3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
knight. 01.07.22 01:05 am

What is missing in Gothic 2? (Gothic 2)

What is missing in gothic 2?
It seems to me that the topic is interesting because a lot can be removed, supplemented or corrected.
WRITE!!!
66 Comments
Sort by:
-
-shOn- 01.07.22

Horses are boring.
No need to spoil the game, you need to give the opportunity to ride what is - on snappers. Fly on dragons. (the idea seems too much, but for me, the crazy magics of magicians like "fire rain" are so too crazy)

S
Swavik 01.07.22

There are not enough:
1) horses
2) shields
3) doors at the entrance to houses
4) children
5) a large-scale mahacha of people with orcs in Minental, like in the 2nd Lord of the Rings, the orcs stormed the castle.
(yes, I was already dreaming too much)
Even as I was dreaming ... you should wait for this better in Gothic 4, but the old Gothics have enough of everything.

Yes, I would like just one thing - that the developers fill up huge territories with high-quality content, that is, so that there is no 10-15 minute senseless run through the forests and fields of Myrtana =)
Five or even three minutes are enough to stop admiring the beauty =)
DomeNatos, but you didn’t mix anything up. Just in all Goths, there is a very well-thought-out filling of space, there are no these tedious movements like in Oblivion, where you spend 5-10 minutes

S
Stay Away 4000 01.07.22

let's not discredit the forum of a wonderful game by talking about any indecency))
moved everything here

-
-shOn- 01.07.22

Stay Avey, - What is missing in gothic 2 - this is the name of this topic. If you don't like it why don't you just delete it? Why did he allow it and didn’t erase it earlier?

The game is wonderful but more realism would not hurt her. If I killed let's say a bandit. I can take a piece of cheese from him, I can take a sword, I can take a bow and arrows. But clothes (armor) I can’t. Well, what is this nonsense? This is clearly not enough.
2. - Snappers are great friends with goblins and orcs. They hang out with them in the forest near one bush. But as soon as I pass by, everyone immediately runs to kill me. What is this nonsense?
3. - Again, birds. If flying birds are forbidden in Gothic, then why is someone croaking in the forest? Or is it such a golden mean, which now needs to be naively equal. If there are no crows in Gothic, there is no need to croak. And if you were too lazy to do so, let them say so. And many people think that the game is perfect.

S
Stay Away 4000 01.07.22

what don't I like? topic? I like it... discussion here "G3 versus "Oblivion"? Yes, not really... and I also like to put emoticons if I'm not writing very seriously... here, for example, how a little higher

ps questions are better to ask in a personal or moderator ... at worst, in "Free"

H
Hermannelig13 01.07.22

There is something that is missing, in my opinion, in Gothic: 1) The tower occupied by Dexter's gang should have been originally occupied and equipped by Lee's mercenaries and transferred stocks of weapons and provisions there, because Onar's farm is open from all directions for paladin attacks. 2) Playing as mercenaries, it would be nice to add a task for the GG to recruit fugitives from the colony who turned into bandits, thereby expanding the forces of the mercenary camp and increasing the chances of winning the confrontation with the city. 3) Paladins and militia are too passive - no patrols to loyal farms to protect against mercenaries. 4) The orcs in the Minental valley are just as passive - they just stand still at the castle, and where are the patrols, where are the food suppliers (here it would be possible to deploy widely with the interception of their cargo and prevent the transfer of information - given the experience of the first Gothic with similar interception of the cargo of the Old Camp). 5) The passivity of the dragons - why they made only one raid on the castle and calmed down on this, regular raids would have increased the situation of tension and would have spurred the actions of the GG more.