3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bitard 30.06.22 09:58 pm

Well, how is the issue with private remaster servers? (Diablo 2)

Not so long ago, I broke into the ladder, played for 2-3 weeks and scored, because it turned into a regular office in a remaster: everyone drives bots in closed games, there are few live players, there are few games, which, perhaps, only I have, or somehow it is connected with the anti-Russian agenda of the near people - it does not matter. In any case, at the moment I see no reason to play there as an ordinary user. You can only deal with autism there: you can charge the bot, you can play pvp with English-speaking noobs, whom you see for the first and last time, but all this is not interesting to me.
Also, in the near future there is a chance to catch the cancellation of expensive Russians close by, and at best it will be possible to play with a strong ping, at worst - a ban for a careless fart towards a European burgher from a Russian IP.

And now the main thing:
What rumors did anyone hear about private servers? Drinking, not drinking?
66 Comments
Sort by:
n
no analogues 30.06.22

Normal is what? Base 1.12?

D
Doberman 30.06.22

Beatard
Work. Here, half of the children have long been their own.

S
Sweety_Mustard 30.06.22

Dobermn
your sentence is tantamount to "lie down and die" ) Nit, we hate to play!

[
[_JENKA_] 30.06.22

everyone go play dota 1 with uzbeks and kazakhs with mx . you will be happy.

B
Bitard 16.11.22

Well, how is it with d̶e̶n̶b̶g̶a̶m̶i servers?

q
qwerty1999 16.11.22

Bitard wrote:
Sessions (dota/cs) I think are rubbish.
Why are you like that? In my opinion, sessions are much more suitable for an adult. You sat down, played, free. I played WWII there if you play in the rules of the guild it’s generally like going to work, especially if you are a tank or a healer (God forbid you are a raid leader, consider it an overseer of lazy sluts). The only thing, of course, I would like to play with my friends, as at one time in DotA you could play all sorts of apso. It's more interesting to piss on a friend. I still remember how I ganked an ogre on the mid lane, knowing that he likes to do it with his morph at lvl 3 fb. And there just the Invisa rune fell out. How did he burn? :)

f
firkax 16.11.22

I agree with bitard.
qwerty1999 wrote:
You sat down, played, free.
Don't sit down, don't play, free at once.

B
Bitard 16.11.22

Agree with dober.
firkax wrote:
free immediately
Spoiler

F
FludoTron 16.11.22

Well, how is the issue with private remaster servers?
"Unauthorized Connections: facilitating an unauthorized connection, establishing or maintaining an unauthorized connection to the Platform, including without limitation (i) any connection to an unauthorized server that emulates or attempts to emulate the Platform; and (ii) any connection using third party programs or tools , not specifically authorized by Blizzard"

So no matter how you call a pirated server unofficial, it won't help if blizzards pay attention

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.11.22

FludoTron
moreover, part of the software does not come with the game - it must be "stealed".

f
firkax 16.11.22

FludoTron wrote:
So no matter how you call a pirate server unofficial, it won't help if the blizzies notice
Unofficial servers for the remaster don't exist. And your stupid labels have nothing to do with it. What, who and how should help?

D
Doberman 16.11.22

firkax
exists. recently raised their own for pvp.
I can share this not-so-secret information with the admin.

B
Bitard 16.11.22

firkax wrote:
There are no unofficial servers for the remaster
In China, massive unofficial servers already existed around the beginning of the second season, but then China can afford to put a bolt on Murican copyists at any time.
FludoTron wrote:
"Unauthorized Connections: facilitating an unauthorized connection, establishing or maintaining an unauthorized connection to the Platform, including but not limited to (i) any connection to an unauthorized server that emulates or attempts to emulate the Platform; and (ii) any connection using third party programs or tools not specifically authorized by Blizzard"
I think I won’t be much mistaken if I say that there is exactly the same or close in meaning empty stuff in the license agreement for Diablo 2.
Yes, and I will break the agreement and hook up to SUPER MEGA SERVER BY 666VASYA666 - the rocket will not fly into the window, probably. And if the server has become obsolete - purple in the cube.

f
firkax 16.11.22

Bitard wrote:
There are massive unofficial servers in China
Well, I didn't know. In general, do not care.

