3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
ViTaXa_WaR3 19.05.22 01:39 am

Horde (Warcraft 3)

This theme is a continuation of the previous theme Horde v3.0
73 Comments
Sort by:
u
unity 19.05.22

Yes, play 1000+ games as orcs and you will understand what kind of stratum and why you need it and you will have it automatically.
It is almost impossible to come up with new strata. All missile defense systems sit and stupidly hone every little thing ...

Logan, about the kodoi, it's very cool against the elves, who went not to coupons, but to bear dryads))

J
JerronnimO 19.05.22

Yes, I have my own tactics and it works against weak players, I haven’t tried it with strong ones yet. But my tactics do not correspond to any of the ones I have seen, which is why I wanted to take a part from each tactic and make a new one of my own with proven methods and methods.

L
Logan_d 19.05.22

1 slave, 1 bull, 1 headhunter, 1 catapult, 1 wolfrider, 1 bat, 1 shaman, 1 spirit, 1 medicine troll, 1 tauren, 1 coco, 1 wyvern?
^ pack :)

J
JerronnimO 19.05.22

Listen, does anyone want to create a Warcraft-themed FRPG? Everyone will create a hero for themselves, we will have a plot, and you only participate in it. I think that it can turn out to be very interesting and entertaining.

R
Romeo1595 19.05.22

Lok Tar Ugar warriors!!!
I'm certainly not a pro, but I usually play for the Alliance, sometimes for the orcs.

++ Powerful HP, Blade, Aibolit, tauren
-- Expensive and long to develop

Orcs take a small amount, but the power is awesome!!!
Finally, I like to play the current heroes, I like them-ts-tsa in different ways, their quality
Blade is finally the strongest hero among all races !!! On the map, Ogrogeddon (Ogre Mound) unwound all races with one Blade (I emphasize that he didn’t do other units and heroes !!!) it may be hard to believe, but it’s true. (Illusions + invisibility * patterns, scrolls, etc.) Specially played only as an Archmage against only Blade, Blade rushes at the expense of times. What do you think about this I'm waiting IMHO. Farseer is a frankly weak hero, the wolves do not help. My order of heroes is: 1 Do you understand? 2 Aibolit 3 Minotaur

J
JerronnimO 19.05.22

Well, I don’t know, I quickly take Farseer and the wolves help and you can create it and send it to the download, and at that time do it at the base of the warriors. I've heard a hundred times that Blade rules and you're 101, now I'll try for him too. By the way, if anyone wants to play through the garena - 414867109. Always glad to everyone)

F
FeUrl 19.05.22

so many anti-nubians divorced, one blade takes out all races, the other hunter .. or is it the same heroic player? blade hero ok.
it’s not hard to believe in the crap you were doing, such players that were against you, you need to play to teach, and not shout everywhere, how you tore them with one hero. or they were afk ..
Personally, I don’t like Farseer either, the wolves are rather weak, the ult is good.

P
PhenomenGT 19.05.22

Yes, I'm tearing the computer with one slave: D
Here is the stratum: 4 for gold, 1 for exploration. On the way, write whosyourdaddy and rival gg. As soon as you find the base of the enemy, wet everything around. With one wave of the hammer, fuck everyone.

J
JerronnimO 19.05.22

FenomenGT, do you also enter this into the battle net?) And how does it help?)

P
PhenomenGT 19.05.22

Of course :D In battle.net I also play against the computer :D

J
JerronnimO 19.05.22

FenomenGT, so it seems that the codes do not work over the network;)

P
PhenomenGT 19.05.22

It doesn't work for you, but it works for me. When you enter the code, you need to close your eyes for 3 seconds. and only then press Enter: D
And stop offtopic. Banned ;D

u
unity 19.05.22

I'm in for a bath too. :)

We sneered and that's enough. Blade is good in skilled hands (micro must be awesome), they need to be able to scout and harass while your second hero is leveling up on the side. Without these skills, your blade just won't bring much sense...

And in a DSLR on a TM, for example, Blade doesn't steer. There is a long-tested stratum against him:

I don’t remember the BO exactly, but the main thing is that after the altar and the burrows, all the slaves go to the tree, except for those carrying gold, which goes without saying. We order the hero Thrall. And we make the grade of the chapter as wood and gold appear. As soon as there is enough wood and gold, we build a barracks and another +1 burrows. Thrall leaves the altar, we take the wolves, call, one goes to one place to scout, the other to another, and the hero to the third. We are building a store. We find the enemy and harass him with wolves and Thrall. We buy a grant, when the thrall has little hp left (let's say 250), we return to the base. We buy an ointment, we smear ourselves and go with a grant and 2 wolves to creep weak points. As the grade of the main chapter is being completed, we run to the tavern, buy FL and go to the enemy. FL take elems. And we rush it. You can also supplement all this with development (but here you already need to hone this strategy, because most likely there will be no store and a grant,

Previously, this stratum worked with a bang. Now I do not know :)

S
SEM 19.05.22

I saw this tactic, then I tried it myself and it worked =)

M
Midfield 19.05.22

Blade is the strongest hero among all races!!! On the map, Ogrogeddon (Ogre Mound) unwound all races with one Blade (I emphasize did not do other units and heroes !!!) it may be hard to believe, but it's so
Og, oga. Right now. MK will come, throw a bolt and surround with feet ..
Whiten, whiten ...

I
IOpka 19.05.22

I like the tactics Hero Minotaur, a couple of melee tanks and about 15 wyverns XDDDD

P
PhenomenGT 19.05.22

The stratum is doomed to fail.

M
Midfield 19.05.22

Griffins will come even without a hero and endure it)

j
j4f.drujok 19.05.22

that Redhead, deaf buildings will not save you from the masses of feet o_o

M
Midfield 19.05.22

I do not understand you