3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demon Simpson 12.05.22 12:54 am

How do you level up your heroes (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Well, how?
126 Comments
Sort by:
A
Azzamius 12.05.22

Diiamond
That's right, just do very happy that the developers are adopting good ideas from mods.

W
WhiteDude 12.05.22

Templier-InkviziTor
I'm talking about the same))))

D
Dartak 12.05.22

I did quests in the region to develop skills.

c
count_D 12.05.22

PlayGround.ru > Forums > Elder Scrolls 5, the > How do you upgrade your heroes
with a bunch of mats with a broken keyboard and dead nerves)))

c
count_D 12.05.22

but seriously, I definitely put acrobatics, athletics and blades in the class. because they most often need a user xD

T
TERAB1T 12.05.22

Count Darsia
There are no classes in Skyrim, there are no skills in acrobatics, athletics and blades either. You just chose it on purpose =)

m
mykc 12.05.22

TERAB1T
))))

D
Devil208 12.05.22

on the swing

A
Azzamius 12.05.22

Count Darsia
And what does the broken clave and nerves have to do with it, isn't it so difficult to swing?

c
count_D 12.05.22

TERAB1T
sad

Templier-InkviziTor
no, it's just more interesting)

s
sMoCeRoNe 12.05.22

TERAB1T
blades seem to be there, only they are called somehow a little differently. But what it is is exactly

G
Golgosh 12.05.22

sMoCeRoNe
blades are who said that they are not, but the skill is divided into one-handed and two-handed. There are also daggers for them perks in stealth.

N
New user 12.05.22

In almost all RPGs, my first character is a dodger. Speed, agility, skinny hp, precise strikes. Then mage. Then a tank.

s
specgamer 12.05.22

When I played a mage in Oblivion, I upgraded Summoning and Destruction (if I’m not mistaken, these skills are called that, I’ve already forgotten a little) by summoning zombies and throwing fireballs at him (at first I wanted to upgrade Destruction, but in the end Summoning became my best skill), then I these skills helped a lot, I called some kind of golem (most often: Ice or Storm golem), and I myself moved away and threw spells at enemies or shot from a bow. I also improved Acrobatics by jumping off a roof somewhere in Broome... or somewhere...

D
DiLouk 12.05.22

The way I leveled up in Morra is completely different from what it was in Oblivion. So for Skyrim, you will have to look again for the right tactics.

D
DragoBexZ 12.05.22

TES 5 will not have such "stupid" battles as in Oblivion (Waving weapons in all directions). Everything will be thought out.

By the way, in my FAQ blog it is written in detail ...

A
Auriel_2012 12.05.22

steal, hide, explore, jump on rooftops, distribute points evenly

R
Rolento 12.05.22

since I am downloading an assassin-killer, I have 3 main skills
1) alchemy - usually I choose a larger city, go around all its vegetable shops and buy food, then I make many, many potions that I then sell.
2) secrecy - I climb into the dungeons and stealthily sneak under the noses of evil non-pixies.
3) archery - I shoot at animals, deer and in the arena.
4) long blades - I fight with evil NPCs.

s
strelok12 12.05.22

And I swing on trembling islands) there you can go to jail without losing skill points))

S
Shepard 12.05.22

Leveling in Skyrim? No, have not heard...