3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GallantLeader29 11.05.22 11:46 pm

Snapmatic App (Grand Theft Auto 5)

When I play GTA, whether it's multiplayer or singleplayer, I can't save my photos. An error pops up saying that the network service on my account is not available. What is the problem ? I have gold, maybe it's a bug?
112 Comments
Sort by:
N
N sky 11.05.22

I can't save my taken photos.
Member of the Rockstar Social Club?

maybe it's a bug?
It's out of the question, except sometimes due to heavy load, Rocktar services fail and are temporarily unavailable.

G
GallantLeader29 11.05.22

MiDzuKi
Of course yes, I tied the acc box to the old acc social club. Before that, everything was fine, but after the release of online horror

s
sergigno 11.05.22

Hello everyone, I would like to know where to find the photos that I take from the phone of the character. It writes to me what is saved in the gallery, but in which one, and where I can not find it. And also, is it possible to publish these photos on Facebook or send them to a friend. my playstation 4 console. thanks for the help..

R
RicoChico 11.05.22

Share on the gamepad, click, it should be stored there.

s
sergigno 11.05.22

RicoChico
is not there, I looked, there is only to upload a video clip, and upload a screenshot of

everything, I found it .. it's in the game itself)))

Do not multipost.

M
May Allister 11.05.22

I play on ps4. I take photos in the game with the game camera and save them, but they do not appear on the Rockstar website. In the My Photos section, it gives the following message: "NO PLAYSTATION 4 PHOTOS MATCHING YOUR SEARCH CRITERIA ARE ABSENT." On the right in the list, where the choice of platform, is PS4. What could be the problem?

M
Muslim Alikhadzhiev 11.05.22

i have the same bug

M
May Allister 11.05.22

You need to upload photos through the Gallery.

I
Ivan_Spb03 11.05.22

May Allister My friend,
explain in more detail how to upload pictures from the gallery and to the social club, if it's not difficult for you?

M
May Allister 11.05.22

Ivan_Spb03, take a photo on the camera and save it. Pause and go to the Gallery. You select the desired photo and press if ps4, R3.

S
Stanley Mitch 11.05.22

Help, On my XBOX360, when I try to upload a photo to the gallery, it says to me "WARNING: Snapmatic is currently disabled for your account due to access restrictions"

01010110 11.05.22

also interested in the question

V
Vidzhey 11.05.22

Good day. A problem was found with screenshots from the game, namely, their absence on the Social Club in the Snapmatic section, after the next photograph using the phone in the game, the screenshot is completely absent in the Snapmatic section, I tried searching in the steam sections, documents on the disk, no result. Who has the same problem share tips, help, thanks in advance

Who has already downloaded the game, try to take a selfie and see it in Social Clube
I have nothing there, what happened?

D
DeViccy 11.05.22

There is such. They'll fix it.

z
zombie 11.05.22

And the statistics are not synchronized.

m
minez 11.05.22

Most interesting.

K
Kaskadde 11.05.22

Help me solve the problem... After taking a picture, it offers to save it to the gallery, I press enter, it says that everything is saved, but the gallery is empty... what should I do?

M
MrMishka 11.05.22

Selfie protection.

b
black game 11.05.22

Where are the photos I took with my phone stored?

D
DeViccy 11.05.22

SocialClub. May not be available temporarily due to server load