3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z4b3o8v7p 11.05.22 11:46 pm

South Wall (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

251 Comments
Sort by:
5ehtiP 11.05.22

post everything you have! how did you do this

s
snip 11.05.22

Used this editor. There is also a short instruction, but IMHO it is a little abstruse, or rather, you still need to initially have the "correct" save to create the world. This is a more understandable version of the file for the editor to replace in the editor and that's it.

I didn’t bother with any imports, but just opened my save file. In general, the algorithm is as follows:

-Start a new game and go through until the moment when you can save.
-You remember the save time, because DAI saves are not only in the general pile, but also with their own unique names (just in case, the saves are I:UsersYOUR ACCOUNTDocumentsBioWareDragon Age InquisitionSave) and therefore your the save will have to be searched for by the time of the last change, although you have a chance that it will be the only one, because the new game, well, just in case, let it be =)
-Next, actually open the editor and your save.
-Well, now the most interesting thing =)) Read everything that relates to DA2 and DAO in two windows "Boolean and Integer" And put the corresponding marks "true or false" for booleans and different election numbers for integers. By the way, here you can mess up, the fact is that the parameters intersect, and in principle there is no connection, tobish, you can easily close up the Morrigan child, while being a female hero. So here you need to be more careful =)) In principle, there is nothing complicated, you read and make a choice or mark.
-And finally, you need to save a new save. True, there is a small problem here, the DAI perceives its current coded names, so we save it with any name, and then rename it to DAISHNOE.

And you can go the way that is in the recommendations, with imports and all that, well, it’s up to you =)

It was interesting for me to roam around and edit the saves myself, I immediately realized that I remember the DAO quite well and the choices I made, and how badly I remember DA2, where I remembered only the key elections, and on any secondary tasks I clicked at random =))

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 11.05.22

Well, DAI is not an RPG, so it's forgivable =)

Dialogues should be sane everywhere, this is not an RPG privilege.

s
snip 11.05.22

it's not an rpg perk.
I agree, but in RPGs they are one of the main focuses, but as for other genres, in AIM it’s quite a level of dialogue =)

And in general, AIM dialogues are not the weakest point, but nothing outstanding, but not entirely bad either =)

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 11.05.22

but as for other genres, in DAI it’s quite a level of dialogue =)

No, they are bad :)

s
snip 11.05.22

And what? =)

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 11.05.22

Are you all ready for the pillars of ethernity?:)

And why? =

Insipid and meaningless.

5ehtiP 11.05.22

some kind of diablo clone?

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 11.05.22

Moved gallery? rpgshka

P
Psychodolb 11.05.22

To the fire of this noob... (=

5ehtiP 11.05.22

top view as diable) or not? blunt?
what's in it?

P
Psychodolb 11.05.22

You've never played party RPGs, have you?... (=

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 11.05.22

what's in it?

Some of the most epic RPGs are made in isometrics - neverwinter and planescape :)

5ehtiP 11.05.22

I love neverwinter!
especially this one

5ehtiP 11.05.22

http://www.playground.ru/games/neverwinter_nights_2/
went through everything .. it looks like a dragon age .. i.e. on the contrary
, I understand you, the type of obsidian will not do shit?

5ehtiP 11.05.22

EVERYTHING PASSED!
real addon not dls

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 11.05.22

I understand you, the type of obsidian will not make shit?

Izzy, but even if it's shit, it has soul/dialogues. As in the alpha protocol.

5ehtiP 11.05.22

so this shit came out!
have you played already?
I am downloading..

s
snip 11.05.22

Fresh and meaningless.
ummm, not all, but oh well, as I said, the dialogues are not the weakest point =) Are

you all ready for the pillars of ethernity ? O_o Well, okay ... we'll see =)

5ehtiP 11.05.22

bullshit there actually .. forest elf ranger with a bear ..
I lost the habit of this .. graphon chtol is not enough .. or a premonition of wasting many hours .. and she is not like a neverwinter!