3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demon Simpson 12.05.22 12:54 am

How do you level up your heroes (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Well, how?
126 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ihalainen 12.05.22

I have a hunter horn, in close combat I use an elf. daggers with a chant to steal hep on both, fast attack, heal from blows, with three opponents it is quite survivable without cans. In general, it rarely comes to melee combat, with pumped stealth, enemies do not see at close range, the main thing is to change position after each shot from a bow. But this is on the adept. As at higher ur-yah xs.

D
Darth_Nihilus 12.05.22

I have a certain mixture of a warrior and an assassin, but basically a warrior comes out more, that is, in full armor with a shield and a sword, sometimes 2 daggers and TB armor, although as the hp drops a little, you can turn into a wolf and shred them)))

I
I am SN 12.05.22

Stalker_Lemur
what are you talking about those 3 stones or something, which are at the very beginning? You can return to them and change the stone, if I think about it.

x
xCyberpunKx 12.05.22

I personally chose a warrior with 2 streams. With a ratio of enemies of 3 to 1, I always win, and it doesn’t matter which enemy, even a magician, even an archer. While the magicians are trying to burn me, and the archers to shoot me, I run up 2 hits the corpse, a maximum of 3, and if I still carry a partner with me ....

Z
ZAlexS 12.05.22

I play an orc on an adept, with a two-handed hammer, at least 3x1, at least 5x1 my orc drags, dragons are not a problem at all, mammoths and giants are killed with a bang with or without Bers Rage. Hammer Damage 98

m
masterdors 12.05.22

I thought for a long time ... I play for a Breton.

TO ALL WHO ARE NOT DECIDED:

Argonian

+10 Hacking, +5 Recovery, Alteration, Light Armor, Stealth, Pickpocketing.
• Hist Skin: Health regenerates ten times faster for one minute
• Disease Resistance: Disease resistance is increased by 50%
• Underwater Breathing: Ability to stay underwater without time limit

Breton

+10 Sorcery, +5 Alchemy, Illusion, Recovery , Alteration, Speech
• Dragon Skin: Absorbs 50% of enemy spells for one minute
• Magic Resistance: Increases resistance to electricity by 25%

Dunmer

+10 Destruction, +5 Alchemy, Illusion, Alteration, Light Armor, Stealth
• Wrath of the Ancestors: Nearby enemies take 8 points of damage for one minute
• Fire Resistance: Increases fire resistance by 50%

Altmer

+10 Illusion, +5 Sorcery, Destruction, Restoration, Alteration, Enchantment
• Noble Lineage: Magicka regenerates faster for one minute
• Noble Lineage: You gain a 50-point magicka bonus from birth

Imperial

+10 Recovery, +5 Destruction, Enchantment, Heavy Armor, Block, One-Handed
• Voice of the Emperor: Calms nearby people for one minute
• Imperial Luck: Increased money production

Khajiit

+10 Stealth, +5 Alchemy, One-handed, Shooting, Lockpicking, Pickpocketing
• Nightvision: You can see in the dark for one minute
• Claws: +15 claw damage

Nord

+10 Two-handed, +5 Blacksmithing, Blocking, One-handed, Light Armor, Speech
• Battle Shout: Target runs away from the battlefield for 30 seconds
• Cold Resistance: Cold resistance is increased by 50%

Orc

+10 Heavy Armor, +5 Enchantment, Blacksmithing, Block, Two-Handed, One-Handed
• Berserker Rage: You gain only half damage and deal double damage

Redguard

+10 One-Handed, +5 Destruction, Alteration, Blacksmithing, Block, Shooting
• Adrenaline Rush: Stamina regenerates ten times faster for one minute
• Poison Resistance: Poison resistance increased by 50%

Bosmer

+10 Marksmanship, +5 Alchemy, Light Armor, Stealth, Lockpicking, Pickpocketing
• Animal Command: Makes animals your allies for for one minute
• Disease and Poison Resistance: Poison and disease resistance increased by 50%.

M
Mystic 12.05.22

I thought I was the only one so unfortunate)
I started 1 game as a warrior, reached 13, realized that I was tired of melee all the time, I wanted to beat from afar.
2 started the game as a magician, destruction, even swayed again, doesn’t roll again, takes out simple mobs with a bang, but someone better - dragons, mammoths, giants, etc. - everything, somehow I get out using 100500 cans of mana and treatment)
I read about the assassin here, I wanted to try it.

