3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cherru 19.11.19 10:35 pm

Questions and answers on SA:MP (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

In this thread you can ask any questions on SA-MP!
They can be associated with setting up your server, scripting, some technical questions, etc.

Previous threads: |1|2|3|4|5|
192 Comments
Sort by:
B
BredaKing 19.11.19

Might still be a problem with the nickname. change the language, make it shorter, maybe get the big letters – you never know what settings the server.

A
ArtyomBelic 19.11.19

What's with the servers happened? Everything died?

A
Aleksandr 097 19.11.19

ArtyomBelic
Apparently, Yes. And this process began back in February 2014, after moving to 0.3 z...

A
ArtyomBelic 19.11.19

Alexander 097
Understand, and then I go on weekdays around 18 00 in Moscow, and there is 0 people, sorry, after all this is my first server, 2009 sometimes, it was hard to come by.

V
Vladhorners 19.11.19

Help. From a friend, and I have Windows 8.1 and it rocked GTA and SAMP, but once we start, that is for SAMP, then he knocked him out. Tried to go again, pressed the Connect button but nothing happened. GTA runs fine.

B
BabiK1LL 19.11.19

Unable to execute. SAMP 0.3.7. What to do?

N
Nikitaigrokvozmozhno 19.11.19

On a clean GTA SA I downloaded a couple of new cars..now after 10 minutes of the game, the game crashes. Tell me what to do..

.RorK.13_ 19.11.19

Fashion, delete it and do not worry

V
Venom_Snake 19.11.19

I don't know where to download GTA SA-MP,you can throw a link ?RV
I would be grateful)

S
Silvergod 19.11.19

With off site sampa swing, + san andreas needed.

A
Adrian_KLimenko 19.11.19

Hello! Does not start the server in the Sump any version of Windows 10. I'm having problem when starting server in the sump, periodically I run SAMP, but then after I exit the server and try connect to the server I have just simply not start the server i.e. there is a circle loading and then a cursor appears and all! What do I do?

V
Veter_NiKo 19.11.19

Trying to install SAMP.San Andreas downloaded and installed.Spend a SAMP to GTA and the continue button doesn't work!Help

-
-MaEsTrO- 19.11.19

download another Repack, or just normally I don't get it button does not work then place the PC is not present or something

V
Vadim Moroz 19.11.19

Check the exe file in the folder, if it says gta-sa change to dash from below was gta_sa

V
Veter_NiKo 19.11.19

When I go to SAMP,then my character begins to beat.I don't feel anything.Help,what to do?

A
ABRAScovyy 19.11.19

Veter_NiKo
Just your character tonight) Try to disable the device control and see if that hits your character.

V
Veter_NiKo 19.11.19

ABRASцовый
Hits

M
Madevi 19.11.19

Veter_NiKo, maybe still has?

N
Nikita_Gangster2996 19.11.19

what different ban provide for example AFK without ESC

E
EugeneHeisenberg 19.11.19

Guys,this problem,I have an account on one nubo-RP,registered half a year ago,already had a car (Phoenix) apartment and not a small amount in the Bank,I go the day before the game,and this is all I have,besides more of Varn on the account.It is strange that with all the valuable account was stolen and the account no.It LVL 16,I think is a good level.So,contacted the authorities,they took the class,I left the game.The next day I went, and I got a ban because of the fraud/hacking.But it's okay,can I get through to the admins and unban me.I am interested in the following: how was I hacked? Yes,there are mods,but they all downloaded from the sites of modifications with the autoinstaller,and everything is checked for the Steelers.I decided to check my gta on the Steelers, downloaded Sampfuncs and another script that gives know about them.I checked in the Notepad with the addresses you specify only the server on which I registered and no third-party references and addresses where I could leave my passwords.How I was hacked? Thanks in advance for the answer.