3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JONNE777 11.05.22 11:20 pm

OPTIMIZATION (Need for Speed: Rivals)

How do you guys optimize?
221 Comments
Sort by:
D
DungeonmasterZZ 11.05.22

rec1605 In the battle with optimization, everything is fine, frostbite 3 works there to the fullest and without jambs

B
Berserker 11.05.22

Yes, the settings in general do not affect the FPS in any way, the game is not corny optimized, there are places in which the FPS, regardless of the settings, drops to 15-20. Hmm.

T
Turbo100500 11.05.22

help anyone please, I just have bf4 on my own, namely the lineup is medium, ultra, high and not one glitch 44fps. This creation launched for 5 minutes I play the norms of not a single frieze of lag, and so on, then bam and fps drops right up to 9 vidyuha radik 2gb hd6700 series percent effect 8120 PS This is my second computer on another not one frieze.

A
Alastor Crow 11.05.22

After reading the comments, I specifically turned off SLI and tested the game on one GTX670, after resetting the frequencies to the reference - all the same 30 stable fps at maximum graphics settings in FHD. Without the limitation ~ 60fps the card would give out. So, blaming poor optimization, finally change your calculators.
For a toy, a seedy mid is quite enough, like I5 3330 + GTX660.
Optimization in the game is quite normal. True, it is impossible to play at 30fps, we are waiting for the patch.

B
Berserker 11.05.22

Aleister
Look in the office. syst. requirements, and then tell me what the game should run normally...
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/need_for_speed_rivals/ofitsialnie_sistemnie_trebovaniya_nfs_rivals-89534

A
Alastor Crow 11.05.22

Berserker
And which of the official system requirements contradict what I wrote?
Have you looked at them yourself?

https://help.ea.com/article/need-for-speed-rivals-pc-system-requirements
To get the most out of Need for Speed ​​Rivals, we recommend a system that meets or exceeds the following requirements:
Operating System: Windows 8 64-bit
Processor: AMD Six-Core; Intel Quad-Core
RAM: 8GB
Free hard disk space: 30GB
Video adapter: AMD Radeon 7870 or higher; NVIDIA GeForce GT 660 or higher
Video memory: 3 GB
With video memory, by the way, they turned it down. The game at maximum settings in FHD eats no more than 1500mb.
Especially stubborn can provide a screen.

D
Dim4ik126 11.05.22

tell me how to deal with it? never happened in any other game

A
Alastor Crow 11.05.22

Dim4ik126
Everything, stupid, it says what kind of card.
Try updating DirectX and installing the latest drivers.
However, in any case, on a laptop with 610m you can't play it normally.

D
Dim4ik126 11.05.22

Alastor Crow
at the expense of vidyuhi, I would argue - in battle 4 and bridge vanted 2012 I play calmly. firewood updated on vidyuhu, and when updating the direct writes that there is already a newer version

B
Berserker 11.05.22

Alastor Crow You probably want to advise me to spend $400 so that I can play an unoptimized $40 console port without any problems. And at the same time, you do not take into account the fact that the game should go smoothly as at max. so for min. You see, my hardware, which is average according to EA requirements, is not able to swallow hundreds of lines of crooked code in order to give out a stable fps, and this, by the way, is not my problem !!! Probably the fact that playing at max. 80% of the time with fps ~ 30, on a specific 10-meter stretch of road, without movement, and any dynamic scenes, the fps drops to 15, it only tells you that it’s time for me to spend $ 400, but even if I say that I will lower all the settings to a minimum and at the same time nothing will change, this also tells you about ... well, a further train of thought, I hope you understand ...

g
gogi101 11.05.22

gtx 760 percent fx6300 8g oz did not fall below 30 in an hour of play but what the hell in the game there is no anti-aliasing and a bunch of fucking blur fiiii, everything is on ultra.

A
Alastor Crow 11.05.22

Berserker
So you're saying that you only have problems with this game? And everything else, including the recently released Black Flag, Battlefield 4, etc. - "pulls" without problems?
What kind of configuration, if it's not a secret? (Not in the profile)
Do not forget that 70% of such "crooked games" come out, and it's also worth considering that modern average configurations such "crooked games" click like nuts, maximum - smoothing set a little lower.
So what conclusion follows from this:
Option 1: the game is not optimized at all!
Option 2: some people are sitting on ancient configurations, which, even in their best years, were far from ideal and require too much.

PS My computer was assembled ~ 1.5 years ago, and by this time it is already far from the top, although it is still faster than most configurations of ordinary users. Moreover, in the same BF4, I cannot set the resolution interpolation to 200% and the full maximum settings with high anti-aliasing: FPS drops to 30 and below.
The difference is that I understand: the game is not shit, my hardware does not pull it.
To keep the configuration up to date in the face of modern games, Hi-ends must be updated at least once every three years, Mid-ends at least once every two years.

ourlord
And where is anti-aliasing, if it's not a secret? I tried to put cards in the firewood, I did not notice the difference.
And on your screenshots smoothing is not visible. Try to upload two screenshots in the original resolution to photo hosting in the same place with and without anti-aliasing.

A
Alastor Crow 11.05.22

ourlord
I don't see any difference anyway, although at x32 CSAA everything should be perfect there.

If it is not visible on the screen, here is a link to the hosting:
http://5.firepic.org/5/images/2013-11/20/u6ekbuva689t.jpg

s
soulShakz 11.05.22

-Render.ResolutionScale 2.000000 or more, it helps a lot, the picture becomes very weak :)

S
Sasha Eremenko 11.05.22

I play BT4 at almost maximum speeds, laptop I3 2.8 gt650m 8gb ram, it was a miracle yesterday in the slide show, updated firewood today, everything flies at standard, but I can’t enter the menu because PG uP does not work)))

A
Alastor Crow 11.05.22

soulShakz
Yeah. However, there are still snags.
At 2.000000 the picture is still not perfect, but 4.000000 turns the game into a slideshow (2GB of video memory is not enough)

A
Alastor Crow 11.05.22

High resolution:
http://5.firepic.org/5/images/2013-11/20/mtdj275otxwm.png
http://5.firepic.org/5/images/2013-11/20/0i2ctj7y98xi.jpg
http ://5.firepic.org/5/images/2013-11/20/alzm7ipqclck.jpg

Settings:
1)-Render.ResolutionScale 2.500000
2)-8x CSAA
Above - memory limited.

With anti-aliasing, it seems like they sorted it out more or less. Not a fountain, of course, but not so much hurts the eye.

It remains to wait for a patch that removes the FPS limit.

ourlord
soulShakz
Thank you.

l
laikmen 11.05.22

Damn graphics without any settings, the graphics are very good.

A
Alastor Crow 11.05.22

laikmen
For some, the graphics in the Call of Duty Ghosts are good.
It is pointless to argue on this topic, I can only advise you to contact an ophthalmologist.

l
laikmen 11.05.22

with vision, everything is in order, the graphics are initially good.