3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GallantLeader29 11.05.22 11:46 pm

Snapmatic App (Grand Theft Auto 5)

When I play GTA, whether it's multiplayer or singleplayer, I can't save my photos. An error pops up saying that the network service on my account is not available. What is the problem ? I have gold, maybe it's a bug?
112 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennles 11.05.22

Look on the C drive in the documents in the folder "social club"

S
Sprinting 11.05.22

how to make them

F
FFFREDDD 11.05.22

I bought GTA to take selfies, because in life I'm ugly and shy of my photos... typical gaming community :)

L
LogitechRP2 11.05.22

and on a pirate you can save a photo somehow on a computer, something didn’t work out

J
JOKER953 11.05.22

Where can I find photos taken in the game on my computer?

R
Romjeee 11.05.22

They seem to be only in the social club can only be sent from the gallery on the phone.

R
Rhobar-vl 11.05.22

In "My Documents" folder

A
Artyom Fedusov 11.05.22

NO PC NO PHOTOS MATCH YOUR SEARCH CRITERIA.

K
Ksedom174 11.05.22

Hello. People, where are the photos taken in the game actually saved? Including selfies .. rummaged through all the folders on the computer with GTA 5 - I did not find anything like screenshots or pictures. In my personal account on the rockstar social club in the "my photos" section, they are also not there, although I did take pictures.

L
Light_Soul 11.05.22

Are you interested in the physical location on the disk?

My DocumentsRockstar GamesGTA VProfilesprofile folder here

The files are named like PGTA51964472765

U
UbivecFluda 11.05.22

and how to fill in the club?

K
Ksedom174 11.05.22

Light_Soul
Thanks, I found it. But how do you open them? Let's say I want to send a screenshot to VK)

h
haterwithbeard1414 11.05.22

In general, where are the screenshots from the phone on the pirate?

V
Vlad_Epifanov 11.05.22

I found out here that in order to take my taken photos in "Snapmatic" you need to manually upload to the Solial Club, and then share with them.
But the problem is that the Solial Club mode is offline on the pirate and uploading pictures there will not work! Maybe there is another way how to take photos that you took in "Snapmatic"?

A
Alex Coachman 11.05.22

Vladislav Mylnikov
And you are funny. In Snapmatic, of course. Oh yes, you have a peratka!. So, somewhere in the wire, look halfway to the Rockstar servers))

J
Japhes 11.05.22

They must be stored in the cloud, that is, on your Social Club account.
If you want to make such screenshots, you will have to buy a license. Pirates don't have them.

A
Alex Coachman 11.05.22

Vlad_Epifanov
Buy GTA 5

r
raw058 11.05.22

so where are these photos saved in the gallery they are not in the Solial Club either they are not there what to do??

r
raw058 11.05.22

Light_Soul
You understand such a trouble the gallery can't see them and when you press E or Q the game freezes

T
Twilight1010 11.05.22

Where can I find the selfies I took? PC version