3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkann095 12.06.22 10:00 pm

Open DLC content on pirate (Far Cry 6)

Greetings, does anyone know how to open the DLC on a pirate? The prologue was completed, the message in the menu was at the first start that there were DLCs, there were missions about the antagonists of the previous parts, but there were no clothes and weapons.
Isn't it like that for everyone? Or do I need to wait for Unlocker?
152 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlad_Cepesh 12.06.22

Nikita Chuprin
And you are a prankster))))

N
Nikita Chuprinf 12.06.22

Vlad_Cepesh
I just did everything according to the instructions, it didn't work

N
Nikita Chuprinf 12.06.22

How to open them correctly?

V
Vlad_Cepesh 12.06.22

Nikita Chuprinf
It does not work for anyone))

N
Nikita Chuprinf 12.06.22

A unlocker then what for?

V
Vlad_Cepesh 12.06.22

Nikita Chuprinf
I have not yet found any confirmation from users that this shnyaga works ... and there are not a lot of mods anywhere)

D
DarkyKi 12.06.22

As I understand it, unlocking the Stranger Things DLC will also not work, as well as playing

E
ED61 12.06.22

works

V
Vlad_Cepesh 12.06.22

ED61
I really believe...seriously

D
Dobby 12.06.22

It works, only the infa is slightly outdated. The mod installer needs the old version "20220402-1300" of Mod Installer.

Total unlocker is best not to touch or use at the end of the game because it also opens collectible items and roosters, as I understand it.
I myself used only one of the unlockers "FC6 Season Pass, Starter Pack, Vaquero Bundle Unlocker". Everything worked, the trainer bought all the gear in the garrison.

According to the trainer, by the way, if you don’t want 99999 pesos. Do not put "infinite money (pesos)", just use ignore craft (ignore crafting). Then the entire amount will be debited, but when it reaches zero, the debiting will stop. Yuzal fling trainer is here on the playground.

I put it on repacks.

D
Dobby 12.06.22

https://bay files.com/b6cb1ao4ya - remove the space in the middle - link to mod installer 20220402-1300.

D
Dobby 12.06.22

Vlad_Cepesh
Until you upload to the site, it will take a couple of days until they put it in the public domain. It's easier to throw a link to the desired mod installer.
It's up to you to believe or not.

V
Vlad_Cepesh 12.06.22

Dobbi
I wanted to say that your link is banned.

D
Dobby 12.06.22

Vlad_Cepesh
Sorry, I misunderstood. The link has been updated to another one.

V
Vlad_Cepesh 12.06.22

Dobbi
Thank you, everything works now, it was all about the installer version

p
pam007666 12.06.22

Dobbi
and the set with Mosinka will interestingly be able to unlock it later, in the 5th they were able, it’s interesting they can here

c
cvthbn hkibib 12.06.22

And if I have already started playing, do I have to start a new game?

V
Vlad_Cepesh 12.06.22

cvthbn hkibib
no

F
FuelleFeodot 12.06.22

Are there any unlockers for tabs with Chibis or Charms?

c
cvthbn hkibib 12.06.22

I have the mod installed but there is nothing in the "Partisan Garrison" what should I do?