3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
believein 14.05.22 11:56 pm

PvM Amazone (Javazone) (Diablo 2)

Tell the shortcomings, what to fix where, what to remove where.
84 Comments
Sort by:
b
believein 14.05.22

Obsessed
forces in general under everything will be typed normally

c
cat-stargazer 14.05.22

Believein
pozyr PM

T
TheRoyal 14.05.22

TheRoyal
shut up lolka, everyone has typos. body.

Dude, there are no typos here. This is complete illiteracy
. Here we don’t have a literary circle, of course, but with such spelling I would be ashamed to write guides :)

S
Section XIII Iskariot 14.05.22

Believein
hl daet tot je ias+1 skill(eto java ei nado +skill)+ds+lres
valka nn voobwe potomu wo on ter9etsa vewno xz xde(tot je decoy udobnee namnogo)
95 ias pod last breiki dl9 cs i fury-i pri nabore 95 ias lu4we ispolzovat non etx titi tak kak bistro owen rasxoduytsa
v armorax ti ukazivaew nafik ne nujnie v pvm forti i viper(ame TT) a tam vibor mejdy runi est i run net
kot-stargazer
95-cs 89-fury
Obsessed
andy ofk imelas vvidy kak alternativa
nu i griffon -20/15ias++ juweled pomoimy nailu4wii vibor

c
cat-stargazer 14.05.22

TheRoyal
you have not seen how I write :))

although I am ashamed, honestly.

c
cat-stargazer 14.05.22

Section XIII Iskariot
yeah thanks, I already looked at the calculator. :)

o
obsessed 14.05.22

She doesn't need 100 ias. She needs 52.
Believein, with the opportunity to score 100 in a griffon with a facet, I see no reason to deny myself this. but this, of course, is a matter of taste, because. it forces you to abandon the "most normal alternatives" ..

in general, normally
mental strength will be gained for everything - yes, no questions asked! :)

I would be ashamed
TheRoyal, shut up, dude, shut up, plzz! <:D

Section XIII Iskariot, fell? Are you talking "secrets"? :DD
PS yes, I didn't get a taste of what the alternative is. shake - ofc yes.

F
Fr0st66 14.05.22

Of course, I'm a noob, but you can also sign that cool folders hire a measure in the 2nd act (by the way, with what aura?) And give him Infinity

b
believein 14.05.22

TheRoyal
There is such a thing that it is natural for a person to make mistakes, but in other respects I am not going to explain anything to you, you turn out to be an animal.
Section XIII Iskariot
1 ck with HL won't do much, and I already pointed out the advantages on cat's eye. If you don’t like my version, then I’ll tell you the same as I already said above, I wrote how to swing such a hero correctly, indicated which skills to download how much, indicated the best option for everyone, both for beginners and for those who have Eni, I see no reason to discuss further, this is a matter of taste already.

A
Amateur_Asek 14.05.22

Nabata writes naboguidy with ashypki

o
obsessed 14.05.22

I'm certainly noob
Fr0st66, ..but I posted the most useful of the java pvm equipment :D

you turn out to be an animal.
TheRoyal, but the boys didn't know.. :( why didn't you say right away?.. :)

wto fury ama uzaet RAZORTAIL
LORDGOLD, well, let him use it further :) TG stats are needed mainly to increase survivability.

c
cat-stargazer 14.05.22

LORDGOLD
just fits fewer cans in a razortail, that's why they don't like it :))

c
cat-stargazer 14.05.22

LORDGOLD PS
: happy birthday by the way!!!

S
Section XIII Iskariot 14.05.22

Negativ skolko ti igral xot fury? I wupal li ti 95 ias fury wto bi utvergdat I wrote how to swing such a hero correctly, indicated what skills to download, indicated the best option for everyone, both for beginners and for those who have money
libo men9i nazvanie s guida na NEgative gosu pvm fury bild potomu wo eto slabo smaxivaet na guide

b
believein 14.05.22

Section XIII Iskariot
How much do you need, how much did you play that you don't like it? If you are so fucking bullish (: DDD) go ahead and write what you think, I told you, I wrote as I saw fit, with an emphasis on different things that the player will wear, the rest I don’t care much about what and how and who will dress, if someone likes it differently, let him do it, what else do you need, you answer me. It's not up to you to decide whether a guide or not a guide, the essence is that I somehow sat down and at least wrote something, and you sit here and show me what and how I wrote incorrectly, GL.

T
TheRoyal 14.05.22

The guide is not for him to decide,
the essence is that you somehow sat down, dude.
And he sits here and shows lol.

T
TheRoyal 14.05.22

zhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

T
Torum. 14.05.22

Believein I
'll stay on my Bryansk wave.

P
Papuas121 14.05.22

Ny po4emy bi ne sn9t dopystim 10 skillov s kakoi nit sinergi i ne kinyt v pirc povisiv wans protknyt (y nego je navern9ka est max wans 90% diopystim)? Ob9snite me bistro! I 4e daet pirc s razor taila? How oni vmeste prowitivayts9? Ti pisal guide davai otve4ai tak 4to!

b
believein 14.05.22

Papuas121
What's the point of filming? One way or another, on 1 skill pumped, there will be an increase in skill, a pier with a break tail seems to work the same way.