3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z4b3o8v7p 11.05.22 11:46 pm

South Wall (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

251 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Z4b3o8v7p 11.05.22

in Vovka archeology? O_o What did they turn the game into? O_O

In a pleasant and playable mmo, now you can not only zadrotit, lol :)

s
snip 11.05.22

Ummm, and what does that same archeology give at least?

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 11.05.22

Bowl buns, mostly trinkets, which are well driven for gold + various toys / Pokemon. Toys are needed purely for visual fun, like fireworks, and Pokemon, in fact, for Pokemon fights. You can also dig up a mount or some cool looking item, but overall it's a bonus profession, nothing like that.

s
snip 11.05.22

Does the third tobish work? I remember at a gallop two professions you could choose ...

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 11.05.22

There were two main ones, but there were secondary ones, for which there were no restrictions. Bandages, cook and fisherman. Now you can also engage in archeology as a secondary.

s
snip 11.05.22

Bandages, the cook and the fisherman
completely forgot about them =) Then it is clear what kind of archeology =)

P
Psychodolb 11.05.22

stuck in cities..normal simcity

Started ten times... the city of dreams is not being built, deleted... (=

5ehtiP 11.05.22

did you scroll the economy tabs? or built up everything?

P
Psychodolb 11.05.22

I did not twist or build anything, I closed the game a couple of minutes after the start, lol... (=

5ehtiP 11.05.22

it means you just don't understand life

5ehtiP 11.05.22

or a curved handle that cannot run smoothly with pipes .. or it’s all hammered with windmills and power transmission towers

P
Psychodolb 11.05.22

No, I just didn’t see anything new there ... But I don’t want to play simcity ... (=

5ehtiP 11.05.22

she's better than simcity, you know? no connection to roads .. glory to the pipes

P
Psychodolb 11.05.22

No, I don't understand... (=

s
snip 11.05.22

Heh, once I played in one of the city simulators, it was necessary to build all sorts of shops, boutiques, residential buildings, etc. old Empire =)

ps Passed Dain Light, a suitable toy, in particular, parkour can still be attributed to the features, and, in general, very, very well done =)

z.z.s. It's time to finish the AIM, especially since apparently I'm already moving towards the finale, and I've played about 90 hours in time, although the plot still takes about 10 hours, and the rest of the time it's MMO nerdness for clearing locations and collecting all sorts of things = )

s
snip 11.05.22

Taki finished off the DAI, well, in general, they could have done better, definitely worse than the DAO, but with DA2 there are both pluses and minuses ...

s
snip 11.05.22

It turns out there is already a saves editor for DAI, just a couple of hours and it seems like I created a more or less suitable save, I’m not sure though about a couple of parameters, because I don’t remember well DA2 .. namely, what are there for elections at all, well, to hell with them, I changed the main points, in general, now it will be possible to see what and how, in theory the world will no longer be completely defaulted, and I hope at least for adequate dialogues with party members =)

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 11.05.22

There are no dialogues in Dai, they are disgusting and shameful :)

s
snip 11.05.22

Well, DAI is not an RPG, so it's forgivable =)

s
snip 11.05.22

Well, you can already see the fruits of adjusting the save, NPCs are talking about characters that were absent in the default world, a trifle, but nice =)