M
Mystic 12.05.22

And tell me, what does the assassin use in general? As I understand it, bows and daggers that need to be poisoned? And the armor is light?

s
sectoid1984 12.05.22

no matter what the child would amuse, if only he did not use cheats))

p
pale face 12.05.22

Mystic
It is not even necessary to poison. With the Assassin's Blade perk, almost any opponents are instantly taken out, the main thing is to sneak up competently. Bows are also pretty good, you just need to adapt to take the lead. And the armor of the Dark Brotherhood will make a real monster out of the character. I have not yet met a single opponent who could withstand a reinforced blow from two daggers in the back.

S
Sergamer 12.05.22

My assassin character works just fine. Out of stealth, he brings down ordinary opponents with a bow from the first shot, and if he hides in the shadows, then you can only find him by tripping over him. In case of detection, saws off the head from two hands. So far, the problems were only when I came across a cave full of magicians and fire danunakh, but they also merged after a while.

A
Aklondor 12.05.22

Is it possible to make a Persian with two-handed swing, light armor, a bow, some stealth?
I played a little as a thief-assassin, I got tired of running on the courts. But as far as I remember, bonuses from light armor always give + backstab, bow, stealth. A blow from the back is somehow not needed. Will this Persian be effective?

L
Lavuer 12.05.22

43 level. Elf archer. With stealth, it takes out simple mobs from 1 arrow, the rest, who notice, as a rule, do not have time to run up to my precious carcass. Dragons, giants, mammoths - do not cause much trouble, as there are poisons and banks with immunity. You have to heal very rarely in especially hot fights, due to this, the recovery magic swings. Little by little I start to download 2 swords, because the "shooting" has long been at 100, and the lvl needs to be raised somehow :) The difficulty is adept. Oh, if not for the bugs with some quests...

G
GarretSSS 12.05.22

Personally, I gamble for a multi-collection: one-handed warrior-mage-thief-assassin-archer.
In fact, if you decide clearly what you want, then the points are enough. Pump a little blacksmith + a couple of elixirs - and light Elf armor turns into heavy in terms of security; stealth and pickpocketing by themselves swing up to a hundred even before level 30 of the Persian; a little bit of destruction magic and a bow will also not take a lot of points; well, light armor itself swings during the battle. As a result, my game looks like this: smart (and quiet) squatting with somersaults to the target, shooting the enemy with an arrow from a good bow (in extreme cases, the arrow can be poisoned - the enemy will surely die), with luck and a little exposure (hello everyone stealth fans!) elimination of other targets. Well, if you have to enter into battle, then the combination of a jet of flame and a sword will save the day.

l
llky6all 12.05.22

Breton. I pump mana according to my needs and two-handed, with the ensuing consequences. Now I run with two taporiki.

a
ankhar 12.05.22

Take two swords and go into battle. Magic, etc. - crap. Men berserkers, this is our choice. =)))

k
kain_O 12.05.22

Well, I don’t know, I ended up with a half-warrior assassin - just a killing machine. Pumped one-handed weapons, blacksmithing, light armor, stealth, theft and all. As a result, from stealth, the damage is 1800, and in an open battle with two daggers I can take out everyone almost instantly. And I feel that I will become even stronger. However, I'm playing on the penultimate difficulty.

K
KAIIuTAH 12.05.22

For the magician is very, very colorful, especially with all sorts of necromantic stuff and shields. The magic has become more beautiful and spectacular than in the previous parts of the series. But it quickly gets boring if you don’t plan to play a role.
And to plant on the blade of some presumptuous villain and savoryly cut his belly - this is eternal.

A
Aklondor 12.05.22

What is better to choose for playing the master, two-handed or one-handed? While I'm not pumping weapons, I'm thinking. With a two-hander against magicians and all kinds of magical bosses it is very difficult, they are cut down from 2 castes, and at least you can close with a shield, or just pump the enchantment and is it worth it for a warrior?)

K
KAIIuTAH 12.05.22

It seems that in the branch of the shield there is a perk that allows you to reflect almost 50% of damage from magic + archers are not afraid of you, they also have a perk.
But with a two-handed one, almost every finishing move is tasty, with animation, with a one-handed one it’s rarely like that :)