3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bitard 30.06.22 09:58 pm

Well, how is the issue with private remaster servers? (Diablo 2)

Not so long ago, I broke into the ladder, played for 2-3 weeks and scored, because it turned into a regular office in a remaster: everyone drives bots in closed games, there are few live players, there are few games, which, perhaps, only I have, or somehow it is connected with the anti-Russian agenda of the near people - it does not matter. In any case, at the moment I see no reason to play there as an ordinary user. You can only deal with autism there: you can charge the bot, you can play pvp with English-speaking noobs, whom you see for the first and last time, but all this is not interesting to me.
Also, in the near future there is a chance to catch the cancellation of expensive Russians close by, and at best it will be possible to play with a strong ping, at worst - a ban for a careless fart towards a European burgher from a Russian IP.

And now the main thing:
What rumors did anyone hear about private servers? Drinking, not drinking?
66 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bitard 16.11.22

Sweety_Mustard wrote: I
played the first part once in my life and I don't know a single person who would play it permanently. It's hard to comment.
Sweety_Mustard wrote:
Hucksters from the gaming industry
How are the hucksters from the car industry? $70 games are nothing compared to a $1.5k grant.

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
200 Baku per game
Just now it was 70, it's already 200. The gamers are really stupid.

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.11.22

Bitard wrote:
How is it with the hucksters from the automotive industry
, this is for you on automobileground.ru.

I didn’t understand the nit-picking - I immediately wrote about the DLC. Or just to argue?

Dobermn
where already? Did you go to the push? Congratulations. With denials as expected. Did you work in gamedev - did you sell discs? Well done.

D
Doberman 16.11.22

Sweety_Mustard
I think you're a drinker.
Refute that you drank vodka today.

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.11.22

Dobermn
dobir - I wrote above why I think that the price of games is unreasonably high. In response, you wrote the following: "you got bullshit in social networks, I'm an experienced game designer, you're generally drunk."
Well, what should I talk about with you?)

D
Doberman 16.11.22

Sweety_Mustard
With denials as expected.

B
Bitard 16.11.22

Sweety_Mustard
What is there to argue about? You say that igrodely bend prices because they are stupid, I say that everyone bends prices in general and not because they are stupid, but because the capitalist system works like this: you either raise prices, or you don’t take out and you are devoured by some Microsoft, while as long as he's interested. If you're not interested, you'll bend over quietly. I know at least 5 ruined and closed studios in 2000-2010s, foreign ones at that.