3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IPYCCKNN 19.05.22 01:39 am

Crashes on WIN7 (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

It costs 7-32bit after patch 1.2, it began to constantly fly to the desktop .... I have already tried everything, I don’t know what to do ......
66 Comments
Sort by:
A
AK999 19.05.22

about crashes to the desktop - here's what the developers suggest:

Crash to desktop during the game

We advise you to lower the graphic settings in game's Launcher. Sometimes, autodetection enables higher display options which can cause frequent crashes.
If problem still exists please turn off "Depth of field" and "Blur" option in graphic settings and follow instructions below:
1) Proceed to start -> run and type: cmd
2) In opened window type command: bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072
3) Restart PC

I
IPYCCKNN 19.05.22

AK999
says the system cannot find the specified path

N
No more drugs 19.05.22

PYCCKNN, the same garbage - crashes every half an hour, an hour. HZ what to do. Moreover, it crashes at any settings. I thought the vidyuha was heating up, Afterburner increased the speed of the vidyuhi cooler - one dick flies out ...

N
No more drugs 19.05.22

Conducted an investigative experiment: pulled out my 470th giraffe, put the giraffe 9800GT.

I
IPYCCKNN 19.05.22

Valentos
on early patches 1.0.0.2 and 1.0.0.3 did not crash like that ...... I also tried to run it under compatibility under XP, it also crashes but less often ....

F
Fitter 19.05.22

AK999
that's what the developers offer:
Developers are unlikely to offer this :) Quality reduction - yes, and you can try to play with the memory. Just need to add that:
bcdedit / set IncreaseUserVa 3072 - relevant for Vista systems and higher, 32 bit and 4 Gb memory and >
And then do not forget to return to default - 2048. Otherwise, some applications may not understand and be offended :)
This command we reallocate the memory address space from the default 2+2 scheme to the 3+1 scheme (3 is process, 1 is core)

I
IPYCCKNN 19.05.22

Fitterr 32bit system only detects 3gb of memory...even if it costs 10gb...

A
AK999 19.05.22

Fitterr
http://www.en.thewitcher.com/support/

F
Fitter 19.05.22

AK999
Yes, I read it. Well, have you tried it yourself? Not in every case you have to stupidly believe everything :) This feature has gone since Stalker, so switch to 64 bit and such questions will disappear. But others will arise :)

M
MgVolkolak 19.05.22

Ha, it really helped.

Fitterr
You're not talking about a stalker ZP by any chance? I remember somehow annoyed by unsolvable crashes due to lack of memory with one global mod.

b
big smoke 19.05.22

Has anyone else had this method work.

P
PiPiz_Ko 19.05.22

Crashes occur due to errors with memory and the paging file ...

A
AK999 19.05.22

I have been using Fitterr for a
long time + without a paging file + LargeSystemCache and RAM Size = 3 are registered in the registry, the system flies)

)

b
big smoke 19.05.22

No how to fix?
In other games, everything is in order, the display shows 71 percent of employment out of three gigs available on a 32-bit seven, in the Witcher it raises somewhere up to 77-79, but not under a hundred, so that its shortage begins.
Here is the config.
Motherboard----- Asus Rampage 3 Extreme
CPU-------------Core i7 950
Memory ----------------Corsair DDR3-2000 3 *2 GB
HD.-----------------------WD Caviar Blue 1 TB 2X
Video-------------- -------MSI 470 GT Twin Frozen 2
Case----------Thermaltake V9 Black ED Full

p
p_b 19.05.22

I noticed that my game crashed when the settings were "texture memory size (MB) - Very high"
when I set it to "medium" - the game stopped crashing, but began to curl up. and the latter, although not entirely pleasant, is still better than a full flight without saving

P
PiPiz_Ko 19.05.22

Big Smoke
try to take out 1 module (don't change the settings) ... if it won't be thrown out, put win7 x64... it's unlikely, of course, but anything can happen;)

I
IPYCCKNN 19.05.22

PiPiz_Ko
before that melted vyn7 x64 also crashed decided to switch to vyn x32 thought it would help but no ... one dick flies out ...

W
Worjas 19.05.22

It's good that I'm sitting on a pig!

I
IPYCCKNN 19.05.22

[RoKo]
on a pig for some reason, the graph is worse .... put for the sake of comparison ... xs why ....

W
Worjas 19.05.22

PYCCKNN
Weird!