3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stalker-Doc 14.05.22 01:39 am

References to games, movies in Saints Row IV (Saints Row 4)

Those who pass saint's row 4 probably see a moment from games and films. For example, when we move into an alien monster, it enters like a matrix from a movie. Abilities that the main character from prototype possesses. There is a mission when we put on a box and try to neutralize the guard, this is the same as remembering the moment of metal gears soldier or something like that.

Name your matches if you saw or heard something somewhere)

PS Let's try to find all the matches in the place, though I don't know how many there are)
80 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav Grafkin 14.05.22

AND THIS MOMENT IS MORE LIKE BEN 10 MR SMOOTHIE.

V

+ TATTOO ON THE FACE LIKE IN SKYRIM AND LIKE AGENT 47 - HITMAN, TEDDY BEER ON THE NECK IS ASSOCIATED WITH THE MOVIE THE SUPERDIFFICIENT THIRD

V

-NEO-STYLE MUCKING

M
MaxVault101 14.05.22

l
little man 14.05.22

When I was playing a mission while controlling a large robot, I remembered the Exo-Squad game on the shoga, which was made based on the cartoon of the same name.

V

VERY SIMILAR

b
bobster221 14.05.22

But what about the robot that Kinzie made. It looks like a suit from Red Faction. And the fall before the boss fight looks like Dead Space, and the costume is similar

A
Amon.Ra.XII 14.05.22

_ZENO_
Turn off Caps Lock!

V

Nail gun like in Alan Wake.

d
deactivated 14.05.22

_ZENO_ dev
one
didn't you notice that the Ultor corporation is present in both RF and SR?

V

I don’t have time to dig for everything)))).

E
ErgoProxi 14.05.22

For me, this is:
1) spawning into the matrix (Life after the apocalypse, flying into monsters like Neo did with an agent, Super Ben similar to Morpheus, Taunting with hovering in the air)
2) abilities from the Prototype (Flying, jumping, running along walls and super run), even the costume is given as armor in the prototype
3) a ball from the Portal (LED)
4) when you enter or exit the simulation, it looks like you are recovering in borderland 2
5) After the mission with zero when he was flying from a rocket, I remembered Dead Space 2
6) Poster with a fist up, reminded Red Faction
7) the mission where it brings us to the 60s for elections generally reminded me of the recently released game Bearau ICS

N
Nasrala 14.05.22

Mission, when with Get we go to look for Aisha, a reference to Double Dragon.

n
nighthawkreal 14.05.22

After the victory at the end - a reference to Riddick, when the hero breaks through to the boss, he quotes the transformers.

s
smuk 14.05.22

And I got flooded at the moment of saving Miller, when you are sitting in a tank and fighting off waves of enemies, and then the hero gives out the heads of the pier - save, Kinzi!!! 11
And Kinzi enters execute order 66 into the console. And all the opponents burst :)
) know what order 66 is, I'll explain. Order number 66 is an order that all clones of the Republic were to kill all Jedi. And they almost succeeded :)

B
BarbossaG1982 14.05.22

A vivid parody of the film With Keith David and Roddy Piper "Strangers Among Us" of 88, a mission where you need to destroy a satellite dish on the roof of the studio,
(Even the fight of these heroes is taken directly from the film)

I
Isotic 14.05.22

Nasrala
Actually johnny geth's mission is a parody of streets of rage

D
Dr. Shpritz 14.05.22

The opening screensaver, when the boss of the Saints, he is also Emperor Zinov, he is also the president, sits on the throne - God of War.

Costume Iron Saint - Iron Man

G
Grand Theft Aero 14.05.22

1.One of the heavy pistol skins is called "Bloodbath". This is a direct reference to the first Fallout. Namely, to the "Bloodbath" perk and the 0.223 pistol, which was a reference to the movie Blade Runner, or "Blade Runner". In the saints, this gun also has New Vegas Fallout changes (one hook, one LED that lights up green when the gun is loaded and red when unloaded, a slightly different range of weapons).
Fallout
PlayGround.comFallout NW
2. The mission to rescue Benjamin King begins the same way as the intro of the first saints. The Hero says, "Wasn't that the first time I was almost killed?" I hoped that we would see Troy and Dex, who saved the gg, but instead we had to kill the bandits ourselves. (
3. Nolan North voiced the ages from Assasins Creed, in fact, playing to them and lying down in virtual reality, traveling through time and worlds, we make a reference to this game.
4. The third male voice says in Asha's spy quest that he has an accent, a martini, the only thing missing is Pussy Galore. This is a reference to the James Bond movie "Goldenfinger" 5.
When Kinzie tries to rescue us from the tank, she enters "Play DEFCON", to which the console replies - The only winning move - is not to play. This is a reference to the end of the Wargames movie. In that film, the computer, having analyzed the nuclear potential of the USA and the USSR, issued this phrase, hinting that whoever launches nuclear weapons, everyone will lose.
6. Posters and Zin inscriptions on signs are very similar to US counter-propaganda during the Cold War about bad Russians who will force everyone to obey and be like everyone else. Also, the music that plays during the zine raid of the saints, when the marching fighters and red tanks are shown towards the hideout of the saints, reminded me of Hell march from Red Alert.
By the way, the USSR is probably written in red letters on the nuclear warhead from the first mission.

K
Karnedg 14.05.22

The background in Image as Designed is a reference to The Sims.