3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JONNE777 11.05.22 11:20 pm

OPTIMIZATION (Need for Speed: Rivals)

How do you guys optimize?
221 Comments
Sort by:
v
vvvjust 11.05.22

i5-3570K@4Ghz, GTX660Ti, 8GB - stable 30 frames)))

z
zMatrix 11.05.22

Guys, a little off topic, but still, what exactly does it mean "ideally use nitro at least 2 times" - I used nitro without crashing anywhere, at full speed and it doesn’t count in the list of tasks ... What exactly needs to be done?

o
osirisGTA 11.05.22

FX 6100, AMD 7950 8GB. 30 FPS in one place up to 25 drops everything on high

i
inSaneJackie 11.05.22

Alex_MatriX
You need to get the maximum supply of nitro and use all of it without interrupting

N
NOVAKK 11.05.22

Yes .... I didn’t think that the game was so g ..... The graphics are blurry, the controls are like in the run, Even worse. I don't see any interest in playing. I tried to find an argument for myself and play more, but no, that's enough. So promote the game and once again crap.... Hot Pursuit 2010 remains the only game on my computer.

v
vvvjust 11.05.22

NOVAKK
well, play your HP2010 in 4ever alone mode!!!

N
NOVAKK 11.05.22

That's just the point that HP already bothered for 3 years. And since rivals are similar to HP, I was waiting for her strongly. If you play racing since 2000, then they will understand me what cool racing means

v
vvvjust 11.05.22

NOVAKK
buy a license! tired of people whining playing pirates!

V
Victor Gerber 11.05.22

Graphics like in Crysis 2

z
zMatrix 11.05.22

By the way, nVidia has released new drivers, the description contains the words "This 331.82 Game Ready WHQL driver ensures you'll have the best possible gaming experience in Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag and Need for Speed: Rivals"
Download, try, I haven't changed yet noticed...

http://www.nvidia.ru/download/driverResults.aspx/70221/ru

n
neoflash 11.05.22

Ah, shitty optimization - sometimes it goes well (about 30 fps), then it freezes (24-26 fps), then it flies like hell (above 60 fps). Complete nonsense ...
I play at the maximum.

z
zMatrix 11.05.22

you can’t have neoflash
above 60, no one can have an automatic limit of 30FPS in the game, everyone doesn’t know how to remove the limit.
There is even a special topic
http://forums.playground.ru/need_for_speed_rivals/803992/

R
Rageinside 11.05.22

Is it possible to adjust the graphics in the game without going through the first fucking race?

S
Skelen 11.05.22

Rageinside
is possible, press esc then page up and there will be settings.

J
J.Ledo 11.05.22

People can tell me what, laptop acer i5 nvidia card 630m 2g, RAM 8. Windows 8 64 discharge, no difference at max on mini 14 fps, what the fuck?

n
neoflash 11.05.22

Alex_MatriX
I have a repack and I measured it with fraps. FPS went up to 66.

z
zMatrix 11.05.22

neoflash
There is no such repack yet where the FPS limit was removed

L
L3x0R 11.05.22

J.Ledo
Your video card is too weak, that's why it doesn't work.

4upa64 11.05.22

on geforce 550ti the flight is normal) I didn’t climb in the settings until 1 race passed and after it, when you need to get away from the pharaohs, the game crashed with an error (as it downloaded from a torrent). But compared to the new vanted bridge, everything is gorgeous here with optimization, in my opinion). Also, tell me where can I download the version without a crash?

J
J.Ledo 11.05.22

rec1605 I
admit this option, that's just a huge hello to the developers. firstly, changing the settings from ultra to min does not affect performance at all, and what is so supernatural that it's stupidly a slide show, the second witcher on maxes with a creak but in the region of 26-30 hold on , tomb rider, ac 3, in short, in more than one game you didn’t even have to lower it to medium, everything flew at max, but here the tinted vanted bridge and that’s it? It looks like their vaunted frost byte 3 is a raw piece of shit that will take a long time to bring to mind, because in the battle they also complain about performance, or I just have crooked hands and I'm doing it wrong.