3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z4b3o8v7p 11.05.22 11:46 pm

South Wall (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

251 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Z4b3o8v7p 11.05.22

ak even now has not lost its relevance

. They change a lot simply, in step with the demands of the modern consumer. With each addon, something is changed globally. In the latest addon, they have simplified the game to a minimum.

P
Pirat-AC3 11.05.22

Z4b3o8v7p
Morra is eternal.

They change a lot simply, keeping up with the demands of the modern consumer. With each addon, something is changed globally. In the latest addon, they have simplified the game to a minimum.
What is it all about? About Skywind?

5ehtiP 11.05.22

Even up to 500 psots, YUS doesn’t even achieve ..
with a new design and you don’t notice ..

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 11.05.22

What is it all about? About Skywind?

MMO

even up to 500 psots does not even achieve YUS ..

Spring just started abruptly :)

s
snip 11.05.22

They just change a lot
. Alas, that is what it is, and it’s also clear from modern games, because RPGs are essentially no longer RPGs, shooters with all sorts of stray from other genres, strategies - and they will also get stuffed there ...

About Skywind?
well, why is it needed?) In order to run through Mork, all sorts of transfers of Mork to new rails are not needed =) Well, maybe for the new generation, maybe =)

s
snip 11.05.22

And what's there? =)

5ehtiP 11.05.22

agutin leonid

s
snip 11.05.22

Eee? =)

5ehtiP 11.05.22

it means that I passed dain light.. cool thing all the same.. especially side quests.. got it!

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 11.05.22

And I woke up at 7 in the morning to grind Pokemon, which are only available for a couple of hours :))

5ehtiP 11.05.22

the right of the picture belongs to the second post in yus

5ehtiP 11.05.22

in 2014 there was no New Year's Eve

5ehtiP 11.05.22

#Interesting Facts

s
snip 11.05.22

And what's the difference, Icarus took the first and second post =)

especially the side quests
, did you pass all the tests?

ps damn, here's another minus in the DAI piggy bank, in general, I initially incorrectly interpreted the complexity with some monsters / NPCs .. it turned out that the locations were divided by levels (well, hello MMO again, yeah) and in the end it turned out that I fell into the location by 5- 6 levels above me, I leveled up there, and now I destroy 15 level heroes with a 23 level hero .. well, 19 level bosses, they don’t give any experience at all (and hello from MMO again), and the battles themselves are now not that simple .. me I would even say boring, and in fact useless ... well ... And what prevented you from making an adaptive level, as it was actually in DAO and DA2? Fat minus! =)

5ehtiP 11.05.22

Icarus and the first and second post was taken
by the fucking one!

did you pass all the tests?
not all about parkour, and about killing too .. why waste time on them .. the perks are still useless there, but you can open the necessary ones anyway)

I think to snatch cs go and trade knives .. WHAT FOR PRICES AT ALL?! PEOPLE!!1

s
snip 11.05.22

not all in parkour, and not in murders either.
here, I ran into a problem, it’s difficult to get through some, for example, it’s like throwing only 15 bodies on the spikes, but it wasn’t there, this grab is not clear how it works, I seem to press everything correctly, and the zombie flies in the wrong direction ... and which was impossible in a simple way, with a sword with an ax and all that -_- Well, with parkour, yes, probably with potions you can only go through ...

the perks are still useless there, but you can open the necessary ones anyway,
I understand there are 2 zones in the game? It’s just that I’m in the first one, and already on 15/12/14 I beat the levels .. and I think I’ll manage to raise a couple more .. dexterity is the most difficult to swing.

By the way, I didn’t really like the cat here, somehow it works strangely, more precisely, the hero doesn’t always grab the edge, plus if you rise at an acute angle, you don’t grab the edge either, and then it’s so sloppy from a height, and minus survival points :/

5ehtiP 11.05.22

two zones, yes .. the main thing is to get to the lower perks bypassing any feces and go, you will be a killer car ..
a cat is like a cat .. like a batman .. had no problems) only the walking keys stuck -_-

s
snip 11.05.22

the main thing is to get to the lower perk, bypassing any feces
, well, I plan to pump everything in general))

the cat is like a cat
, I don’t know, I don’t know, sometimes it’s uncomfortable =)

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 11.05.22

I'm thinking of snatching cs go and trading knives

Opening chests? :)

My first post, my second post, put

up with it :)

5ehtiP 11.05.22

That's all, you don't have to worry about GTA 5, you got a pre-order, lol)
Chests to open?
Well, what else .. I remember in TF 2, almost from the first time, a purple piece fell out, which I drove for a lot of gold .. and here the knives cost so much .. people went crazy ..

stuck in cities .. normal simcity)