3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tevis-2000 14.05.22 01:22 am

Vault 112 (Fallout 3)

Vault 112: not clear what to do there? I found Papa - he is in the box, unavailable (even shot at glass J. There is a free and broken box - you need a 112 T-shirt there, where can I get it? And do I need to break into it? The bot at the entrance promises to give it, but does not give it, you bastard; tried to kill - not to be killed (stupidity) Dr. Bourne is also lying around in a blackout. I rested like a horn on the ground. Give me a tattoo!!!
110 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artur5207642 14.05.22

I gave her a dress with the help of grovatron and she was dressed in the clothes of the births, it was written there directly)

A
Alpha16 14.05.22

I got funny-mom black =)

N
NoMoreLulz 14.05.22

I fucking called the Chinese and they staged a mass genocide there)) ..... (what surprised the Chinese really speak Chinese O_O well done developers)))

C
Cvoxalury 14.05.22

Question: (sorry in advance if bian)
Pinkerton said about 112 that he "climbed in there and stole the memory chip from that jerk Bron" ... how is it? And what is the chip? If there is no chip, there must be some character without a fake identity?

N
NoMoreLulz 14.05.22

There, Grandma seems to know that she is in virtual reality .... Sorry if I didn’t understand your question

C
Cvoxalury 14.05.22

Grandma, yes, Dethers, but that chip Pinkerton used on Harkness - and he has a masculine personality. It is unlikely that Deathers was supposed to become a man in the simulator.

And he also talked about "the diagrams that he got from the shelter that year" (which he used to build the neuronizer), but he did not say that it was also 112. Although it is more likely that the chip and the diagrams were from the same refuge.

P
PARAN01A 14.05.22

Well, looks like he actually stole Bron's chip! Yep, personal! Otherwise, why would he hide under the guise of Betty and get so angry when they call him Bron: "Brown me !!!". Fortunately, he has a dozen spares and he enters the necessary information directly on them. Also, apparently, the Bron system has lost some operational capabilities, possibly due to the lack of components.

C
Cvoxalury 14.05.22

Hmm...why would Brown need a chip? If there was his chip, his identity would also be fake... and besides, Harkness had memories of some military man. That is, there must have been some other character in the simulator.

And Betty - he's not only using this incarnation. Deathers say that he can change faces, but inside is still the same.

And another question [a tattered anti-matter] - it is indicated that there are quite a lot of residents in 112 (185, it seems) ... where are they, we see only a small part on Treanquility Lane? Or did Brown gradually beat them to death?

x
xandee 14.05.22

In Vault 112, according to information from the terminal at Vault-Tec, it is designed for 85 inhabitants and, accordingly, 85 hypersleep modules. But that's just something of these modules there is definitely less. And the fact that there were 2 free modules there - for the main character and his father, suggests that perhaps not all the planned people got into the Vault (besides, when the GG enters there, the robot meeting him says that he was late for 200 years, obviously if the Vault were fully staffed, then the robot would have said about it, and not just let it in), because the information in Vault-Tec was clearly entered at the time the Vault was brought ready for the start of the experiment, but not about actual settlement, because at that time there was clearly no one to enter new data.

C
Cvoxalury 14.05.22

And, for sure, 85, not 185)) I beguiled, but I was somehow too lazy to get into the game.

Still there are few modules. It can be assumed that the rest are hidden, located on other floors, for example - but still, why are there so few inhabitants in the simulator?
Surely only those we see managed to settle in?

x
xandee 14.05.22

There are really few of them, I also think that the rest of the modules are at other levels. I don’t remember exactly, but Bron, during the dialogues with him, says that the inhabitants cannot be released from virtual reality, because it seems like their bodies have collapsed. Maybe the rest just physically did not live up to this point?

C
Cvoxalury 14.05.22

He says, as far as I remember, "don't you realize? [if you offer him to live in real life] I've been sitting motionless in a chair for 200 years, machines keep me alive. I'll just crumble to dust if I try to get up."

By the way, here's the incident - the residents in the boxes do not look aged ...

i
igromag 14.05.22

By the way, here's the incident - the residents in the boxes do not look aged ...

They just seem to be in a lethargic dream.

By the way, I forgot something, can anyone remind me? And what kind of experiment was really supposed to take place there, and not the one that Bron arranged?

A
Alpha16 14.05.22

It seems like a check for content in a parallel reality, and Bron just put a patch on the cars and was able to control it

x
xandee 14.05.22

Bron arranged exactly what was planned, in general, because the duration of this experiment (unlike other Vaults) was not limited, it’s just that he got a little bored and decided to have fun, since he no longer had the opportunity to go back to reality had.

Like checking for content in a parallel reality, and Bron just put a patch on the machines and was able to manage it.
Bron was the only administrator there, besides, it was his experiment, so it’s quite logical that he could do whatever he wants there.

Which again confirms Bron's words that machines support life and he will crumble into dust if he gets up. This is equivalent to when archaeologists open up old tombs, then everything that is there, although it looked intact, under the influence of air from outside, can immediately crumble.

i
igromag 14.05.22

By the way, this hideout has a bit to do with Anchorage! Chinese invasion simulation program straight from it!

I still don’t understand why the program kills everyone except Bron? And also the father and Gg!

C
Cvoxalury 14.05.22

Brown is protected by a system that does not allow the Overseer to die. And the Chinese do not attack him at all, like the Doka (dog), and Messrs.

Then they would not need food, and they would not breathe. And they breathe and blink there. So the lethargy disappears.

x
xandee 14.05.22

Yes, and they have food, again, according to the data from the terminal in the Vault-Tec, there are nutrients in the Vault.
I went into the Vault on purpose, went through all the modules in the free camera mode. The eyes of all the inhabitants are open, everyone breathes, although they all look the same. Well, with the exception of women - for some reason they have a "crumpled" skull and some kind of scars on their faces, maybe of course I have problems with the display, but this is not the case on male characters in the modules))

C
Cvoxalury 14.05.22

I mean, with lethargy / suspended animation, a person does not eat, does not drink, does not breathe (practically). In a lethargic sleep, all processes slow down by about 20-30 times.
And in the modules everyone looks young (except for Brown, but he must have been an old man when he entered the module.
That is, if they are in lethargy / suspended animation, then they will be able to get out ... however, after a lethargic sleep, a person in a couple of years makes up for all his years.
And if not in anabiosis, why didn't you grow old?

And the usual pulse temperature pressure are written on the monitors, so lethargy or suspended animation are excluded.

x
xandee 14.05.22

This is hyper-sleep, based on the available data, during which a person does not age. The same was used, for example, in the movie "Alien" and a number of other science fiction films/books. Another point is that everywhere a person was unconscious, and in Bron's experiment, a person's consciousness "was" in the created virtual reality.