3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
believein 14.05.22 11:56 pm

PvM Amazone (Javazone) (Diablo 2)

Tell the shortcomings, what to fix where, what to remove where.
84 Comments
Sort by:
P
Papuas121 14.05.22

Believe in
Ny bydet. No ly4we je imet max % (eto doljen bil sdelat avtor, naiti optimalnii %) Esli dopystim bydet 90% wans protknyt iv korovnike wtyk 10 korov protknet to bydet je v 10 raz bolwe damag, a ne 10% oit sinergi. Deistrvyet vrode tak je? Doljen bil opisat kak imenno deistvyet! Po4itai saiti, vse tam pro izy4ai, a porom piwi normalnii guide s rassmotreniem vsego. Po4emy ka4aem, po4emy ne ka4aem i td Ti ne prosto doljen napisat, a dokazat po4emy!
9 pervyy svoy amy kada ko4al za failil. Po4ital arreat i za maxil pirs. xD Wmot na stolko crap, 4to ona ne mojet ybit carvena na helle daje s 5 javelinok. No esli idet tolpa mobov v r9dok po nim proxodit takoi wtorm xD. Tam vse s odnoi zagibayts9. Ewe valy zamaxil i yklon9lky kakyeto. Damaga voobwe net. No esli so4etat vse razymno dymay bydet prosto razrivat!

m
malloc 14.05.22

it's better not to download power strike, but to download pierce

b
believein 14.05.22

Papuas121
Max %? what do you say? She will be given norms from the gear and so there will be an increase to the pier, there will already be a lot of% will not go and the pier will be normal anyway, I did not experience problems with this with my Javazon. I repeat to you, I painted what I think a beginner should know more or less, painted gear, stats and skills. Then, instead of going to the pier, isn't it better to swing dodgers?
A simple ama in the net will naturally not lay down lord mobs with 1 fury.

p
pretty imp 14.05.22

Yeah. For myself, I wrote.
The only thing I don’t understand is why does she need these 35% dr with ss? Climb into the crowd and undermine everyone from the inside?

b
believein 14.05.22

pretty imp
Well, then dress yourself Ral Ort Tal in a tower shield-e no one is holding you, I think there is no point in explaining to such a dumb-headed why to wear ss. Oh, and I'm not a beginner in any way, this is most likely your opinion about yourself.

o
obsessed 14.05.22

inache bi ne govoril tak
LORDGOLD, I'll feel it in the single, thanks. in general, fury did not complain about damage with a 77% chance of a pier, although he is always happy to increase lethality. leaned, all the same, on CS.

p
pretty imp 14.05.22

Believein
Ok, cap.

P
Papuas121 14.05.22

Believein
Ny ti vi4isle damage per second v razli4nih sityaciah vse obosnyi, 4to s tvoim variantom proika4ki skillov ly4we. A tak ti just empty call!

o
obsessed 14.05.22

pretty imp, TheRoyal, yes, potsons.. arguing is an art ;) I feel that the three of us will never comprehend it.. :D

p
pretty imp 14.05.22

Obsessed, yes, no, he just bends his fingers, but in the case of zero, as can be seen above. There is nothing to even argue about without arguments from the other side.

T
Torum. 14.05.22

pretty imp
Call him under the runes - you will learn a lot about yourself.

S
Section XIII Iskariot 14.05.22

Negativa
Played as much as
needed uwel ot otveta=igral malo
pisat wto-to o predmete v kotorom ti malo razbiraews9 oweni gosu aga
v tvoem "guide" daje ne predusmatrivaetsa vozmojnost nabora 95 ias,k tomu je ti witaew wo jave 25 dex+ frw lu4we 4em 1 skill :D
lu4we bi uje voobwe ne pisal niwego 4em kakoi-to bred
PS zaidi v doxi i gl9n wo takoe nasto9wii guide

p
pretty imp 14.05.22

torum.
Was it the case? (:

T
Torum. 14.05.22

pretty imp
Ofc.

b
believein 14.05.22

Papuas121
Ok, since everything is fine with you, I expect from you and people like you, as you say, a full-fledged guide, why didn’t anyone sit down and write m? You can tremble with your tongues, but sit down and write something yourself, afraid that they will throw stones, huh? You can put on a piece of clothing for her to live in peace.
pretty imp
For me, everything is reversed, everything also applies to you, if you have enough confidence to write that everything is not right, sit down and write a guide, I'm waiting. And to say that I bend my fingers like it’s not worth it, you will tell it to someone else, not to me.
torum.
Find something to do already, your head will burst from d2. I told you, I don't play your runes if I can enjoy pvp in the same way, I don't compete with anyone, it's most likely yours to consider, why are you pissing to play with normal spells? Grigorii_Leps laid you on your shoulder blades with a cravat.
Section XIII Iskariot
You look like Archon_Guard, he is such a fool that he can't even fix his nickname. I didn’t evade the answer, but I didn’t say that I played for 1 day or all my life given the charm, but I have knowledge on this build because I have friends who know who play/played this charm and I consulted with them and that’s it what I wrote out in the guide is not taken from empty words, or do not agree? And yes, in my guide it is not provided to dial above 52 ias, since 52 is quite enough and due to what are you going to do it? Swap griffin for andy? Swap Enigma for trash? Let's go. If you don't like what I wrote, then follow the saying "If you don't like it, do better."

S
Section XIII Iskariot 14.05.22

Vot ona adekvatna9 reakci9 na kritiky :DD

P
Papuas121 14.05.22

Believein Where
9 tebe high loard pihal napas? Sovsem strax poter9l? xD
Ny i konewno znamenitoe: SPERVA DOBEIS9!!! E:7z

o
obsessed 14.05.22

believein:
pix.playground.ru

b
believein 14.05.22

Section XIII Iskariot
I think I explained more than adequately, I will not conduct a dialogue with anyone.
Papuas121
Sorry confused, guilty.

p
pretty imp 14.05.22

Believein
And what do you think, the guide was written and everything is cool and will do without criticism? You couldn't even answer my question properly. It turns out that you painted the equipment, but you yourself do not understand it.