3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
knight. 01.07.22 01:05 am

What is missing in Gothic 2? (Gothic 2)

What is missing in gothic 2?
It seems to me that the topic is interesting because a lot can be removed, supplemented or corrected.
WRITE!!!
66 Comments
Sort by:
C
CPU-2006 01.07.22

Lack of Shields, variety of Monsters.......well......Uh......generally cool Game!!!

D
Dr.Horror 01.07.22

In my opinion, there are not enough such chips as the bluntness of weapons expressed in damage reduction. There are a lot of grinding stones around, it would be cool, it would be nice to sharpen the sword before the long journey, patch up the chain mail ... This business would give the game even more liveliness!

N
Nameless 01.07.22

It seems to me that in this case, talking about shortcomings means disrespecting the developers. The game is perfect... ALMOST!

D
Dale 01.07.22

It seems to me that there is not enough variety of artificial intelligence NPCs. Yes, they go to bed at night, go about their business during the day. But, all this is painfully clearly limited. Now, if you add that they move in accordance with their needs, then the game would become much more beautiful. For example, a farmer works in his field, harvested and went to sell, and you need to complete the quest in which he is involved. You run to the farm, and in response - "I left for the city", you go there and there, it turns out that you went along a different road, but the cart broke down or the thieves attacked. You find him and go with him to the city.
Or here's another, I decided to swim to the island (for example, 2 Goths, where there is a sunken ship not far from the pier in the sea), you sail there, and there a fisherman casts a net on a boat. Nicely? And it's up to you to decide to sail with him in a boat or to "row with flippers" yourself.
And yet, why swords can be made, but not arrows? I learned how to make arrows, took an ax and went to cut down the forest ....

But anyway, Gothic is a cool game !!!!

M
Maska-Z 01.07.22

there are not enough horses in Gothic :))
Until the GG gets the opportunity to move around the area using teleports or movement runes, he walks (runs) either to one end of Khorinis or the Ore Valley, or to the other ... Very tiring, especially boring go through the area in which all living creatures have been carved out a long time ago :))
Otherwise, I would have sat on a horse and galloped :))

Z
ZaTaR 01.07.22

Gothic and Gothic 2 MASTERPIECES in their genre, I don't see any serious shortcomings...
As for the NPCs...
hmm... play Morrowind... the inhabitants there do nothing at all, but just walk around the city... regrettably..
In Gothic The lives of the characters are UNIQUELY made ... I have not seen games with such realism.

V
Verjil 01.07.22

It would be necessary to have more armor, different guilds, horses and I would like to play for the orcs.

Does anyone know if it is possible to make armor from dragon scales and from whom ??
And why do you need scales?

k
knight. 01.07.22

Yang the blacksmith in castles will make you Medium armor OND,
to make the armor you will need 20 dragon scales and 12000 gold

M
Maska-Z 01.07.22

Hmm... Isn't Bennett making the coolest armor for OnD out of dragon scales?

V
Verjil 01.07.22

This I know.

But I play a paladin and walk in the paladin armor that I was given when joining the paladins.
But no one offers me cooler armor, and already chapter 5 is coming.
and magic weapons bennet refuses to teach how to make, tk. i am a paladin.
do not go to the boss with the killer of orcs (65).

k
knight. 01.07.22

Quickly approach Hard (the blacksmith in Khorinis) and buy a raw ore blade, then teleport to the monastery and shine it at the statue of Innos.
Further along the scenario, you'll find a paladin's heavy armor, and Innos's tears, with which you can illuminate the sword a second time.

V
Verjil 01.07.22

Tears found in the basement of the monastery.
It's time to sail, but there is no new armor anywhere.

k
knight. 01.07.22

You read the almonah...
It says that the paladin must take a runestone and make a teleport rune.
You go to the runic table and make the "secret of the library" rune.
When teleporting, you find yourself in a secret room in the basement of the temple and...
... and there lies the long-awaited paladin armor.
Understood??? :)))

D
Dorian Gray 01.07.22

Yes, the lack of horses
noticed when you play as a magician, more precisely, as a novice, they send you to the monastery to find sausage?
There was signed sheep sausage.
Poor sheep that I brought into the clutches of these monsters.

k
knight. 01.07.22

Well, how do you eat?
Look: they make booze, but there is nothing to eat ...

[
[SuperNatural] 01.07.22

DEMON - ANARCHIST, do you think meat bug sausage is better than sheep sausage?

D
Dale 01.07.22

Meat beetles have more protein and are more crunchy.

A
Arteeem 01.07.22

Transport on foot got sick of having to

O
Okruta 01.07.22

The game is great, of course. But there are things that could be added:
The ability to wear at least three rings on the hand (index, middle, nameless), otherwise it looks idiotic that only one ring fits on the hand.
Composite armor, armor sets.
The figure of a Persian when opening the inventory, so that you can see where to wear what.
Ability to craft a variety of weapons.
A more explicit video in the "red lamp", sorry, but the clothes there are redundant.
The hero, in theory, should be in theory the same as the rest in underwear, otherwise it’s somehow not logical.
The opportunity to learn magic for everyone.

A
Alex II 01.07.22

Oh, I don’t know, in my opinion there is enough here, you better ask what is missing in Gothic 3!