3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkann095 12.06.22 10:00 pm

Open DLC content on pirate (Far Cry 6)

Greetings, does anyone know how to open the DLC on a pirate? The prologue was completed, the message in the menu was at the first start that there were DLCs, there were missions about the antagonists of the previous parts, but there were no clothes and weapons.
Isn't it like that for everyone? Or do I need to wait for Unlocker?
152 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Vanoss_ 30.06.22

Undercover78
scroll to the end of the goods (for example, altair set and clothes for a season pass cost 0 pesos), the rest of the mb is closed due to lack of money

p
pam007666 30.06.22

Undercover78
no new version needed

p
pam007666 30.06.22

Vlad Koshchavtsev
, thank you, I already figured it out, but it’s a pity for transport, but it’s not really needed, (subjectively, maybe someone would like to unlock all transport)

p
pam007666 30.06.22

Undercover78
boblo coach

p
pam007666 30.06.22

_Vanoss_
one question, last time the blocker couldn't turn on two at once, otherwise it would crash, is it the same here?

_
_Vanoss_ 30.06.22

pam007666 I
use 2 unlockers at once (total and for transport) there were no flights in 6 hours of the game

M
McON 30.06.22

_Vanoss_
Where can I get TheNaughtyShop.a3 and BP Common.a3?

B
BlackTigerTK 30.06.22

McON
For example, on the cs.rin forum, two compilations of mods were posted in the game thread, one of them definitely has it.

D
Dohogoy_uola 30.06.22

DarkyKi
Maybe these missions have an online binding or something in the water, Such a thing went through the whole plot on a pirate, then I found out that items from the DLS need to be unlocked using Unlocker, I did everything, the items are in place, but additional plots did not appear like (Rambo "First Blood", an addition with actor Danny Trejo, and a crossover with Stranger Things "Disappearance"), Juan seems to give tasks for their passage, but he does not call, who knows how to unlock them?

M
McON 30.06.22

BlackTigerTK
Thank you!

_
_Vanoss_ 30.06.22

McON dropped
the link a little higher 👆

M
McON 30.06.22

_Vanoss_
Thank you.
A page opens with a timer of 54 minutes to wait.

_
_Vanoss_ 30.06.22

McON
https://www47.zippyshare .com/v/4yN7oYNM/file.html re-uploaded here

M
McON 30.06.22

_Vanoss_
Thank you very much!

N
Nikolai Gubarev 30.06.22

there are no mods for pumping amigo?

D
Dobby 30.06.22

MrSashaGD
Very interesting, although the installer did not even install a new mod. Just yesterday, I used the same old mod installer for the now "total unlocker without collections" and it turns out that this one appeared - but it does not open the roosters. After using the usual "total unlocker" - everything works without problems on the old mod installer "20220402-1300".

P.S. Total unlocker, no matter which one, opens up a lot of extra stuff in the garrison. The garrison is simply bursting with goods. I bought everything except one amigo on which the flight, although the season pass unlocker has already opened as I understand all the amigos - maybe because of this. There is also transport - I additionally used TheNaughtyShop.a3 and BP Common.a3 mods from the link above, he is _vanoss_.

b
beseder 30.06.22

Dear Residents of the Far Cry 6 world
Someone was able to unlock this unique rifle "COMRADE"
, I have it blocked and it is not in the Garrison,
but one extra unique rifle
"FUNERAL RITE"

is all, I found this rifle in a fishing shop

N
Nikolai Gubarev 30.06.22

is it possible to play a pirate in Lola's special operation
??

W
W_dsa 30.06.22

Good evening, tell me, can anyone find a solution. Free additional tasks were released for the game, for example, Rambo, very strange things, denito. So, with the help of total unlockera, there are things from these tasks, which means they are present in the game, but the tasks themselves do not appear, can anyone know how to run them?

V
Vlad Koshavtsev 30.06.22

W_dsa
Tasks for Lola but without the network they do not work. There is either a mod to wait, or go on YouTube