3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkann095 12.06.22 10:00 pm

Open DLC content on pirate (Far Cry 6)

Greetings, does anyone know how to open the DLC on a pirate? The prologue was completed, the message in the menu was at the first start that there were DLCs, there were missions about the antagonists of the previous parts, but there were no clothes and weapons.
Isn't it like that for everyone? Or do I need to wait for Unlocker?
152 Comments
Sort by:
p
pam007666 12.06.22

DarkyKi
opens a mosquito???

D
Dobby 12.06.22

MrSashaGD
I did not understand what kind of question is there or is there a statement?
At the moment, the pirates of the edge 6 headlights all have one version, one tablet, the difference in repacks is only the presence or absence of HD textures, voiceovers, the difference in the packed weight of the game installer.

I installed it myself strictly according to the instructions that are here above, but use the old mod installer, which is also here above.

The Instruction itself with embedded links for convenience is available on rutor.info in which from the Russian Federation, you can only enter through a proxy or vpn. - but there is the only mod installer of the new version - which is not suitable for pirates.

In x.rin, there was also an instruction in English with sewn-in links - which now for some reason are not there. So I don't see the point in posting a link there. Although you could go there without vpn and proxy.

V
Veligor Dark 12.06.22

I set it from the fact that I threw it strictly according to the instructions, except for unchecking only reading, I even forgot to remove it, but it didn’t affect the work, from the beginning of the season I passed, I checked it works, I bought everything, it’s normal, then I installed the unlocker, also according to the instructions, with deletion, then installation. only through the mod the installer season did not want to be deleted, the type wrote there are no such files. Well, do not care put a daw on the unlocker installed launched everything works. but it opens up a lot of extra stuff. just in the same garrison you can buy absolutely everything that is in the game. without going through missions and so on, it opens key chains for fluffs, figurines in DLS, now you don’t need to look for them yourself ((((well, I collected them myself, all body kits for transport, from what I noticed, amigo can also be bought in the garrison,

The repack was downloaded from the rutor from the quote with HD textures.

E
EldridgeE 12.06.22

Dobbi
and nothing opens for me at all, I tried both the total and only the season pass, it seems to appear in the arsenal but I can’t equip everything blocked

E
EldridgeE 12.06.22

F
FuelleFeodot 12.06.22

Veligor Dark
how did you open key chains and figurines?

V
Veligor Dark 12.06.22

FuelleFeodot fixed the
total unlocker, checked everything works in the garrison, went into the key fobs, everything is open. figurines with dls started dls figurine is not collected restarted already tick stands that it is collected.

V
Veligor Dark 12.06.22

EldridgE did
you buy from the garrison?? or did she immediately appear in her arsenal?
I bought everything in the garrison then it was dressed, but normally, you get these clothes of Vaas pagan Joseph for DLS. passing for them. by fulfilling certain conditions.

E
EldridgeE 12.06.22

Veligor Dark
what kind of garrison and where is it? didn't buy anything

V
Veligor Dark 12.06.22

EldridgE
in the camp you set up a garrison

V
Veligor Dark 12.06.22

Spoiler

, as I said, if you put a total unlocker, everything opens.

p
pam007666 12.06.22

Veligor Dark
throw a link

N
Nikolai Gubarev 12.06.22

people and how to uncheck read-only
is not removed

p
pam007666 12.06.22

throw a link to the unlocker plz

D
Dobby 12.06.22

Veligor Dark Of
course, it's good that everything opens and collectibles, but somehow it kills, the feeling of progression, or something, and who really knows what bugs this can give rise to. Therefore, I decided to leave the total unlocker at the end of the game. But about the fact that he opens everything in DLS, he didn’t know. Now you will probably have to go through the DLS in advance and then use it already.

p
pam007666 12.06.22

Veligor Dark
saw everything, sorry for the inattention!

N
Nikolai Gubarev 12.06.22

people and if the garrison already open the unlocker does not work?

D
Dobby 12.06.22

Nikolai Gubarev
It will work, new clothes will just appear for purchase.

N
Nikolai Gubarev 12.06.22

I just tried everything according to the instructions but nothing appears

p
pam007666 12.06.22

3. Download [mirror] and extract to a convenient location. Run FC6ModInstaller.exe from ModInstallerFC6 folder. Select the language, specify the path to the FarCry6.exe file from the bin folder. Let him check game files and don't close it.