the above works for you in the other direction. For example: To all those who write something bad about SC players - by doing this you only give out that you are afraid to merge into pvp .. Also, you did not take into account the factor that some people do not play on HC, not because they are afraid to play there, but simply because they have a high ping on the battle. So what is it that hurts/burns out there?

or those who were humiliated on the software are already playing there
. It reminds me of someone very much.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 20.04.22

In vain you learned Russian, everything was much better on the Move.

W
Woof 20.04.22

codw
1) I can play xc. 2) I didn’t specifically blame anyone for being so blind. 3) only facts. 4) xc in d2 is too poorly implemented, in the same d3 the vast majority plays xc, because it is normally implemented there.

this is another excuse. what you just described is called skill. a normal player does not die either on software or on hack. Skill rises much more effectively in pvp games, and not on flights from stupid mobs with low hp. in order for the computer to never kill you, it’s enough just to jerk off one strategy of the game, this does not work in a game against a person.
pseudo-adrenaline for the loss of pixels is generally ridiculous.

K
KurshakovIS 20.04.22

Ten years ago, I felt the same way. It was not at all a pity for its time. And nerves too.
Now I have decided for myself. I play soft as I play hard, with the same care, and if a rip happens, I'm just glad that I just saved a lot of personal time for transferring.

R
Rivnyanyn 20.04.22

Sanchez Ramirez
And what to teach him. From childhood, the current was played either by Russian films and serials, or in Russian. translation.
3m3m
Why then are there a lot of people who don't go to pvp? I don’t argue that your pvp sport is somehow better than stupid mob mobs (but I’m always for this, especially in parties), but I’ve only seen one topic so far regarding pvp, and then after a reset.
Why didn’t you rush to play the tournament at the end of the season, since everything is so cool there in this regard, ha? That would have identified the pepper itself on the software.
For three years they masturbated mobs, and Mefa in particular, wigs, bred noobs for gear and runes, and sometimes ran pvp with just anyone, and what is all this for? So that in the end everything accumulated is given away for Zoda and Soji and then in the new season to start everything from the beginning, but with a larger starting capital than others? Don't you think that all this is BESKINECHNE WITHOUT A SHIELD?
Alas, even for me, a person who played on the software only once (it is here on the rubatel), one gets the impression that all this is your pvp, just excuses.

c
codw 20.04.22

Dobermn
you don’t understand, then xc can only be played with odds, then xc is a flight from stupid mobs
back here and pvp dragged in the wrong place firka
logic: who doesn’t play where I am - all shit
Skill rises much more efficiently in pvp games
exclusively against others players, they have their own nuances and approaches, this is a completely different mode, how does this apply to PvM? I saw enough dressed-up close-ups on br who were stupidly afraid to fly to the throne, or bakers who didn’t even reach the throne ripping from "stupid mobs" ....

R
Rivnyanyn 20.04.22

codw
Almost burst into tears with laughter. :DDDDDDDDDD

W
Woof 20.04.22

codw LEARN
TO READ. ATTENTIVELY.
play pvp and you will understand what it has in common with pvm, it makes no sense to explain it.
the pro example is even funnier than adrenaline.
examples not related to the subject - generally beyond common sense.

P.S. flew to the throne when pumping pvp sokra, without a single scattered stat and skill, never fell. That's what gives the experience of pvp games.

Q
QLinkee 20.04.22

Keep going, I love it.

W
Woof 20.04.22

There were enough arguments. To dissuade a xs player that he is cooler than a softer is like proving to an idiot that he is an idiot. To want at least somewhere to seem cooler than anyone running for years in tr sets (and there are only a few people normally dressed for xc, and none of the unsubscribed ones is one of them) is their right.

In general, I wash my hands.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.04.22

There was a time when I played DayZ, an online zombie apocalypse survival game. A rather tough game, there is only a hardcore mode - no respawns for you. There is only one exit from the game - by a timeout of 30 seconds, if there are other players or mobs nearby. The latter are quite severe - upon melee contact, they almost always infect with rubbish, which slowly lowers HP into death, if wild antibiotics are not farmed. Pvp is also quite harsh - all such camper positions, camouflage gear, ambushes on the tracks. The only design flaw is the ability to kill the game process with an exit bypassing the timeout.
I played for a long time as a fool, without getting into the basic concepts. I couldn't do pvp normally, I made stupid mistakes against zombies, in general, I suffered.
And then my friend, who has been playing this family of games for a long time, gave me one key advice, which, subsequently, in a short time, pulled my skill into the first platform of sustainable comfort. He told me to stop pouring. Generally. In all situations. Even when they really screw it up. When there is no hope.
Yes, it was fraught with starting from scratch, when you could arrange for yourself to analyze the sucks, say ok, and continue on in normal gear. But this did not bring the efficiency that the forced replaying of each fight to its logical conclusion gave.
In total, from the position of the presented mode, all advice to play on hack with cheats, as well as accusations of all hackers of cheating, as well as calling all non-cheaters stupid, "burning banknotes", look like a consequence of "missed meetings" with real opportunities that hk. Like the voices of the unenlightened.

K
KurshakovIS 20.04.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
I don't think I'll reach enlightenment by spending another month pumping a dead character.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.04.22

KurshakovIS
Enlightenment is so rare because the path to it is not observed from the "unenlightened" state.

If it were possible to express this concept at least approximately to the unenlightened, then it would sound something like this: "enlightens the breach of a hopeless situation against the background of pumping in a new spell." But, unfortunately, this cannot be done. Therefore, words will be found only for those who understand for themselves what it is about.

o
obsessed 20.04.22

give yourself a break
:D

3m3m 20.04.22

Rivnyanyn
ti ne videl sdes mownogo pvp i ne yvidiw, v osnovnom est ky4ka lydei y kogo odeti 4ari v gosovii wmot i oni begayt pvp mejdy soboi v closedax, ny mb inogda v openi zaxodat 4tobi postebatsa s takix kak ti, for example.
ps pro anihomassonstvo - a ti poprobyi oden pvp 4ara bez "yhiwerenii", opit v d2 izmeraetsa ne tolko skillom, no i "skillom" kak zamytit sebe wmota naibolee bistrim sposobom, po-etomy nubi kak i klan4ili wako v 4ate tak i klan4at after reseta, a optnie igroki 4erez mesac bydyt begat v enigmah.