3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IPYCCKNN 19.05.22 01:39 am

Crashes on WIN7 (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

It costs 7-32bit after patch 1.2, it began to constantly fly to the desktop .... I have already tried everything, I don’t know what to do ......
66 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aromis 19.05.22

Really helped the method from the developers

c
comma4ever 19.05.22

Hello. I was looking for a solution to the problem by the tag # the witcher 2 crashes without an error - and I did not find anything worthwhile in the internet. And here's what I found. I had a slightly overclocked computer (overclocking 1) on it, I was able to install the Witcher 2, but there were constant crashes wherever possible. Then I overclocked it even more (overclocking 2) and now the game just stopped putting up giving an error. Following the logic, I removed the overclocking and voila - the game went without crashes. Of course, it’s not a fact that it will be exactly like this for you - but personally, this method has worked for me.

Z
ZaYc973 19.05.22

GLOCKE
I have the same crap, these sorties are already starting to piss me off

M
Mikhail Malyuta 19.05.22

http://free-items.su/?ref=27236

V
Vitalka1111111 19.05.22

Who has a lot of saves and because of this crashes here is the solution to the problem. We go into the Steam folder, look for the user data folder in it (folder in English), it should be at the bottom of all folders, go into it, there is a folder with numbers, if I understood everything correctly, this is your Steam ID and it’s better to know it only you go to this folder , there look for the folder 20920 in it there will be a folder go into it this is the save game of the Witcher 2. It contains save files and pictures from them, delete all the saves that you do not need then restart Steam.

b
bbbbbbbbbbbbbb 19.05.22

I had a bunch of saves and I deleted half and stopped crashing