3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IPYCCKNN 19.05.22 01:39 am

Crashes on WIN7 (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

It costs 7-32bit after patch 1.2, it began to constantly fly to the desktop .... I have already tried everything, I don’t know what to do ......
66 Comments
Sort by:
s
schumi f2011 19.05.22

PYCCKNN
You mean swap file virtual memory? What doesn't fly at all? You play longer, and then unsubscribe.

N
Nevalator 19.05.22

And I started to fly out on XP, before there were no problems even at 7. And after installing patches 1.1 and 1.2, it began to fly out, but not immediately. On 7 I played without these two patches, they were not there yet. And then I installed XP back and crashes. By the way, on XP at first it loads very quickly, I waited for 7 minutes 10.

R
Robbo 19.05.22

Fitterr Hello.
Can you please tell me how to return the redirect to default, as I understand it, that it’s just to set 2048 through the CMD command as well?

F
Fitter 19.05.22

Robbo
bcdedit / set IncreaseUserVa 2048
What, there are problems?

A
AK999 19.05.22

Robbo
the correct command to cancel the reallocation of memory:

bcdedit /deletevalue increaseuserva

and after a mandatory reboot

I
IPYCCKNN 19.05.22

schumi f2011
no paging file costs 10 hectares.... in the game configurator there is a line Texture memory size set to low and stopped crashing...

d
doomcreeper 19.05.22

thanks to all! maneuver with the bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072 command turned out ...

G
GeneralChaos 19.05.22

AK999. Thanks, this method really works.

x
xizt 19.05.22

"Unable to open boot configuration data. Access denied."
How to solve the problem?

a
antipekar 19.05.22

xizt
buy console

S
Simorli 19.05.22

The same nonsense with departures. On XP, everything was in chocolate, and on seven, one continuous hemorrhoids :(

A
Aktos5800 19.05.22

xizt
The same crap, guys what to do?

S
Simorli 19.05.22

I installed the GOG version of the extended edition. No crashes. Or rather, it crashed once in three hours of playing, but this can be said to be nonsense :)

V
Violges 19.05.22

I have a launcher, an amelet (wolf) appears, then a black screen, and crashes again to the rob.table ... plizz ... help ... win7 32bit

s
staroverrus 19.05.22

Good day.

Tormented crashes on win7 in the first chapter. Game - Steam license with all additions. When saving quickly, when saving through the menu, when exiting into meditation, i.e. in almost every part of the game. But! I'm replaying the game, because I forgot to take the quest "Melitele's Heart" in the prologue, and when playing for the first time in the first chapter, there were almost no crashes! I started to sin on the system, xs, maybe it conflicts with what small software updates? I decided to reinstall Windows, but I thought about it and decided to look again what's what. And here's what I found out. The game does not overwrite its saves, only a quick save, the so-called. "quicksave", the rest of the saves are piling up. For example, I have accumulated about 50 of them, maybe more, I didn’t count (this is for two games). I started deleting them, while I was deleting them, the game crashed three times, left the last 4 saves, loaded it, and ... lo and behold! Not a single departure for an hour of the game was not! Still saved, meditated, rebooted, there were NO crashes! So leave a few last saves, and don't worry. Do not accumulate garbage, the game cannot process them and crashes. Good luck to all!

R
Ruslan 15 19.05.22

Guys, please send the file from the soft.bin installer from Witcher 2! Thanks in advance, here's the soap [email protected]

O
OlegGO 19.05.22

The people why in chapter 2 when I am in a magical bar, then after about 5 minutes of the game the game just turns off and when I tried to go through again, I didn’t even get to the place where the game first turned off People what to do how to pass can someone also have this what was there to do?
The Witcher 2.Assassins Of Kings.v 2.0.8.5

A
Asmoon 19.05.22

oleggoran Delete
old save files periodically.

O
OlegGO 19.05.22

Asmoon
Thank you works!

G
GLOCKE 19.05.22

And what should I do if I write to the specified method on the command line "Unable to open boot configuration data. Access denied" What should I do? I start the command line and enter as described at the beginning and that's it