3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kholodewan 30.06.22 09:34 pm

PC turns off while playing games

Good afternoon, I ask for help from those in the know. The problem is this: During the game, the PC just simply turns off, and I don’t know what to do with it, the assembly is an old

PSU Xilence 650w
Video xfx r9 270x 2gb
processor amd fx 4320
memory hyper x ddr3 8gb 1600
ssd for a system 120 gb
hdd 1tb

84 Comments
Sort by:
l
lapwing mouse 19.07.22

01001000 01101001
I chose this one from Asus. It seems nothing so BP. What don't you like about thermals? Mine is already 9 years old. Works like clockwork. Denis has 8 years of PD. Read the reviews in the same way about that Zalman. The link to it is above. But Asus:

Spoiler

l
lapwing mouse 19.07.22

zPOINTMANz
Heard more about Siasonics. Some say that good blocks for a well-deserved four. Other kids say they burn fast. Whom to believe.

z
zPOINTMANz 19.07.22

MOUSE lapwing
We can say there are about 6 oem manufacturers of power supplies. The main ones are just seasonic, super flower, Fsp, enhance, cwt, enermax. Seasonic makes power supplies for itself, fantex, asus, design fractal, nzxt, and some corsair series like AX, and many more. I would not say that this is a solid four manufacturer. These guys can cut power supplies that run completely on passive and still hold 700W. Not many people can do that. If you look, all the top blocks on the market are made by seasonic, super flower, fsp, and cwt. Seasonic and super flower take the top positions.
PS Just look for the sake of interest.
Spoilerhttps://4pda.to/pages/go/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1bEcFiMdLWPtPu3c1JsvsLIbcYANlLUVO1ICQdh-jxsg&e=64459471

l
lapwing mouse 19.07.22

zPOINTMANz
I studied this table, there are really a lot of interesting high-quality models. Most of these exclusives are not in the DNS, for example, Seasonik with a volume of 1200w and above.