3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z4b3o8v7p 11.05.22 11:46 pm

South Wall (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

251 Comments
Sort by:
s
snip 11.05.22

Grafon means give .... =)

By the way, have you already passed the DAI? O_o

5ehtiP 11.05.22

no, I'm waiting for a kip ..
gtashechka soon ..

s
snip 11.05.22

Is the save editor not working? =)

5ehtiP 11.05.22

I don’t remember what I chose .. I want to load my saves into the kip and have everything automatically ..
it turns out from the first part of the saves are not needed at all?

s
snip 11.05.22

There it seems that you need to load saves from licenses, although xs =)

5ehtiP 11.05.22

walking talkers are over, you can watch .. worthy season ..

s
snip 11.05.22

Is it the season finale or the season finale?

P
Psychodolb 11.05.22

The season... this despondency will go on for many more years... (=

5ehtiP 11.05.22

spin-off will start in the summer..

P
Psychodolb 11.05.22

Maximum despondency... (=

5ehtiP 11.05.22

"maximum despondency" in your pants!

s
snip 11.05.22

The season..
Norm... =)

in the summer the spin-off will still start..
and where will it take them? O_o

this is depressing
ummm, what else can you expect from a zombie apocalypse? O_o dancing with dancing or what? =))

P
Psychodolb 11.05.22

dancing with dancing or something.

Yes, that’s not the point ... The series lost all its charm almost immediately, with the second season literally destroying all the good that was in the first ... Then frank soap and water went, 1-2 good episodes per season ... I stopped watching somewhere at the beginning of the third season, because I was bored to death ... Before the release of the fifth, I quickly caught up and made sure that I didn’t lose anything much, refusing to watch ... Now I also watched the first half of the season and everything is on this... I might look in a year if there's nothing to do... otherwise, it's chewing gum, and not very tasty at all... (=

s
snip 11.05.22

Well, you must understand that as such there are not very many actions and you can think of it, because either the everyday life begins (the second season on the farm and the prison) or the movement, if the previous everyday life was destroyed by zombies or people. Remember the same daisy, running from house to house for supplies, and running from people, well, or with them if friends or acquaintances are there. We recall films with classic zombies, again a certain house / fortress, and around it there is movement ... maybe the house does not appear immediately in the film, but one way or another they come across it. In general, why am I - you can’t defeat the apocalypse in a couple of years, you need dozens of years and some kind of safe place, and of course a bunch of survivors to grow provisions and rivet equipment ... this is in a global perspective, for one person the story will be like he eventually dies,

P
Psychodolb 11.05.22

Well, you must understand that as such there are not very many actions and you will come up with

Not my problems ... We do not have a documentary series here to justify the absence of interesting events by the situation in which the heroes got ... There is nothing to shoot about, no ideas - close the series... It's simple... (=

s
snip 11.05.22

The fact is that there is something to shoot about, the problem is in the same heroes, constant movement with them will not work in principle ... But changing heroes every season, people will not like it either, because they will become attached to the heroes, but this option could well pass ... every season new heroes, new movement ...

P
Psychodolb 11.05.22

I don't know why you're trying to justify him... The truth is that at the moment the series is nothing at all... (=

s
snip 11.05.22

I just love zombies =)

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 11.05.22

I agree with Diz, after what they fed me in the second season, the series needs to be closed :)

s
snip 11.05.22

While ratings and all things, the series will live =)