3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demon Simpson 12.05.22 12:54 am

How do you level up your heroes (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Well, how?
126 Comments
Sort by:
S
SASKE123321 12.05.22

I will do quests as a magician... as
a lukar as a magician...
as a dagger in caves, stealth murders, I will torment people...
I will jump from the roof in war and die like a hero who got to the roof and jumped off it!

N
N1KO VS PLAYBOY xD 12.05.22

I will run as a magician to go into all the dungeons and kill different creatures there, and if there is an arena, then there you can climb up and pump
well, I’ll basically kill strong creatures so that they give more XP
and complete the main quest)))

R
RESPEKTROMETR 12.05.22

ha tgm
tsm
player.additem.

A
ADUsha 12.05.22

hmm.... N1KO VS PLAYBOY xD
Well, basically I'll kill strong creatures so that they give XP more
XP in tes?)) something new...

S
Strelok43 12.05.22

well, in Oblivion, I pumped magic just by standing next to the bed and using spells and then falling asleep to increase the level and use it again,
and the rest of the abilities themselves were pumped as they progressed

z
zimersz 12.05.22

advlevel

R
Ramha 12.05.22

zimersz
What is the thrill of cheating? Pleasure - zero!

z
zimersz 12.05.22

Ramhha well it's just a joke! xDD

E
Elim1nated 12.05.22

Oh, I remember how stealth shook. Climbed into someone's house at night, pressed Ctrl and pressed down the "W" key with something heavy. As a result, GG ran into a wall, and while the owners were sleeping, GG was swinging x)

W
WhiteDude 12.05.22

Crees|lip
And why did you press W with something heavy??? In the game, after all, there is an auto-movement button (by default Q), pressed and went about his business))))

W
WhiteDude 12.05.22

And anyway, why specifically swing?? After all, it is more interesting to raise skills during the game, this creates the feeling that you are becoming stronger, faster, becoming a hero)))

s
snip 12.05.22

And anyway, why specifically swing??
because in addition to the combat conditions with the accompanying buildup, there should be a less dangerous way .. in the form of training .. and this is just the rocking of magicians without leaving the bed or constant running to the "corner" for pumping stealth or athletics .. =)

N
Nick the one and only 12.05.22

Well, of course I will swing myself. After all, it's more interesting. Well, if I get bored, I use advskill :)

E
Elim1nated 12.05.22

WhiteDude
I forgot about this button then) Or maybe I just didn't know :) It was a long time ago.

W
WhiteDude 12.05.22

Snip
Well, then it's better for developers to make a special place for safe pumping)))) For example, near the guilds of fighters there are archery racks and mannequins for training contact combat, so why not pump them??? It would be quite logical))) Otherwise, they just stand there .... and the current NPS trains on them ... it’s not fair somehow .... NPCs WORK, BUT WE DON’T!!!

s
snip 12.05.22

Well, then it’s better for developers to make a special place for safe pumping))))
I agree, it would be very appropriate, because only plugins did this in Mork and in the region ..

W
WhiteDude 12.05.22

Snip
You're lying... Palyubom, some cool modders will make this possible.... It even sometimes seems to me that some modders are much more talented and more determined than developers, they are not afraid to bring something completely new to the game))))

A
Azzamius 12.05.22

WhiteDude
If the modder made the game zedik, it was at least full of bugs and imbalances. Doing something specific out of the box is easier than making a game.

W
WhiteDude 12.05.22

Templier-InkviziTor
I agree, but I'm not saying that the developers are completely mediocre. They do an incredibly great job creating a new game, I appreciate their serious approach, I just meant that there are many talented modders in the world who complement and expand the game universe, supporting the game and developers in this way)) And the developers themselves said, that they got some points (ideas) in Skyrim from modders.

e
edmin 12.05.22

A prime example of this is archery.