3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cherru 19.11.19 10:35 pm

Questions and answers on SA:MP (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

In this thread you can ask any questions on SA-MP!
They can be associated with setting up your server, scripting, some technical questions, etc.

Previous threads: |1|2|3|4|5|
192 Comments
Sort by:
A
AmIrCHiK01 25.10.20

And so three hours, why?????

A
AmIrCHiK01 25.10.20

and so 3 hours why?

A
AmIrCHiK01 25.10.20

it also writes

A
Adwayts 25.10.20

Hello everyone, two days ago I had a problem that I can't solve. The thing is, I'm trying to run a samp server, and I don't have anything going on, just NO. But if you flirt with the clicks of the "Connect" button then there is a crash. I've tried a lot in these two days, and I've re-set up samp seven times, different builds have rocked. The game re-set, removed all scripts and mods, changed compatibility, removed gta_sa set, downloaded absolutely all the libraries of C, Microsoft visual, directX, and all that. Please help me with this problem.

s
skgg 25.10.20

The problem with logging into the server, when you log in to Tucson's server, will be able to post that the server is full, and then a message about the server's inaccessibility: 'the server didn't respond. retrying..'

N
NeDraGoN 17.12.20

When I try to log in to full Arizona, I have only one attempt to log in, if it is unsuccessful, then the server stops responding until the restart. What to do? It's only with Arizona.

N
NeDraGoN 17.12.20

skgg
I have the same thing, absolutely. Only I am trying to visit Phoenix, as coincidentally, one project. I don’t know what to do with this, I don’t have any solutions, I’ll give you advice to enter only when the server is not full, for example, in the morning, and then try not to leave the game, but if you leave, then you’ll hardly come. I checked on other servers, and everything works there, it's some kind of problem with Arizona.

N
NeDraGoN 17.12.20

MaksaGor
You need to open the Internet or Promoted tab, or if you have Internet or Hosted in English, there will be servers. You initially have a favorites tab, you have to add servers there yourself.

N
NeDraGoN 17.12.20

Mr. Demi
Of course not. Why would he suddenly approach? You choose the path directly to the EXE file of Gta San Andreas, this is not a folder directly, but the very file that launches the game, but not the sump. And then it will work.

G
Guest 16.04.21

No metagaming

G
Guest 09.04.22

I own a server but it's getting bugged after 85+players are logged in together. Afklist gets bugged and also players account data doesn't save.

A
AFAFAFAPETARARIN 25.05.22

where is the samp located, I launch and writes it is necessary to show the location of the sump