3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bitard 30.06.22 09:58 pm

Well, how is the issue with private remaster servers? (Diablo 2)

Not so long ago, I broke into the ladder, played for 2-3 weeks and scored, because it turned into a regular office in a remaster: everyone drives bots in closed games, there are few live players, there are few games, which, perhaps, only I have, or somehow it is connected with the anti-Russian agenda of the near people - it does not matter. In any case, at the moment I see no reason to play there as an ordinary user. You can only deal with autism there: you can charge the bot, you can play pvp with English-speaking noobs, whom you see for the first and last time, but all this is not interesting to me.
Also, in the near future there is a chance to catch the cancellation of expensive Russians close by, and at best it will be possible to play with a strong ping, at worst - a ban for a careless fart towards a European burgher from a Russian IP.

And now the main thing:
What rumors did anyone hear about private servers? Drinking, not drinking?
66 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 30.06.22

I'll tell you a secret: blizz servers are private. Because blizzy is not a state.

And what you ask is called unofficial.

n
ninada 30.06.22

firkax
And about the build? Can you tell me about the board? What is a build?

f
frendzy 30.06.22

ninada
build is a building.

S
Sweety_Mustard 30.06.22

ninada xs
, for once firk normally cut the bitard))

D
Doberman 30.06.22

Bitard
, oh well, just confess that you were also thrown into the general wave of bans for cheats)

D
Doberman 30.06.22

firkax
let's make an unofficial non-pirated pg remaster server?
I am ready to donate my first build to odmen as a project support.

O
OSKaR2255 30.06.22

What servers? Where do you write?

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 30.06.22

Attack on a sea or river vessel for the purpose of taking possession of another's property, committed with the use of violence or with the threat of its use
Illegal acquisition, storage, transportation, manufacture, processing of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances or their analogues, as well as illegal acquisition, storage, transportation plants containing narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances, or parts thereof containing narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances

y
yok0o 30.06.22

Dobermn
there right now, a powerful burst into Diabola immortal, don't distract :)

B
Bitard 30.06.22

Dobermn
oh well, just admit that you were also thrown into the general wave of bans for cheats)
Nit, I never used cheats there. Akk is alive, on Akke tr-sorka.

B
Bitard 30.06.22

yok0o

Spoiler

[
[_JENKA_] 30.06.22

I support bitard
, I'm waiting for a remaster on pg without real trade and without wigs. with a low drop! let everyone suck!

D
Doberman 30.06.22

No one will return our 2007, firk with his 15-year-old construction of the lower pool won, it's time for us to leave, but electricity to stay, we all leaked.

It's time to finish this chapter and go swimming, the remaster won't change anything.

H
H0Jlb 30.06.22

Dobermn
And clods of memories sniffle in the throat...

B
Bitard 30.06.22

Dobermn
where to go then? There are no rules for games. Sessions (DotA/CS) I think are rubbish. Suggest

F
FludoTron 30.06.22

Bitard
PoE. Enough content to rake for a couple of years ahead

B
Bitard 30.06.22

FludoTron
Poe started like shit: 5 times for 40 minutes and dropped. Autism for children.

F
FludoTron 30.06.22

Bitard
Hmm, what is the difference from autism in d2? )

n
ninada 30.06.22

Bitard
There are two normal servers of the devil, on which there are a sufficient number of Russian-speaking players and there is no firk.

f
frendzy 30.06.22

ninda
totally agree with you