3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tevis-2000 14.05.22 01:22 am

Vault 112 (Fallout 3)

Vault 112: not clear what to do there? I found Papa - he is in the box, unavailable (even shot at glass J. There is a free and broken box - you need a 112 T-shirt there, where can I get it? And do I need to break into it? The bot at the entrance promises to give it, but does not give it, you bastard; tried to kill - not to be killed (stupidity) Dr. Bourne is also lying around in a blackout. I rested like a horn on the ground. Give me a tattoo!!!
110 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cvoxalury 14.05.22

If the body does not age, why will it "crumble"?

A similar one was used, for example, in the movie "Alien
No, there was suspended animation - a strong slowdown in the speed of life. And in the modules they have a normal metabolism, since the pulse / pressure / temperature is normal. So they can not grow old only if they are injected special. anti-aging drugs, but then again - then they could come out.

x
xandee 14.05.22

But what if Bron tritely deceived us about the fact that "the body will crumble"?

C
Cvoxalury 14.05.22

Heh, just a liar and a troll))
Well, then the youth of the residents is still not clear. They cannot be in suspended animation - then the pulse would be ~ 10, breathing 2-3 times per minute ...

x
xandee 14.05.22

We'll have to attribute everything to Bron's mysterious experiment))) Consciousness is preserved in people, all parameters are normal, but nevertheless ...

H
HyperVLADSPORE 14.05.22

And I have this 48 red. I had to open a terminal in an abandoned house.

J
James Stinger 14.05.22

Really strange in his capsule Bron "old fart" and the rest like never before.

x
xandee 14.05.22

Or maybe Bron was so old at the time the experiment began?

U
Uncle Dan 14.05.22

Or maybe Bron was so old at the time the experiment began?
Was like that, yes.

m
mmacfly 14.05.22

I can't find the suit of shelter 112. I've covered everything about 10 times. You can't get into the tranquility capsule without this suit. Please tell me where to look for it.

x
xandee 14.05.22

This jumpsuit should be given to you by a security robot at the entrance, try talking to him again, or check your inventory - you may have already received this suit during the dialogue, but you just didn’t notice.

m
mmacfly 14.05.22

Thank you Xandee!!!

D
Djais 14.05.22

Kapets. I mean, I went into this "virtual reality", there this nasty "Betty", said something to me there (in my opinion, to bring some boy to tears). I hit (xd) that Betty, she said "You can't do that here!" Then I froze in place, neither to go out nor to move my hands, but this creature does not come close, I can’t tell her anything. But there are no saves, only old ones ... kapets ... People, tell me what to do now?

G
Grouch from Paradise Fall 14.05.22

go to the abandoned house and activate the items there in order.
Receiver
Pitcher
Dwarf
Pitcher
Cinder Block
Gnome
Bottle
The commies will appear and close this madhouse and a door will appear near Betty. Betty with the words "why?" will stay in virtual reality with the commies and gg and dad will go to Rivet City

D
Djais 14.05.22

Grump, I can't even move! It's time to go through again, already from the quest about the oasis.
But thanks for the order.

G
Grouch from Paradise Fall 14.05.22

try porting to another location-tilde coc vault101a might help

D
Djais 14.05.22

Hehe, half of the codes don't work for me. Well, in short, only the code-mode of God. The rest are not. Probably because it's not licensed. Finally finished with Vault 112..

M
Merovingian 14.05.22

At 112, he came, received the suit and even put it on. broke one of the tranquility chairs, but got into the other one. here is the rub; the character sat down, the capsule closed and the monitor was poked in the face, then a white light ... after it disappears, I sit in the capsule, I can’t get out (in theory, a simulation should go on at all, but it doesn’t exist) and the monitor is endlessly pliz stand-by.

Has anyone encountered such a problem? how to solve it?

By the way, all the official DLS are installed. maybe there is something wrong with them? and the game itself is not from 1s but a repack (although the description says that nothing was cut out).

i
igromag 14.05.22

Why did you break one of the sun loungers? Now go and fix it until you fix the simulation!

U
Uncle Dan 14.05.22

igromag
don't talk nonsense.
Merovingean
Maybe you need a patch. This one is http://www.playground.ru/files/22495/. If it does not help - buy a licensed version of the game.

D
DamnItGoodSoldier 14.05.22

Run Fall without FOSE, and turn off all the mods that require it.