3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cherru 19.11.19 10:35 pm

Questions and answers on SA:MP (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

In this thread you can ask any questions on SA-MP!
They can be associated with setting up your server, scripting, some technical questions, etc.

Previous threads: |1|2|3|4|5|
192 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexanderYA 19.11.19

Reinstall itself GTA

D
Daniil Aleshin1 19.11.19

I can't tell maybe I can find somewhere clean gta without sampa and immediately install 0 3 7

A
AlexanderYA 19.11.19

Daniel Алешин1
on the rutor look it is there just needs to be.

D
Daniil Aleshin1 19.11.19

Alexander376
A huge thank you now can play ))))))))

N
Nikolay Klepikov 19.11.19

Guys help plizz I love this game played it 2 months ago, decided to once again download downloaded here, I loaded and when it is necessary to drive the mail password in the chat it says Conecting to the IP of the server The server didn't respond. retrying lamp I you thanks thanks in advance

A
Awesome Drew 19.11.19

Try again

D
Daniil21 19.11.19

When you start the server crashes this is what it means?

S
Stepan Kazancev 19.11.19

some people have

[
[KOM]Nick 19.11.19

Dead server from greed )

m
marine77 19.11.19

Why on servers for more than a year no one? Sam is now playing for imported FCB FreeMode is almost an exact copy of Your server and there he is never left without admins as happened here. It's about***capacity of the server and why no one, I'm in shock. Their IP is not even in FAVORITES
This is a mod and I would love to spent there free time. Guys let's go and play

Sorry, meant no in HOSTED . and import monster made some modifications to this mod on their server for up to 50 people

A
ArtyomBelic 19.11.19

marine77
Can play for a team Deathmatch in this group I was there with 2009 play, then to go was difficult because of the large number of players, and now it's empty.

T
TheRealStalker 19.11.19

I have a question can I play the new version on the servers that sit on the old version of the multiplayer(sampa)?

C
Cherru 19.11.19

TheRealStalker
No.

Z
Zahar Drocik 19.11.19

How do I create one so shtob current I could the issues in some cars on my server

T
TheRealStalker 19.11.19

Decided poigratsya with the creation of a SAMP server put mods and stuff. Then I don't know why I came in the server and in some magical way in the settings of the monitor sdelalas 100% brightness. What could it be?
PS I know what set up the monitor and everything is good but interested in the fact that why the change settings screen. I was expecting a lot of th but not this

T
TheRealStalker 19.11.19

Maxxx123
Don't go to the Dr. Web recommends say it better

S
Sanchez Ramirez 19.11.19

This happens when the game suddenly closes, but the screen brightness remains the game. That is, one that you have specified in the game settings. Treated re-start the game and the correct exit from it. That is, if I understand correctly the problem.

T
TheRealStalker 19.11.19

I made the server. It seems the script was in Vogue some and broke the screen settings. After rebooting the computer everything was good.
PS I leave the game using /q

T
TheRealStalker 19.11.19

Can anyone knows what is the problem in short when I go to GTA.RU Training time for current to enter a password as soon as kick.
Who knows why this is done?

B
BredaKing 19.11.19

TheRealStalker
Cataract probably.