3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rivnyanyn 20.04.22 12:13 am

A little sore (Diablo 2)

In light of the recent controversy, I would like to convey to everyone here that the Hardcore mode is the best thing in this game. This is an indicator of the level of your abilities in this game. The game continues until the first RIP and it's brilliant. And those who lasted about a month on xc, having ripped a couple of times and started from the beginning, will not return to the software, because there is nothing to do there.
No, really, guys. What is the point of continuing to play for a Persian who has just been raped by 15 mobs or even 1 unfortunate mob))) and you yourself are not even able to go to remove the gear from the corpse because you ripnesh a couple more times, and now you take such a cool one and press the save end exit. And then you continue to play like nothing happened. Familiar?
Think at your leisure how senseless this is. Of course, now there will be comments, like playing d2 is generally senseless, but since you have been playing for more than a year, and you will still play the same amount, grow up, yopts.

P.S. To all those who write something bad about xc players - by this you only give out that you are afraid to play there. Afraid of rip is even more humiliating than rip.
171 Comments
Sort by:
W
Woof 20.04.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
show you pride and infic on xc in none?

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.04.22

Dobermn
sounds like showing you my long barrel <:D
no thanks, I have my own <:D

If you yourself drove top gear on xc, why are you telling that others don't have it?

W
Woof 20.04.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
Well, you yourself asked a stupid question, I don't know how else to answer you.

W
Woof 20.04.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
because it is not there, there is no trade, and there are no people. there's nothing there. the whole HC is a party of 10 people and a couple of sonnet noname noobs.

B
Biscop_moo 20.04.22

couple sonnet

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.04.22

Dobermn
a sc party of 50 people and hundreds of noobs :D
which by the way can be seen from the tables of pvp tournaments

W
Woof 20.04.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
at least there is a trade there. on xts knocked out a chanit, and do not sell or buy, if it is a rune.
pvp tournaments are just for noobs, normal pvp is born in a chat room and let's go to suriki berik.

B
Biscop_moo 20.04.22

normal pvp originates in the chat.
Usually it dies there, unable to overcome the stage of describing the mutual sympathies of the duelists in writing.

W
Woof 20.04.22

Episcop_moo
you are also right, but it all depends on the person. if some mashka offers pvp, you can safely bet on the fact that there will be no pvp.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.04.22

Dobermn
in general, anyway, hardcore has a place to be, it has its own atmosphere or something, people are kinder,
but there is no pvp, it’s a cant
about tournaments, I don’t agree
tournament is a status
, it’s like comparing mixes with WCG

W
Woof 20.04.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
ofk has, but not in the form as this author-noname presents everything.

WCG is just a show off for the participants and marketing for the development of the game discipline, for each individual discipline there are many more profitable tournaments than the WCG.
what's the point of going to, say, a pvp horizontal bar with a rumble buyin and spending all day to win 8 rumbles? this is a feast from such a buzz, the rest of the normal players are somehow zapadlo.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.04.22

Dobermn
ofk has, but not in the form that this author-noname presents everything.
the author is still noob and noticeably egocentric, he is wrong in this topic ofk

tournament is not a profit, the tournament is a status,
I compared it not with other tournaments with a large PF, but with mixes
you can have as much buzz with boys on mixes, but for the sake of the right to call yourself as a top, be kind, skillfully endure the flow of nubia and fight in the final,
otherwise it will be possible for your grandmother to tell how you dragged tops with AWP on mixes

W
Woof 20.04.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
Well, status is not important for everyone. victories in such tournaments will give you a very subjective top title. being the only normal player in the tournament and winning him is normal, not winning him would be a disgrace.
I'm talking about the last pvp tournament.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.04.22

Dobermn
is the most objective of the possible
if the status is not important - you can not go
about the shame, it will only be if you crow in the chat that you were all mamak shaky and top pvp sun all

W
Woof 20.04.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
is the most objective of all the meaningless ones.
that is, then when someone takes you to pvp, can he be called later? how is it, I killed the top - I'm the top.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.04.22

Dobermn
qualification of the top in d2 is not only about "killing the top", it is also about scoring points against possible anti-charms
and so far only a table tournament gives such a qualification

a
annortheone 20.04.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
I just made such a suggestion in this thread.

W
Woof 20.04.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
pvp on ng can't be objectively honest, because there's trouble with gear. If perishing and organize tournaments, then spend them in another place.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.04.22

Dobermn
Top qualification is not only a "manual" skill, it is also the ability to find gear)

a
annortheone 20.04.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
Well, here it would be more correct to say not just to find gear, but to dress the Persian properly.