3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
ViTaXa_WaR3 19.05.22 01:39 am

Horde (Warcraft 3)

This theme is a continuation of the previous theme Horde v3.0
73 Comments
Sort by:
6aHDeTu3bM 19.05.22

A question of such a plan .....
If the hum goes to the masses of an infantryman, what remains to be done if he vomits with a bang .....
I certainly understand there control is not control, but take into account the nuance that the hum is not a fool ....

Usually this passes so the masses of the infantry cuts the lair into chips and those in the subsequent PPC, and if you're lucky, they'll build it up later ....

how to deal with such K ????? little soil; BM shudders with powder .....

L
Logan_d 19.05.22

Upload the replay somewhere and give a link ... then they will help you.

P
PhenomenGT 19.05.22

Take Far Syrah. Not an option?

R
Red Up 19.05.22

6aHDeTu3bM
blind building, surround ama or kill infantrymen one at a time, under drills and grants with bm they lie down with a bang

u
unity 19.05.22

Farseer with wolves and mercenaries.
maybe towers.
intelligence rules

P
PhenomenGT 19.05.22

Also, position the base correctly.

S
Sasha.K. 19.05.22

Tell me how to win Griffins

A
Anterceptor 19.05.22

No way, if the opponent plays better than you and you are not Who or Lyn :) Current practice, watch replays of famous orcs against hums yet.

L
Logan_d 19.05.22

A pack of griffins costs a lot more than a pack of bats, but to kill a pack of griffins (if the khum has an average micro) half a pack of bats will be enough.

g
gray knight 19.05.22

When playing Orc vs. Human, you can't let your opponent buy Griffons.

P
PhenomenGT 19.05.22

Griffons without hawks are quickly countered by bats.

[
[Fear] Less 19.05.22

against hryvnia bm + sphere + shamans, mass kamikaze, kodoi, wyverns, riders, it’s better to make accelerating shamans (4-6 is enough)

M
Midfield 19.05.22

FenomenGT
15.04.09 22:29 Griffons without hawks are quickly countered by bats.
Not always. If a human breeds these very griffins, then countering the griffins does not work. And the tactics of the boor with the griffins is as follows: the hero is MK with a sphere (to counter the blade and the paladin with a healer and a defense aura.)
Take Far Syr. Not an option?
Then, in addition, you can take the vehicle

L
Logan_d 19.05.22

Midfield
Especially if the armor is pumped into the griffins.

M
Midfield 19.05.22

Yes, by the way, defense scrolls are sold in stores (although they are dispelled by spiritwalkers)
So you can only counter the griffins with a huge number of betraiders)) Maybe they will come up with something else. Although ... umm .... it will be difficult

R
Red Up 19.05.22

Midfield, all my life I've been countering griffins with a huge amount of xx with grade, because it's hard to dispel all this, and three baht for one griffon is too much

M
Midfield 19.05.22

Well, no one says that they used to do it wrong
. And no one tried a large number of wyverns with poison (more than griffins)?

m
mavlista 19.05.22

I don't remember anything like that. I remember Grubby on LT against hum pulled out the game not badly. I can’t remember who he played against, but still the actions are as follows: hard harassment of the enemy, timing and accurate hit on creeps, parallel pumping with the second army, there must be a stab, 3 bestiaries and that’s it. Bats are destroyed.

R
Red Up 19.05.22

http://slil.ru/27510639

demo, where a brave clan member destroys griffins with the help of 4 riders.
PS mv map from the sixth season ngl

M
Midfield 19.05.22

slil.ru/27510639

demo, where a brave clan member destroys griffins with the help of 4 riders.
PS MV card from the sixth season NGL
Give me the map first, otherwise it won’t start ((In general, I don’t like NGL (sorry for offtopic)