3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JONNE777 11.05.22 11:20 pm

OPTIMIZATION (Need for Speed: Rivals)

How do you guys optimize?
221 Comments
Sort by:
H
HANZO12 11.05.22

well, so all the games are on frostbite 3 new ones rivet? bf 4 somehow even reluctant to download

s
soulShakz 11.05.22

HANZO12
and that's right, don't download, play old or undemanding games, and keep saying that the graphics in new games suck, the optimization sucks, and the system requirements are too high.

H
HANZO12 11.05.22

bf4 I prefer arma 3 and not because of the fact that it will not pull

j
judge 11.05.22

Config in profile

1-Optimization is not very good, if we play at 30 fps, then optimization should be at its best, and even more so the game without anti-aliasing.
2-I have drawdowns, I played at maximum settings, and at high
3- Now the most important thing is that there is a soap and not a weak soap. .

I put 6 out of 10 for optimization.

You can downvote, but justify your cons and tell me what I'm wrong about

s
soulShakz 11.05.22

sudey
How many did not go below 30 fps did not fall a single one :) FPS will be unlocked there it will already be possible to talk about optimization.

j
judge 11.05.22

soulShakz
I don't know about the FPS, maybe it's like this for you, but for me, because the computers are different

D
Dunkel_Sam 11.05.22

Meysen
will not work through the driver, already checked.
And the lock fps seems to be removed by the command -GameTime.MaxSimFps 60

D
Dunkel_Sam 11.05.22

I did not check it myself, but according to the assurances of several people, the difference is 0.

s
soulShakz 11.05.22

ourlord I
support, Meysen screens with anti-aliasing in the studio :)

D
DungeonmasterZZ 11.05.22

Meysen
coordination is standard, tobish garbage

D
DungeonmasterZZ 11.05.22

Meysen Anti-
aliasing is standard x2, and your dancing with a tambourine over the parameters of the vidyuhi did not lead to anything, people are only confusing here with your stupidity ...

D
DungeonmasterZZ 11.05.22

Meysen
And there are ladders - just blow the balls)))

J
JONNE777 11.05.22

Sometimes it sags! It often drops from 30 to 25 when you turn sharply! I still don’t understand the game came out, but where is the firewood for it from Nvidia?

S
Sakegari 11.05.22

DungeonmasterZZ and ourlord are stoned. Buy normal monitors. Where did you see the stairs on the screen? The picture is good.

S
Sakegari 11.05.22

ourlord
What kind of people went useless? Even with such an increase, there are no ladders. Look at the pixels under the microscope. Retard.

D
DungeonmasterZZ 11.05.22

Sakegari another narrow-eyed one has drawn)))))) do you even know what antialiasing is?

D
DungeonmasterZZ 11.05.22

Sakegari and Meysen
There is no ladder here, stick your stupid IPALO into the picture and feel the difference ))))))))))
http://s005.radikal.ru/i211/1311/93/f718257523ca.jpg

j
judge 11.05.22

Meysen
Firstly, I'm not a teapot and I'm rummaging around in computers, and I know about the fact that you can put anti-aliasing in the drivers - I set it and nothing helped, and the video is normal and the monitor is ok with it.

I don’t know, maybe it works for you, but anti-aliasing doesn’t work for anyone here, so we are all dummies?

And I don’t advise next time to tell a person that he can be so much a teapot - YOU DON’T KNOW HIM AND HAVE NEVER SEEN

b
bloomm 11.05.22

DungeonmasterZZ
Prerender and processing naive boy, there will be no such quality.

D
DungeonmasterZZ 11.05.22

Someone, please decipher what bloomka wrote to me in a post above, I’ve been sitting for 20 minutes trying to understand, I can’t understand his writings ....