3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cherru 19.11.19 10:35 pm

Questions and answers on SA:MP (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

In this thread you can ask any questions on SA-MP!
They can be associated with setting up your server, scripting, some technical questions, etc.

Previous threads: |1|2|3|4|5|
192 Comments
Sort by:
k
kustowlad 19.11.19

TheRealStalker
With Hamachi always

T
TheRealStalker 19.11.19

kustowlad
We run conductive with each other having fun xD

M
Maximsu 19.11.19

How to block a weapon? What if it was not switched in anti-DM zone? Is Cleo? Long sought but never found!

S
Sidorovich12 19.11.19

Nina Smurova
You need custom Cleo script which would switch the weapons on the previous when you change the active. On it and anti DM area:))
Have I been doing to anti-DM zone with 3 trying switch ... disarmed player :))

M
Maximsu 19.11.19

Sidorovich12
Well, thank you! Then another question. When we sit in the car the weapon switches! Not even ZZ! The founder said that it should be.... But it may be somehow possible to override the system?) Thank you!

S
Sidorovich12 19.11.19

Nina Smurova
If available buy a gun in the car. It is switched only at the time of boarding the transport, and then no, unless you made some thread checking, which I doubt. Made for this not to commit the murder weapon sitting in the car.
The same. You need a script to switch or buy weapons.

m
maxnet2578 19.11.19

Is there anyone here? If Yes, please help me! The trouble with Sampom happened!
It is impossible to connect to servers at all! Don't know what happened, please do what you can

C
Cherru 19.11.19

maxnet2578
Maybe the wrong SAMP version? Now actual version of client - 0.3.7.

S
Svyatkin_p 19.11.19

maxnet2578
1. Take the settings file gta_sa.the set is in the documents folder of the GTA San Andreas User Files
2. Replace the exe file of the game, Google gta_sa.exe US 1.0, should be ekzeshnik this particular version
3. Check the firewall blocked the connection

D
Direm 19.11.19

Change the camera angle in the car on the far,but when restarting the game, the perspective changes again in the middle,how to fix?

D
Denys_86 19.11.19

What to do with the help of SAMP that doesn't work , the SBDC , the torrent does not swing , with the Internet all is well

C
Cherru 19.11.19

Denys_86
Maybe you have the old client? Now actual 0.3.7.

J
Jake_Ko 19.11.19

Did not go to the game exactly one year! 01.12.2017 today I went to the game and I wrote such characters as the screen, while on the server the same thing! How to undo it? Please help!

R
Ron_Nikel 19.11.19

Put crack again. Preferably on a clean game

J
Jake_Ko 19.11.19

And how to put it? I have not went to the game and don't remember anything.

K
Kirill Gluschenko 19.11.19

I played, decided to change the name, changed. Tomorrow I go and asking me to register! What to do?

S
Skeez Yungers 19.11.19

PLEASE HELP
In short,when playing SAMP scary starts to flicker the screen when you press esc Yes to do salaryval the screen starts to guiati ,have to reenter.Include the frame limiter starts to flicker less,but still there's flickering.WHAT TO DO?????HELP,IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY.

T
Trucker69 19.11.19

download another GTA SA

S
Skeez Yungers 19.11.19

Driver_Olexiy
Has long been reinstalled ,nothing changed

T
Trucker69 19.11.19

Skeez Yungers
delete the folder GTA San Andreas User Files in documents