3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demon Simpson 12.05.22 12:54 am

How do you level up your heroes (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Well, how?
126 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demon Simpson 12.05.22

I wander through the caves

B
Bender B. Rodriguez 12.05.22

I pumped spells in Oblivion simply using spells, standing still, I pumped shooting either in the arena or examining various caves and ruins, I pumped blades as well as shooting, I pumped athletics and acrobatics along the way, stealth shook so I turned on invisibility, crouched and ran like that in front of opponents or other characters, I pumped all other skills as well as athletics with acrobatics, but in general I don’t really like to swing specifically, it kills a lot of time and it becomes a little boring to play. But this is my opinion.

D
Demon Simpson 12.05.22

I pumped spells in Oblivion just using spells
logically))))

G
Guardian of the Shadow 12.05.22

In Oblivion, destruction and skills related to weapons pumped on enemies in all sorts of ruins and caves, other schools of magic pumped standing still. In general, it is difficult to download only trade and eloquence.

D
Demon Simpson 12.05.22

are you a mage?

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 12.05.22

Rocked :)

D
Demon Simpson 12.05.22

What does it mean?

L
LloloLlLOloLloLOL 12.05.22

How do you pump your heroes

yes. using cheat codes

L
LloloLlLOloLloLOL 12.05.22

then there?

D
Demon Simpson 12.05.22

in what sense?

G
Guardian of the Shadow 12.05.22

Demon Simpson
who is the mage? I? Yes, I play magic classes...

5ehtiP 12.05.22

are you a mage?
no, I'm a
cook..hahahahaha uh..

R
RooM_13 12.05.22

PitheS
XDDD
In general, the topic is somehow strange ...

K
KrechetAks 12.05.22

He called a ghost - and pumped all the many spells and skills on it

D
DARK BATERS 12.05.22

Clamped C, and he ran to the rocking chair ...

s
sMoCeRoNe 12.05.22

It’s very convenient to level up in the Oble without putting any effort if you play as a magician) I did this: I took the cheapest spells “for myself” from each school of magic, then I pressed the “C” button and left to do business, periodically coming up to sleep click "ok" in the pop-up window. In fact, this can be done with almost any skill, you just need to know how;)
I hope they leave a similar "loophole" in Skyrim. So that it does not interfere with the normal game, but on occasion it could be used.

P
Psychodolb 12.05.22

The stoned ones are back... (=

T
TERAB1T 12.05.22

sMoCeRoNe
And what's the point in leveling then? Isn't it easier in the console then to type a command that will instantly raise your desired skill to the number of levels you need?

s
sMoCeRoNe 12.05.22

well, it's not cool, it's straight frank cheating))
I'm saying - so that it does not interfere with the game! it’s just that I personally started playing Oblivion with different Persians probably 20 times, and it’s often interesting to experiment with skills, pumping, all sorts of effects, etc. And it takes too long to pump the hero in a "natural" way, and then such "loopholes" come to the rescue.

D
Demolir 12.05.22

That's when the game comes out, then we'll think about how to download ...