3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IPYCCKNN 19.05.22 01:39 am

Crashes on WIN7 (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

It costs 7-32bit after patch 1.2, it began to constantly fly to the desktop .... I have already tried everything, I don’t know what to do ......
66 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daryl 19.05.22

I regularly crash when trying to quickly, and even save (saves a few times, then crashes) or when loading (also for every time). In general, approximately every 10 minutes. This is after installing patch 1.1. Prior to that, flew much less frequently. It has never crashed on autosave. With what it can be connected?

X
X-Zibit115 19.05.22

Well, I also had a crash a couple of times, the patch was then the 1st one, on Saturday I played all day with the 1.2 patch and everything was ok

m
mr_deck 19.05.22

Everything is stable for me!!!!

N
NikitaTarasov 19.05.22

Flew every 5-7 minutes. When trying to just open the inventory, or just pressing Esc. The very first advice helped, you just need to enter exactly as there. This is for Win7. There is also for Vista.
http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1084420&postcount=8

D
Daryl 19.05.22

And it really helped, sort of :) Last night I didn't crashed to desktop once :) It would be interesting to know more about what happens from this command...

I
IPYCCKNN 19.05.22

did as it is written ..... did not help crashes after 5 minutes ....

I
IPYCCKNN 19.05.22

Daryl It would be interesting to know more about what happens with this command...

read the post at the beginning from Fitterr...

I
IPYCCKNN 19.05.22

Daryl
, I think this is connected with the patch...because on patch 1.0.0.2 I went through the whole game without crashes...but how I posted 1.1 and 1.2 started dancing with a tambourine....

N
Nevalator 19.05.22

I used to have a Seven game, though it didn’t fly in, but it slowed me down a lot. Now I returned XP, the game no longer slows down. Somehow I found the test results of these systems, XP in the first place.

s
schumi f2011 19.05.22

I deleted this game, I have no more strength, I will wait on the XBOX 360, I have Win 7-32, the profile in the config, the game itself just flies, but constant crashes !!! It's not possible to play, it crashes to the desktop without any error, almost every 10-15 minutes and when you save, and just run, but the developers are bastards, well, if they know about such a problem, why can't they release a patch ?! There was not a single sortie in the prologue, the sorties started in chapter 1.

... ... ... 19.05.22

No, it didn't fly. A couple of dozen times the computer rebooted, but it didn’t crash. =D

I
IPYCCKNN 19.05.22

schumi f2011
just like that in the prologue, not a single flight ... how did chapter 1 start flight after flight ... there is no strength and no desire to play it (

I
IPYCCKNN 19.05.22

THe rESpekT0
did not crash so the computer burned down and that's all))))))

H
Hundred tichka 19.05.22

I didn't fly

I
IPYCCKNN 19.05.22

Hundreds of tichka
well done .... you see the topic for whom ..... who crashes ...... and not who does not crash .... do you hear the difference ???

D
David989 19.05.22

exactly heh)) umyanya also pours out what to do :)

I
IPYCCKNN 19.05.22

David989
try the above

t
trefon 19.05.22

It helped, the game is running stably, either on the advice of the developers to play with the memory, or to install the video card driver completely, before that 3D vision was removed, but the goal was achieved, the crashes stopped thank God, otherwise the entire first chapter constantly crashed, every 2 minutes it was saved just in case , on the second play quit, scored

I
IPYCCKNN 19.05.22

I made the memory size to low, it seems to have stopped crashing ...

P
PRIVA 19.05.22

who released such clumsy shit! so that everyone suffers! horror is simple!