Bitard wrote:
I think I won’t be much mistaken if I say that exactly the same or similar in meaning is empty in the license agreement for Diablo 2.
Yes, and I will break the agreement and hook up to SUPER MEGA SERVER BY 666VASYA666 - the rocket will not fly into the window, probably . And if the server has become obsolete - purple in the cube.
This agreement is not for the game, but for net. There is a slightly different clause in the agreement for the game (e2). But in general, the essence is correct, these points do not even have any legal force on arbitrary people. Blizzy can "pay attention" as much as they want - it doesn't affect anything. All claims to piracy are always about the distribution of some programs, usually these are all sorts of under-servers giving links where to download the game to them, for which they are then sued (quite justifiably, I think piracy is bad).

B
Bitard 16.11.22

firkax wrote:
piracy is bad
In a country where only officially 20 million people live below the poverty line and unemployment benefits of $25, this question is not even worth it. And it shouldn't. And the argumentation of all bloggers and streamers (especially those living abroad) in the spirit of "I'm such a star-well done, I always buy games, and those who don't buy they only harm the gaming industry and, in general, fools-suckers-rogues-DONT UNDERSTAND HOW EVERYTHING IS ORGANIZED" - 10 years ago it caused laughter, but now it causes only a feeling of dull irritation.

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.11.22

Bitard wrote: Dobir issued
$25 unemployment
benefit and does not complain - he had enough for the Internet, and he won d2r on pg. In general, the pricing policy of igrodelov, who have had a heap of 1 to 100 dollars for several years, yes, contributes.

f
firkax 16.11.22

Bitard wrote:
And the argumentation of all bloggers and streamers (especially those living abroad)
You yourself are a streamer abroad

Bitard wrote: they
harm the gaming industry
, it just doesn't care

. Just pirating is bad and that's it. If you don't like the price - don't take it, no one is forcing you to play.

B
Bitard 16.11.22

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
igrodelov price policy
For bourgeois goods, prices in dollars hardly grow from year to year, with pricing everything is in order there, as well as here, subject to certain conditions (people with salaries in foreign currency will confirm).
firkax wrote:
You yourself are a streamer abroad
Okay. By the way, the remaster became the way we see it today precisely due to the involvement of streamers, YouTubers and other noobs in the development process, who, in their free time from DotA, threw shit mechanics and crutches on the developers, which would be personally convenient for them. And the process is underway, and, apparently, is already irreversible, because it removes from the close people themselves a share of responsibility for unsuccessful decisions.
firkax wrote:
Just piracy is bad and that's it
Depiratization to the masses! I propose to send all pirates with PG to the Murikan OBHSS!
firkax wrote: If
you don't like the price - don't take it, no one forces you to play
I don't buy and play! Here is Bobby Kotik the Duranchoks, how I bred him, did you see?! I'll tell you about other life hacks in PM!

D
Doberman 16.11.22

Bitard
Bitard wrote:
By the way, the remaster became the way we see it today precisely due to the involvement of streamers, YouTubers and other noobs in the development process, who in their free time from DotA threw shit mechanics and crutches on the developers, which would be personally convenient for them. And the process is underway, and, apparently, is already irreversible, because it removes from the close people themselves a share of responsibility for unsuccessful decisions.
Well, this is exactly what everyone has been trying to achieve for many years from the pg, so that the opinions of the majority are taken into account.
Well, they take into account there, like until the end of the world happened.

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.11.22

Bitard wrote:
For bourgeois goods, prices in dollars hardly grow from year to year,
yes, yes, yes - from 10 to 70. Almost. And also a wonderful cutting of raw shit booty into neat kittens-DLC. Look, how many of them to the Sims)
About the consoles - but what is there, I don’t have a console))

Dobermn
and they take it into account everywhere. Even here it was the case - when they cut the wigs ;DDDDDDDD