3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GGI 31.05.22 12:15 am

Plot [spoilers] (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2)

Comrades, I went through the code in a few hours, the game is of course a little short, and a little incomprehensible.
Please describe to me the whole, completely the whole plot, I didn’t understand anything at all, why did Russia attack the USA?
Why our paratroopers are armed with something incomprehensible and what for Shepard needed all this. Who is Makorov, go and drink his mother.
Maybe I didn’t understand something because of the hard mission at the airport? Although I played pirate, she was not. Well, well, for the sake of something new, they will soon make a PEDOPHILE SIMULATOR.
Personally, my opinion is that the writers cheated compared to the first part.
117 Comments
Sort by:
O
Overlord_PG 31.05.22

Get off the game. It’s normal!!! But the Russians are not terror, if you play with your eyes open, you can understand what’s going on, and that the AMERICANS set us up. We wouldn’t attack the USA (especially in the story we just became friends with them, it’s not profitable for anyone!) Immediately after the war, arrange another one!
ZY: If you don’t stupidly run, shoot, but think, then we put the United States in cancer and you * damn it. Judge for yourself how far our valiant army has reached. (both by itself and on skis)

S
Shephard [USSR] 31.05.22

Overl0rd, well, yes. In a real war, if this happens, it will not be Russia - the United States that will put cancer, but vice versa. Army compared. What we have - what they have.
Now about the topic, seriously get off it. The game is quite normal, you can play. It's not in the real world that we shoot (one might say, ourselves).

m
melancholy 31.05.22

"Russia attacked the USA", etc.
YES I WOULD BE BETTER FOR RUSSIA EXTINGUISHED THAN FOR THE USA!!!
It seems to me that the terrorist attack at the airport became the reason for the start of the war.

r
rain31111 31.05.22

the worst story in the game

A
Amir4ik 31.05.22

Another shit was reanimated.
PS I'm talking about the topic.

F
FerroR 31.05.22

Only I don't understand. how could the nationalists erect a monument to some Chechen, tobish hacha??? And what is Makarov fighting for? If just a mercenary. then where did he get a whole army with helicopters and armored personnel carriers ??

d
drunk_master 31.05.22

Damn, and why are all games and films with hints of politics, with such delusional plots.

M
Monolith Charon 31.05.22

In my opinion, the plot is quite clear and logical.

d
drunk_master 31.05.22

The plot is understandable and logical, but in the first video there is as much delirium as a drunken Yeltsin would not have come up with.

R
Reactor333 31.05.22

I probably thought that in the game we play for three heroes?

M
Monolith Charon 31.05.22

drunk master, in my opinion, in the first video, too, everything is clear and corresponds to the plot.

R
Reactor333 31.05.22

drunk_master
The first video shows what happened in the first Modern Warfare, for example, as in the series: "in the previous series....".

d
drunk_master 31.05.22

I'm sorry, I made a mistake, that is, in the second.

M
Mikhail Kazankov 31.05.22

TsyTsyRon,
as I understood at the end of the first part, the soup, as always, was dying and it was considered blind and the price was taken away because it was livelier))))

M
Maximonchik 31.05.22

Guys, I ran into one incomprehensible problem. I played in the company everything is fine, but after the mission, the outcome of the mission, I had to rest yesterday while loading the mission, the crash of the game, but there are no problems on all the other missions. Please tell me how to fix this garbage?

P
Pavel Rally 31.05.22

Maksimonchik
If it crashes after loading a certain level, then there is a problem with the game files, download another repack. https://forums.playground.ru/call_of_duty_modern_warfare_2/tech/vylety_iz_igry_problemy_s_zapuskom_i_reshenie_etih_problem-647342/

M
Maximonchik 02.06.22

Pavel Rally, and so how many other repacks I downloaded, gave errors during installation, this one worked, but not all levels of the campaign work, only one does not work, and today I saw that in a special operation one definitely does not work, it crashes, this is a special operation hide and seek (Pripyat )