3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bitard 30.06.22 09:58 pm

Well, how is the issue with private remaster servers? (Diablo 2)

Not so long ago, I broke into the ladder, played for 2-3 weeks and scored, because it turned into a regular office in a remaster: everyone drives bots in closed games, there are few live players, there are few games, which, perhaps, only I have, or somehow it is connected with the anti-Russian agenda of the near people - it does not matter. In any case, at the moment I see no reason to play there as an ordinary user. You can only deal with autism there: you can charge the bot, you can play pvp with English-speaking noobs, whom you see for the first and last time, but all this is not interesting to me.
Also, in the near future there is a chance to catch the cancellation of expensive Russians close by, and at best it will be possible to play with a strong ping, at worst - a ban for a careless fart towards a European burgher from a Russian IP.

And now the main thing:
What rumors did anyone hear about private servers? Drinking, not drinking?
66 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doberman 16.11.22

Sweety_Mustard
Well, this is a bit different, here they took into account the feedback after the implementation of a crooked idea that no one asked for.

B
Bitard 16.11.22

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
well yes, well yes - from 10 to 70
What's from 10 to 70? Look at the prices for the iPhone 14 pro max: it cost a thousand bucks as it is, and in a local store you will find it no cheaper than 120k now (the peak was 180k, not so long ago).
I mean, the price tag in the CIS countries is high for the end consumer, not because of the pricing policy of igrodelov.

D
Doberman 16.11.22

Bitard
is right here. foreign goods, even within Russia, do not rise in price in the currency of the countries of production, this is our currency with the economy doing jokes.

Since 2009, conditional apartments in the country have only become cheaper every year in usd / eur, but does anyone remember in ruble that they generally become cheaper?

B
Bitard 16.11.22

Dobermn wrote:
Well, this is exactly what everyone has been trying to achieve for many years from pg, so that the opinions of the majority are taken into account.
Well, they take into account there, like until the end of the world happened.
The problem here is that the opinion of stray twitch viewers, which is of little interest to anyone in everyday life, has acquired a real shape and we have what we have. I think it's bad. This is my personal opinion, which I do not impose on anyone, but I consider it the only true one.
Dobermn wrote:
Since 2009, conditional apartments in the country have only become cheaper every year in usd / eur, but does anyone remember that they generally become cheaper in rubles?
Depends on the area. In large cities, demand and price tend to infinity. I yelled fiercely in the spring from storage rooms of 9m2 to 5 million in Moscow, for example.
At the same time, in some Inta (Komi Republic) you can find an apartment for 100-200k.

D
Doberman 16.11.22

Bitard
Well, here are the prices for you in Moscow, they are now below 2006.
And in general, only cheaper until recently.

B
Bitard 16.11.22

Dobermn
Since 2006, a hundred Kamaz trucks have been printed by both ours and not ours. Normal inflation. The only difference is that the Pindos can afford it, but we can't. Or rather, we can, but we get something like what we see now.

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.11.22

Bitard wrote:
Look at the prices for the iPhone 14 pro max: it cost a thousand bucks, so
I’ll tell you that the games jumped from 10 bucks to 70 - albeit for a given number of years, and you tell me about the fluctuations in the ruble exchange rate. Well, the dollar exchange rate is 1 to 100 - a year, so in 20 mb you will somehow comment on it? It was in igromagazah this was - at Nintendo so for sure.

Dobermn Apartments, by the way, constantly became cheaper - or more expensive, but the price tag twitched noticeably. Somewhere in the year at 13 m there was a jump - then the price tag collapsed 2 times and it was in rubles.

D
Doberman 16.11.22

Sweety_Mustard
The production costs of games have also increased many times over.
If we count the net profit, it is unlikely that she fell out there as well.

B
Bitard 16.11.22

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
games jumped from 10 bucks to 70
To be honest, I don't remember a single game for 10 bucks. Even indie games for 1 night always cost at least 30 bucks, as far as I remember.
Sweety_Mustard wrote:
Well, the dollar exchange rate is 1 to 100 - a year, so in 20 mb you will somehow comment on it?
Sanctions. Now some games for rubles directly cannot be bought at all. For example, I wanted to take the full edition of FIFA22 in the summer, a scarf with posons in football under pefko behind a TV set, but nothing. You have to play a pirated FIFA 19.
Sweety_Mustard wrote:
Nintendo is so sure
The Japanese are generally aliens, it's hard for them to present something.
Dobermn wrote:
The cost of producing games has also increased many times over
And the games have become much better at times. Another thing is that 70 bucks for an Orthodox resident of the CIS and some Eurogay are two big differences. With a 10-fold run-up in average wages, these are generally representatives of different civilizations.

