3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GallantLeader29 11.05.22 11:46 pm

Snapmatic App (Grand Theft Auto 5)

When I play GTA, whether it's multiplayer or singleplayer, I can't save my photos. An error pops up saying that the network service on my account is not available. What is the problem ? I have gold, maybe it's a bug?
112 Comments
Sort by:
b
black game 11.05.22

Surrager
well, yes, I look there there are no pictures, so I think where to find them now it’s clear the load))

o
osyotr 11.05.22

but it's a pity that they didn't make it possible to save photos to a computer, as in SA.

r
raw058 11.05.22

Guys, the question is where are all the photos in the game saved? On the PC

n
northern alcoholic 11.05.22

If the game is in steam, then it is saved to some folder with the service, if it is with some fraps, then, it seems, to the folder with the corresponding program, but if the screen is made in the game itself, then, probably, to the folder with saved.

S
SSStylish 11.05.22

I use my phone to take photos, click "Save to Gallery", go into it, and it's empty. When you try to switch to other menus a couple of times, the game freezes stupidly on the "Gallery" section and crashes. Has anyone encountered such a problem?

k
krezi121212 11.05.22

I don't have it at all

e
e_49 11.05.22

SSStylish
I have the same, by the way, where are the pictures saved? they are not in the social club

C
Capellimestari 11.05.22

If inside the game, then press pause and scroll through the tabs (map, history, statistics, settings, and so on) until you get to the Gallery. There, several tabs do not fit in width, you have to dig into them manually.

S
SSStylish 11.05.22

e_49
No idea at all. Not in My Documents.
Capellimestari
I'm scrolling - the game freezes if I click on an empty sector in the Gallery.

b
black game 11.05.22

I know that through the social club but damn it there are no pictures what to do then?

A
Alex Coachman 11.05.22

In the game, there is a gallery in the menu. But if not in the Social Club, then it probably won't be there either. Perhaps you took a picture, but you didn’t click the confirmation to save the photo, upload it to the server.

s
sinc0ne 11.05.22

For the life of me, I'm digging the Internet, I can not find the answer to my question.
Also interested in where the videos rendered in the R* video editor are saved?

o
oli_sykes 11.05.22

in social club

A
Arthur Polyakov 11.05.22

I took a photo through the phone, I can’t find where they are then saved on the rgsc website, they are not

S
Sergey Gurov1 11.05.22

Where are Snapmatic photos saved (Pirate) In the game, they are not deleted, but I can’t find them on the PC

Z
Zeditez 11.05.22

press pause, then there at the end there is a tab "gallery" on q and e scroll through

S
Sergey Gurov1 11.05.22

Dudes, I want to find them on the PC to throw them to a friend in VK
UP

T
The_Mpower 11.05.22

same question

S
Sergey Gurov1 11.05.22

where to find it on pc

A
Anna Andreeva 11.05.22