3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
ViTaXa_WaR3 19.05.22 01:39 am

Horde (Warcraft 3)

This theme is a continuation of the previous theme Horde v3.0
73 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zemlik 19.05.22

I’ll contribute to this topic, it was rightly said that there’s nowhere without a micro! Everyone got scared and gasped :) everything will pass with experience! about the masses of feet, everything is simple, competent base building and a couple of towers, we take the second hero a neutral panda, we download wine pairs and a mug, we play on defense! but most importantly, do not forget about competent intelligence, it is very important!

D
DarthBodya 19.05.22

I am a fan of bm several grants, riders and just general units of orcs. Well, wyverns against ouds are somehow not very good. Well, if with a tauren, that is, the tactics of tauren and troll and then berserks with shams. Although I think the tactics are suitable for a team game.

M
Midfield 19.05.22

DarthBodya
27.04.10 01:02 I'm a fan of bm several grants, raiders and orc units in general. Well, wyverns against ouds are somehow not very good. team game.

Hehe, yesterday some orc in the FFA controlled my gryphons like that. Look: I have 9 griffins, 5 hawks, 3 knights AM + MK + Paladin. Griffins fully pumped armor and attack. And think about it, he took, built a mass of trolls (30 pieces), Farseer, CX and shopping centers. And gg to my vultures. :)

F
FeUrl 19.05.22

the trolls have a bonus of almost + 30% in the air, and 9 vultures against 30 trolls is generally a net gain (of course)

M
Midfield 19.05.22

There, not by air, but by armor. Like 150%.

D
Draconozavr aka XeN 19.05.22

Ku all brothers orcs.

Y
Yaroslav_str 19.05.22

for everyone

U
Uncle Northy 19.05.22

xD

N
Natrazim 19.05.22

Ehh, I’m sorry about the abbreviations of names, especially since I don’t know anything from English .... I only know BM-blade master and that’s all .... Allies usually don’t complain, if I give control and let them see who I hire ...
I play only 3x3) I experimented with the
orcs for a long time, tried a lot of tactics, but still came to the conclusion that minotaurs can be the main army for the orcs .... The rest of the troops usually serve as a counter and they themselves are easy to counter, in while minotaurs + wolves and airmen quickly interrupt, and if there are a lot of them, then bats to help ....

Orcs have the best casters, in 3v3 this is especially useful. If I manage to take the second mine, then I usually build the second spirit building and make ups for all 3 types of magicians. I start with the servants of the ancestors, they are the most useful at the start of the higher troops. The enemy only has third troops, just like you, if you are not blunted. Everything goes stupidly there, if the enemy focuses on the servants, then you can wake them up, but for now, the enemy heroes are without an army, sorry, but this is a one-sided game, the orcs have the most powerful anti-heroes.

I usually use naga as the main character. Walking boots make it not so useless, and the elixir of invulnerability generally allows you to make up to 3 times lightning, this is about half of the enemy's army is interrupted. In addition, she is easy on mobs, 3x3 rush is the lot of noobs, or at least you need to combine both, and naga is ideal for this. She pours the first troops on the rush, gravediggers, bullies, infantry. 2 castes (lightning) + attacks of her bullies and only memories from the enemy army t1.
The counter to her is a blade master, but in this case she has a second hero and a scroll (seeing invisibility), as anyone understands, she is very dependent on the goblin shop (neutral building).
The second hero is a spirit catcher, firstly he heals her, secondly he turns the BM into an animal, and then he can be taken out by lightning and troops in seconds, with a competent game. The third hero is usually used by a spiritspeaker so that the total damage of the heroes goes beyond the 3 ice dragons.

Troops on Ctrl 1 are minotaurs, heroes and bulls that will be left from the start. Ctrl 2 wolves, if you keep them near the main army, they are immediately killed, so you need a separate microcontrol. So if it is immediately clear that the enemy is going into the air, (massively) then on Ctrl 2 bats and not wolves, even the damage of the heroes is enough to finish off what the bats did not finish off, especially with lightning + branched lightning.
Ctrl 3 Casters, start with ancestral servants, then trolls and shamans. Acolytes help avoid unnecessary losses and tanking norms, as well as dispel magic, the same trick of the spirit catcher. Also, if the army is survivable, then the first damage division skill is probably possible, but I never use it, because it’s more profitable for me that the enemy concentrates damage only on the heroes, so that he stupidly crawls out under my castes, and when the danger wakes up, you can apply invincibility potion, because it can be thrown between heroes. Trolls set traps, usually the enemy does not demolish them, which helps a lot. But spirit healers have to be thrown right into the center of the battle, so that the enemy constantly smears with the mouse, because the totem of the spirit itself is small. An enemy that deals only 10% of damage, the rest is cured, resurrected and + the enemy is constantly kept in a stun, this is a one-way game, so I rarely add shamans. But if I add them, then I put them on Ctrl 4 , although I usually have buildings there like a forge, a sawmill, etc. for the development of the army. Shamans can catch enemy heroes just as well as the spirit catcher trick, their first skill is often more needed than the last, so I quite often take off autorush to one of the shamans. The lightning shield is useless, I wouldn't waste my mana.

Heroes can be changed, but the roles of the drummer heroes are clear here. I don't use tank heroes because I have the notion that everyone will attack them, and the strikers are behind the army. Magic shockers are the best, but this is a 3x3 build, in 1x1 you will be merged without even thinking.

Before judging the build, first try it on strong computers, if it's a noob one, then it won't even beat them) If it's weak, it will barely beat it) And if it's strong, then how dry and without losses) I generally have troops with such a build except for bulls, I almost don’t lose in 3x3.

E
Ensnare 19.05.22

Natrazim
Ork casters are actually the best, but only when you play with computers ;) They are very easy to counter.

S
Sakar-al-Ginny 19.05.22

I have a stupid question, Why do hexed warriors and heroes die so quickly? Does hex affect defense in any way? Or the type of protection?

A
Altrs2010 19.05.22

let's play with tongues to scratch this message to all
Altrs2010

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 19.05.22

trolls have a bonus of almost + 30% in air, and 9 vultures against 30 trolls is generally a net gain (of course)
All data on the ratio of attack and defense types can be looked at in constants.