3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rivnyanyn 20.04.22 12:13 am

A little sore (Diablo 2)

In light of the recent controversy, I would like to convey to everyone here that the Hardcore mode is the best thing in this game. This is an indicator of the level of your abilities in this game. The game continues until the first RIP and it's brilliant. And those who lasted about a month on xc, having ripped a couple of times and started from the beginning, will not return to the software, because there is nothing to do there.
No, really, guys. What is the point of continuing to play for a Persian who has just been raped by 15 mobs or even 1 unfortunate mob))) and you yourself are not even able to go to remove the gear from the corpse because you ripnesh a couple more times, and now you take such a cool one and press the save end exit. And then you continue to play like nothing happened. Familiar?
Think at your leisure how senseless this is. Of course, now there will be comments, like playing d2 is generally senseless, but since you have been playing for more than a year, and you will still play the same amount, grow up, yopts.

P.S. To all those who write something bad about xc players - by this you only give out that you are afraid to play there. Afraid of rip is even more humiliating than rip.
171 Comments
Sort by:
W
Woof 20.04.22

3m3m
plus stopitsot epta

W
Woof 20.04.22

It turned out that the author of the topic plays a summoner for 1 ppl.
Disperse boys, summoner even hiha will never die on the ice.

R
Rivnyanyn 20.04.22

3m3m The
question remains open: why wasn't at least some pvp tournament held to determine the main pepper on the software?
What was the point of zadrotit for 3 years, so that in the end they wouldn’t even try to realize all the accumulated, as well as all the experience gained in pvp wounds (if they were of course))), but stupidly start zadrot on a new one?

R
Rivnyanyn 20.04.22

Dobermn
Whence it was found out? I stopped playing for the time being, and after the rip I started from scratch, then I passed the norm from nm by 8 ppl. Played as a hydro-sorker, ripped into a3 on hel. And to hell with it, I’m downloading a singer right now. Where are you getting your information from? Guessing on coffee grounds?

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.04.22

Rivnyanyn
You have some vague idea about the life of the d2 community. For 3 years, people managed to farm, poppshit, and dump zadrotit in Real Life. At different times of the season, there were different "top peppers" that were replaced by others when the old ones turned on the devil. At the time of the news about the reset, many people were already farming cabbage in real life and they were not up to d2, and very few people were interested in holding some recent tournaments. During the season there were enough quality tournaments.
In addition to tournaments, there was even more than shitty pvp in the form of TvT, pvp for runes, LLD. All this refers to high pvp content, different from what you will see "collecting a cheap pvp character" in the meat open. And you will see a rag at the gate and a grochevod townhouse.
So your conclusion about the state of normal soft pvp is based on unrepresentative data, apart from the fact that you are not familiar with top pvp at all.

W
Woof 20.04.22

Rivnyanyn
your questions betray not only your complete noobness, but also not very high intelligence (I'm talking about questions for 3m3m).
I don’t even want to answer my questions, I’ll just say that your way of playing on xc is much easier than even soft, guys who take lvl 98-99 on software for rip lose more than all your spells on xc would cost, and you’re talking about there is some kind of adrenaline from the fear of shitting a chara that gets dressed and swings in a couple of hours .... and that’s all, again, because you, and most of the xc players, walk around in full specks with crap builds, having a poor idea of ​​what a normal build is. they collect them either themselves, or according to some 10-year-old Nubian guides. here, again, the most invaluable experience is pvp.
dress forty lvl 95+ with infic, sk 35+ pack and some kind of koch, or a hamer in enigma with anich and doom-merk, or kill heels uber diablo solo, then I'll say that you are a true hardcore player. everything else is some kind of babble of a baby who does not understand the game at all.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.04.22

Dobermn have
you ever been to xc?

W
Woof 20.04.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
yes.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.04.22

Dobermn
why then tell stories about what the players wear?

R
Rivnyanyn 20.04.22

Dobermn
I don't know much about pvp, clone and other hi-shit stuff around here because I haven't nerfed here as much as you. I play for my own pleasure and with whom I like.
The whole point is that I don't want to lose my charm like others do.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.04.22

Rivnyanyn
usually people say I don't know about X because I'm a noob rather than calling those who know nerds
is this a concept alien to the gaming forum?

R
Rivnyanyn 20.04.22

Let them talk.....
Good night guys. Thanks for the bunch of positive vibes. DDD

T
Torum. 20.04.22

Rivnyanyn
And what is there to be afraid of losing, if you seem to have had quite a bit of time from rip X Persian to rip hydrosorki. The point here is not fear, but the fact that you are a noob who does not want to learn anything (in particular, not to rip once every two days). And you present it all as hardcore courage.
You will go to soft pvp, they will put you in a stall, you will cackle from the stall about the fact that you are not a nerd, etc.

o
obsessed 20.04.22

I play for my own pleasure and with whom I like.
Rivnyanyn, on what basis are you then broadcasting that: "I would like to convey to everyone entering here that the Hardcore mode is the best thing in this game"? :-)

W
Woof 20.04.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
I don't tell tales.

W
Woof 20.04.22

Rivnyanyn
such a charm as yours and I do not want to lose. I'll wear a dozen of these a day.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.04.22

Dobermn
is exactly what you do

y
yok0o 20.04.22

the last year of the last season, in parallel with the software, played on xc
, constantly called xc pvp players for loot, only two went (one bombed from his helplessness (hi masha), the other declared himself a god of xc pvp and gave me his enigma)
under-PCs that throw the host and they stand in the city, too, they don’t inspire fear to
die from mobs, it’s actually very difficult, you have to lay it down or be afk
xs it’s a boring pvm with a beaver, nothing more.

W
Woof 20.04.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
glad you released your subjective opinion.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.04.22

Dobermn
Who is to blame that you personally did not see enigmas / kochs / dooms / infi on xts?