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.11.22

Bitard wrote:
To be honest, I don’t remember a single norm of the game
for a number of years - but articles about the rise in price to 70 have recently flashed.
Bitard wrote:
Sanctions.
what about the course? The bank changes the rate.
Bitard wrote:
it is difficult for them to present a
serious argument. MB there is no capitalism?
In the raw balance - an aggressive pricing policy in relation to the Russian Federation, forcing torrents to use.

Dobermn I laughed about the costs of new games that are riveted on a ready-made 3D engine - by the way, they lag terribly, because no one is engaged in optimization. Grafonium with low output is worse than in the old game - and it eats 10 more res. Sprites were drawn frame by frame... Hundreds of thousands wishing to work in a large studio for food. Outsourcers are generally ready to hire killers to kill competitors.
Net profit grew thousands (!) times. Kotik's income is simply amazing. An abundance of new trading platforms - selling games has never been easier!
One of the examples (with a stretch) of a finished game on someone else's engine, made on the knee by enthusiasts - an addon to the Lost alfa waiter. Well, a number of cool indies.

Salary for employees has increased, but this is only a small part of the costs. And now compare the labor costs for the first Gothic - with some thread of the last blizzovsky "shield" type of conjuring.

f
firkax 16.11.22

And yet I do not understand who is forcing you to play any slag. Or maybe everyone here suffers from chronic idleness and at least they are ready to occupy themselves with slag just not to lie motionless in the throes of doing nothing? Usually this is accompanied at the same time by an excess of finance, so it does not fit. And it's also simple - if the game is good, then thank those who made it, and if it's bad, then don't touch it.

B
Bitard 16.11.22

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
Aggressive pricing policy towards RF
Kremlin/Moscow. It was not for nothing that in 2014 there was a joke about Washington imposing sanctions against the Kremlin/Moscow, but the Kremlin/Moscow was not at a loss and imposed sanctions against Russia.
Sweety_Mustard wrote:
and the rate and
"Purchasing Power" googled.
Sweety_Mustard wrote:
The bank changes at the rate
The bank was not created to honestly exchange one candy wrapper for another. It was created in order to take away your extra, and ideally all the money. In general, we saw up to 5 ruble exchange rates: the Central Bank, Aliexpress, KG bananas ($ 1) and something else, I can’t remember right off the bat.
Sweety_Mustard wrote:
Mb there is no capitalism?
There is something else, but capitalisms are different, or rather, it has many stages. Japams are still a long way from imperialism, but free competition capitalism still exists.

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.11.22

Bitard wrote:
"Purchasing power" googled.
the rate was 1 to 100. The current one was 1 to 70. The question is in the same place where it was.
Bitard wrote:
Kremlin / Moscow
Well, enough MB already? This does not change the fact that companies are aggressively pricing me. Why - I don't care.

Nintendo is just fucking p...ki, their calculator cost 700 rubles for a phone, you don't need about japs ​​- capcom pushes products on a common basis, they are also p...ki, but no more than others.

B
Bitard 16.11.22

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
The question is in the same place where it was.
You're in the wrong place and asking the wrong people.
Sweety_Mustard wrote:
companies have an aggressive pricing policy
And it's always the case with monopolization, I set the price I want and I won't get anything for it. Another thing is that the game costs a conditional Pindos/Eurogay 1 trip to McDonald's, and an Orthodox Russian a quarter of the salary. The Big Mac index in action, yes. But again, these questions are not here and not here.

D
Doberman 16.11.22

firkax
You thanked the creators of the trachomods. What for?

D
Doberman 16.11.22

Sweety_Mustard It
is immediately clear that you are in the subject (no).

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.11.22

Bitard
question was at the address. After someone started to tell, they say they pirate because they are beggars. No - they pirate because someone o ... ate. Firk is right - pirating is bad, but we discussed the reason like)

Dobermn
So you can easily refute mb then? (No)

B
Bitard 16.11.22

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
because someone o...ate
Yes. But those aren't the ones you're talking about.

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.11.22

Bitard
exactly those. Hucksters from the gaming industry who annually release reskinned witchcraft instead of new games of the level of Warcraft or civilization.
And they conduct a pirate pricing policy (these idiots, by the way, are actively buzzing - why are these Russians pirating our games, we forbade them to sell them; DDD) look for a video where an American mom anally castrates a boy who spent this amount in fortnite. There's such a glow, as if a person broke a bate lobovukha, which cannot be replaced due to sanctions ;DDD

D
Doberman 16.11.22

Sweety_Mustard
I already, but you threw some water in response.

I worked for 2 years in game development, I was not even very interested in reading it diagonally)
Some kind of philistine experience based on other people's opinions in comments from social networks.