3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tevis-2000 14.05.22 01:22 am

Vault 112 (Fallout 3)

Vault 112: not clear what to do there? I found Papa - he is in the box, unavailable (even shot at glass J. There is a free and broken box - you need a 112 T-shirt there, where can I get it? And do I need to break into it? The bot at the entrance promises to give it, but does not give it, you bastard; tried to kill - not to be killed (stupidity) Dr. Bourne is also lying around in a blackout. I rested like a horn on the ground. Give me a tattoo!!!
110 Comments
Sort by:
M
Merovingian 14.05.22

Soldier of The Steel - I'm afraid to install a patch ... what if everything flies off? this is a repack, and I don’t really want to install from 1s and then suffer with DLS, besides, in the case of a patch and in the case of 1s, there is a possibility that the old saves will not work, and this is very sad.

DamnItGoodSoldier - can you elaborate... what is FOSE?

A
Alpharats 14.05.22

I'm afraid to install a patch ... what if everything flies off? this is a repack, and I don’t really want to install from 1s and then suffer with DLS, besides, in the case of a patch and in the case of 1s, there is a possibility that the old saves will not work, and this is very sad.
So save saves, copy somewhere. And experiment. X)

K
Kuro no Shinigami 14.05.22

"this is a repack, and I don't really want to install from 1s and then suffer with DLS"
Gods of Chaos, DLC and patches for version 1C will be put by any creature with minimal rudiments of intelligence and straight arms. No, you need to download crooked repacks ...

"besides, in the case of a patch and in the case of 1c, there is a chance that the old saves will not work"
Backup saves. After installing the patches, Fallout has saves made on the previous version.

M
Merovingian 14.05.22

I installed fallout 1s several times along with add-ons, though to my friends ... we don’t have a 1s version in LAN, there is only a repack ... well, nothing tomorrow works

D
DamnItGoodSoldier 14.05.22

Merovinqean - FOSE (aka FOSE) is an auxiliary scripting module with which you can use functions in GECK, such as binding any command to any key. It has mods that add GG-controlled transport and more.

What mods do you have installed?

M
Merovingian 14.05.22

DamnItGoodSoldier - official dls broken still, anchorage, pitt, point lookout and maversship.
from not official only "cube".

Plus, the navigator does not show nicherta to the sun lounger. no enemies, no friends... just locations and mission objectives.

E
EsaulL 14.05.22

To Djas: What about autosave?

Guys, where did you get the idea that the inhabitants are reborn if they are killed by the main character, when I left virtual reality, I entered the terminal and in the resident state option it was indicated that there was no pulse error or 0.

R
RaFti TaFti 14.05.22

and I just traveled, I was looking for baby dolls and fucked up!!!! I found my father .. although according to the plot I had to go only on the radio ..

C
Cvoxalury 14.05.22

“Guys, why did you get the idea that residents are reborn if they are killed by the main character, when I left virtual reality, I entered the terminal and in the resident state option it was indicated that there was no pulse error or 0.”

Firstly, Brown himself says that he can "resurrect them in Wirth. reality”, he says this, for example, if you kill someone without his order, then approach him. he will say that they can’t just kill them like that, although he can reset everything. Secondly, in the computer, the emergency terminal, there is information about past versions, from which it clearly follows. that everyone died more than once. Thirdly, here you are - but how? turn on a liquidation program in an abandoned house? well then yes, they all die once and for all. And if you just kill them - well, after a while he will restore them. or maybe it will change the simulation (but we won’t know about it, you can use the sun loungers once). Besides, who did you check the status of? Dethers has it in any case "anomalous" - well, that's why she understands that this is all a simulation.

From so-and-so.

“I hit (xd) this Betty, she said “It’s impossible here!”

Actually, after this the player should be killed, such a flash, lightning, well, the flying corpse of the player in the form of a child. And that this didn’t happen to you, well, a glitch of the scene, what else can I say.

L
LinZeRTy 14.05.22

People, in shelter 112 everyone is already ready to sit in a deck chair, I opened this capsule and ........ the finale: it stupidly stands for 20-30 seconds and then the view is again 1 face and it’s like I didn’t do anything